List EXACTLY what the USA or the World gains by staying in the Iran deal

Let us know how a terrorist nation having nukes is good for the World

Iran gives up its supply of enriched uranium
Iran destroys it centerfuges
Signatories get to verify compliance

Something that is no longer in effect thanks to Fat Donnie

Question:

Why Can't France, Germany and the U.K. make sure Iran comply to the deal?

Another Question:

Why does the U.S. need to police countries like Iran when other countries cand do it?

I think that may be the intent

Let the US impose sanctions and allow increased trade with Iran to make up for it. The other countries can maintain the agreement until Crooked Donnie leaves office and is replaced by a sane leader

You have to wonder why Barry Hussein (and our allies?) were (and still are?) afraid of a two bit regime like Iran? Why did we agree to a multi billion extortion scheme when the U.S. should have dictated terms of nuclear development? Israel just illustrated how weak Iran's military is by taking out Iran's Iran's missile capability in Syria after an attack. It is so refreshing to see an American President take the leadership in slapping down rogue regimes and I bet our allies appreciate it.

There is no need to send inspectors because, Israel isnt untrustworthy, unlike stupid fucking Iran.
Of coarse they are untrustworthy. There are over 200 UN resolutions showing Israel in violation of international law. Iran doesn't have that many UN resolutions against them.

Fuck Israel!
The jew hate in you is strong!

I'm serious. Many of the things Sarah Silverman writes as joke, Republicans see as policy.

Do you like them? It doesn't come across as if you do. Is it the piece of land called Israel that you hate then?
I have been very clear. My issue is with the Israeli's and it is political. I've stated several times this has nothing to do with Judaism. This is not a religious issue. I do not care what name people call God.

My issue is with Zionists. Zionism is not Judaism. One is a political movement, the other is a religion. So it doesn't matter how many people throw the J-card at me, I know that's all they got. And they use it all the time. It doesn't matter what criticism you have against Israel, all arguments are broken down to "Jew hater!"

I'm against the occupation.
"Jew hater!"

I support international law.
"Jew hater!"

I'm glad the Cavs fired their coach David Blatt.
"Jew hater!"

I had a bad shit this morning.
"Jew hater!"

Do you like them? It doesn't come across as if you do. Is it the piece of land called Israel that you hate then?
I have been very clear. My issue is with the Israeli's and it is political. I've stated several times this has nothing to do with Judaism. This is not a religious issue. I do not care what name people call God.

My issue is with Zionists. Zionism is not Judaism. One is a political movement, the other is a religion. So it doesn't matter how many people throw the J-card at me, I know that's all they got. And they use it all the time. It doesn't matter what criticism you have against Israel, all arguments are broken down to "Jew hater!"

I'm against the occupation.
"Jew hater!"

I support international law.
"Jew hater!"

I'm glad the Cavs fired their coach David Blatt.
"Jew hater!"

I had a bad shit this morning.
"Jew hater!"

A Jew isn't a Jew unless he believes that Jerusalem God's Capital here on Earth. If they think Israel shouldn't exist they aren't real Jews.

A Jew isn't a Jew unless he believes that Jerusalem God's Capital here on Earth. If they think Israel shouldn't exist they aren't real Jews.
Well, according to The Three Oaths, the state of Israel is not supposed to be created until God comes back down to earth. Until then, Jews are to remain in exile.

Let us know how a terrorist nation having nukes is good for the World

The primary purpose for the Iran deal was to keep Iran from getting Nuclear weapons. We were allowing Nuclear power, which is made from lower grade uranium, not weaponized, and it gave us security (a signed agreement) that Iran would not obtain weaponized Uranium and and it also allowed us to keep agents & inspectors in the area to insure they would never get nuclear weapons.

Now that the agreement has been ripped into shreads by your Ass Clown President, it's the wild wild west over there again, and no one is there to insure that they don't obtain weaponized uranium, or that it cross's the border from other waring nations.

when-you-elect-a-clown-expect-a-circus-13670426.png
\

Last edited:

Forum List

Back