Zone1 List ridiculous, heretical things the pope has said.. How about There is no Hell, just disappearance

Not at all. I am called to stand for good and oppose evil. Your constant and apparently unending attack on the validity of the Church is evil.
wasn't it you who said that all God created is good?

God created me.. God created all posters here. Are we not good?

Of are we evil if we don't agree with the mighty Ding?

:rolleyes:

Frankly, I was thinking the same thing about you. But I never said that all that can be found in this world is from God and is good. I would never say that (which is not to say that it may be true SOMEHOW). Temperatures below 5 degrees are not so good, and I could go on and on.

You have a horrible attitude (in a lot of your posts).

wasn't it you who said that all God created is good?

God created me.. God created all posters here. Are we not good?

Of are we evil if we don't agree with the mighty Ding?

:rolleyes:

Frankly, I was thinking the same thing about you. But I never said that all that can be found in this world is from God and is good. I would never say that (which is not to say that it may be true SOMEHOW). Temperatures below 5 degrees are not so good, and I could go on and on.

You have a horrible attitude (in a lot of your posts).
When I use the phrase evil it means the absence of good. It's just easier to type evil.

Technically everything in this world is from God. It's just that we don't always do what we should do. That's not God's fault.

Attitude is often times about perspective. If you agree what I write you will say I have a good attitude. If you disagree with what I write you will say I have a bad attitude.

Forum List

Back