List EXACTLY what the USA or the World gains by staying in the Iran deal

Let us know how a terrorist nation having nukes is good for the World

The primary purpose for the Iran deal was to keep Iran from getting Nuclear weapons. We were allowing Nuclear power, which is made from lower grade uranium, not weaponized, and it gave us security (a signed agreement) that Iran would not obtain weaponized Uranium and and it also allowed us to keep agents & inspectors in the area to insure they would never get nuclear weapons.

Now that the agreement has been ripped into shreads by your Ass Clown President, it's the wild wild west over there again, and no one is there to insure that they don't obtain weaponized uranium, or that it cross's the border from other waring nations.

when-you-elect-a-clown-expect-a-circus-13670426.png
\

Look dumass, nuclear power creates nuclear waste that will quickly kill everyone in your town or city............

You have no clue.......................

Google dirty bomb

The primary purpose for the Iran deal was to keep Iran from getting Nuclear weapons. We were allowing Nuclear power, which is made from lower grade uranium, not weaponized, and it gave us security (a signed agreement) that Iran would not obtain weaponized Uranium and and it also allowed us to keep agents & inspectors in the area to insure they would never get nuclear weapons.

Now that the agreement has been ripped into shreads by your Ass Clown President, it's the wild wild west over there again, and no one is there to insure that they don't obtain weaponized uranium, or that it cross's the border from other waring nations.

\

Look dumass, nuclear power creates nuclear waste that will quickly kill everyone in your town or city............

Google dirty bomb

Call France and tell them that---:auiqs.jpg: I believe 80% of that country is powered by Nuclear power, and several years ago they were working on a solution to turn Nuclear waste back into power.

\

Google dirty bomb

Call France and tell them that---:auiqs.jpg: I believe 80% of that country is powered by Nuclear power, and several years ago they were working on a solution to turn Nuclear waste back into power.

You are retarded if you think France is equal to Iran.....................

You are also retarded if you believe that Iran is not pursuing nuclear weapons...............

Please do not have kids as they will be retarded as well, get sterilized now

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 11 May 2018 at 23:39
Subject: urgent : you have placed yourselves at risk of bomb-strikes or regime-change by the US with your initial response to Trump withdrawing from the JCPOA. this email describes how to avoid that.
To: [email protected] {Iranian foreign ministery}
Cc: NOS <[email protected]>, VandaagDeDag <[email protected]>, CNN <[email protected]>, CIA <[email protected]>, NSA <[email protected]>, [email protected], Mossad <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], Donna Marrozos <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], "Team Nieuws.nl" <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected]

https:\//defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-nuclear-deal-2018.547242/page-3#post-10487074

Whatever Trump's and Netanyahu's reasons are for turning evil as they have in the past 2 weeks,

when i read the headlines at CNN,
i see that the Iranian government is doing the opposite of what it takes to prevent bombardments on their country which i predict are steered into a direction of regime change in Iran by the US.

if the Iranian government starts enriching nuclear material on any scale, if it does not unilaterally uphold every part of the Iran Nuclear deal, then it gives the US government all the idealogical ammunition it needs to convince it's own people and too many people elsewhere in the world, that Iran deserves to get bombed / regime-change.

Trump has installed puppets, yes-men, all over his foreign policy ministeries.
Both Trump and Netanyahu have strong personal reasons to start a war to stay in power, because both faced domestic scrutiny about this and that, so much scrutiny their jobs are on the line.
For the first time, i'm not sure at all if i can stop the mass-media momentum building up in the West to attack / regime-change Iran.

This is completely evil ofcourse, by both Trump and Netanyahu. if they start a war against Iran, while having plenty of options to keep Iran peaceful and get it to let go of their militant activities outside their borders, then both (and all their (political) lieutenants) deserve to spend the rest of eternity in God's Hell. But that's just my opinion, God is the Judge, not me.

What i advise the Iranians to do is simply to uphold every end of the Iran nuclear deal unilaterally, to pull back all of their troops and military gear that are currently outside their borders, and as sanctions start to hit the Iranian economy, to advertise that to the world in live-blog format.
This way, you give the US and Israel the least permission possible to attack you and your people.
You will not win a war against the US or Israel. You will not be able to reach Israeli cities.
The US and Israel simply have better and more military gear, *and* better military planners.

I don't know if there are any wise men with cool heads left in the Iranian leaderships.
But your best option is to do as i describe here, and get all your hawks to stay silent.
This is not about swallowing your pride, Iranians. It's about being smarter than your attackers.

It was the media-coverage that got the US to retreat from Vietnam.
It might be media-coverage that prevents a war on Iran, *if* the Iranian leaderships start making the right statements.
Admitting you're militarily weaker, does not make you a weak people. It makes you a realistic people, and that's smart, and smart is strong. Advertise that to your own Iranian hawks and your own Iranian people, and you stand a good chance to avoid the bombs dropping on you.

Continue on your current course, Iranian leaderships, and i predict that the EU will be forced by the US to participate in the strikes against Iran that they are steering this conflict towards.

You could say that a war with the US is worth it because it will mobilize the (Muslim) world against the US.
But you as leaders are supposed to bring peace and prosperity to your people. Not the misery of war.

defence.pk forums, is also vredefan at forums.marokko.nl..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 12 May 2018 at 00:19
Subject: Re: urgent : you have placed yourselves at risk of bomb-strikes or regime-change by the US with your initial response to Trump withdrawing from the JCPOA. this email describes how to avoid that.
To: [email protected]
Cc: NOS <[email protected]>, VandaagDeDag <[email protected]>, CNN <[email protected]>, CIA <[email protected]>, NSA <[email protected]>, [email protected], Mossad <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], Donna Marrozos <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], "Team Nieuws.nl" <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected]

Iranian government, there is another important hidden motivation for the aggression currently coming from the US and Israel towards your country.

i follow western conspiracy websites about 1 time per 2 years, to catch up with what evil they think western governments might be secretly planning for the mid- to long-term.
i once read about a plan to install western central banks in 7 nations in 7 years. The numbers are not really important, which countries are already on that list, is.
And Iran, Libya, and North-Korea are on that list.

So in other words, while Trump plays it as if you have a choice to yield to his demands, those demands are designed to be so restricting that you would opt for war-rethoric in your public statements by clerics and government officials and military officials,

which, i assure you, is all the idealogical ammunition that Trump and Netanyahu need to start building up a coalition for at least strikes against Iran's nuclear program, but also for a regime-change mission into Iran.

you need to bring the various leaderships, anyone in Iran who can speak on the international stage, under strict control not to make war-like statements at all. You should do the opposite, you should act and speak peacefully.
Doing so would be hailed as a victory for the West in hawkish western mass-media.

But lives, and the quality of life for decades to come, is at stake for all Iranians who do not have the means to escape the warzone to villas elsewhere in the world.
If i were at the head of the Iranian government, i would make sure nobody can leave Iran at all during conflicts like these, that warmongerers in Iran are immediately dismissed and prevented from making public statements anywhere.

And then you can show the world what the sanctions are doing to your people while you remained in full compliance with the Iran nuclear deal, and what extra steps you have taken (outlined in my earlier email) to take away the reasons and validations for aggression against Iran.
The UN security council is a complete waste of time, i agree. This battle needs to be fought out in the mass media headlines and background articles.
It's the only way i can see Iran not getting bombed within the next 2 years.

And finally, i can only help the Iranians, if they do as i suggest here.
i will never be able to convince even wise nice peaceful Americans to not vote to bomb / regime-change Iran, if Iranian leaders continue to make war-like statements or threaten back, or continue to make minor strikes against targets outside their country; which is a guaranteed way to start a larger war, a war Iran is not able to win at all.
You are currently putting your people at risk of horrible death and prolonged suffering, Iranian leaderships.

If war with Iran happens, then neither the Muslim world, nor the Americans, nor the Europeans, deserve my help, which i have given since 2003 at considerable personal sacrifice.
My long-standing desire to retreat into a life that is spent without reading or watching any news at all, ever, would be multiplied. And i would retire from all forms of peace-activism as well, because it has become dangerous to me in more than one way by then.

I see parallels in EU and US society that remind me of 1930AD-1939AD. I recon we're in 1931 at the moment, proverbially speaking.
And around 1938, Hitler had secretely executed all germans who would speak up against him.
The same happened in several other governments around the world, all peaceful minded smart people got booted out of government and/or killed by those governments.

This is not my war. I did not start this, never wanted it to happen. I want a world in which i can travel freely and safely.
I've spent years (all years since 2003), and gave up my chance to start a family of my own, to do peace-activism online.
But if that peace activism just puts me on a list to get killed by some hitsquad of NATO later (and i do recon going any further than these emails and posts does so),
then i'd rather spend the remainder of my years not reading or watching the news, not commenting on it, and completely and forever retiring from peace-activism.

See, you international politicians and mass media outlets do this kind of thing nearly every year now. Brinkmanship. Real-Politik. Wag the Dog.
And cleaning up your messes is no fun at all. It leads to severe sleep-deprivation and heightened stress, which unfortunately can only be remedied by medications that have nasty side-effects. I literally spend months of each year on that stuff to restore my day-night-rythm, during which life feels like Hell on Earth, because i have to clean up the mess of war-mongerers, year after year.
The War-Mongerers often get paid big salary's, and that sleep-deprivation problem that is the result of doing work like this, has me on an income level that is ridiculously low.

It's time to let Karma and God handle this on their own from now on.
i have a real change to spend the rest of my days leading a peaceful nice life doing sports and enjoying the European country-sides,
instead of having to think about war and how to get around the personal attacks made by warmongerers (which gets to be about as bad as being in a warzone).

so people, warmongerers and sheep that follow warmongerers' will, you are smart enough to know you're guilty. you in the mass media outlets are guilty too.
you make good money and lead pleasant luxurious lives off the massive suffering of large numbers of people.
and i believe that makes you eligible for an afterlife that is Hell eternal.

\

Google dirty bomb

You are also retarded if you believe that Iran is not pursuing nuclear weapons...............

The Iran deal for nuclear power, was to keep nuclear weapons out of their hands dumbass. Your Ass Clown President blew that to smitherines by tearing the Iran deal to shreds.

cjones02252016-e1456449641901.jpg

Last edited:

\

Google dirty bomb

The Iran deal for nuclear power, was to keep nuclear weapons out of their hands dumbass. Your Ass Clown President blew that to smitherines by tearing the Iran deal to shreds.

cjones02252016-e1456449641901.jpg

I think your solutions really need some work. Basically, by NOT helping them we are helping them, and by helping them we are stopping them, according to your logic.

YOU DO MEAN ISRAEL HERE ALSO I HOPE
No I mean Iran moron................................

LOL, Saudi Arabia wants us to nuke Iran, which tells how shitfaced the rest of the World believes Iran is
Saudi is a puppet of America and Israel...Most of the World do not think Iran is shitfaced at all,did you every pass grade 4...Methinks NOT

\

Google dirty bomb

But Rosy,Israel have Nuclear,India,Pakistan,India,USA,Russia,China,France...so are you Sterile Rosy

I'm in Europe and support Trump's decision to pull out.

To allow trade with the wold's biggest terrorist supporting country and act like that isn't a problem, is just plain stupid. And who would be dumb enough to trust them? The inspections are limited, so that says it all.

By the way the deal is dead without the US. Not a single European company or bank will chose Iran over the US market.

Trump is a genius dealmaker and calls all his enemies: bluffs, very successfully.

\

Google dirty bomb

But Rosy,Israel have Nuclear,India,Pakistan,India,USA,Russia,China,France...so are you Sterile Rosy

rose did not say that if a country had nuclear weapons ---the people are sterile------she seems to believe that IRAN ---in
particular---should not have nuclear weapons

To allow trade with the wold's biggest terrorist supporting country and act like that isn't a problem, is just plain stupid. And who would be dumb enough to trust them? The inspections are limited, so that says it all.

By the way the deal is dead without the US. Not a single European company or bank will chose Iran over the US market.

Trump is a genius dealmaker and calls all his enemies: bluffs, very successfully.
Some say the United States are the Worlds Biggest Terrorist Organization...any how America are doing Israels Dirty work,you know that Country who illegally obtained Nuclear,spent 30 years lying about it and have and will not allow Weapons Inspectors to inspect these WOMD

We will see about your NON deal....do you really imagine Europe are Afraid of Trump???????????

\

Google dirty bomb

rose did not say that if a country had nuclear weapons ---the people are sterile------she seems to believe that IRAN ---in
Neither should anyone...including Israel

Some say the United States are the Worlds Biggest Terrorist Organization...any how America are doing Israels Dirty work,you know that Country who illegally obtained Nuclear,spent 30 years lying about it and have and will not allow Weapons Inspectors to inspect these WOMD

We will see about your NON deal....do you really imagine Europe are Afraid of Trump???????????
I notice,Mr Kim is starting to Wobble

\

Google dirty bomb

Do you believe that terrorist should have either nuclear power or nuclear weapons

Forum List

Back