List all the reasons why we need a Federal Government

The only thing i support the fed gov doing is military, immigration and roads.
Roads can be done with the private sector better and cheaper.
If we were to be attacked, the states could come together, as they would.
Immigration can be done by each state.
Nope, cant think of any reason.

No military
No Federal road system
No Federal farm subsidies
No Federal grants
No Federal Social Security
No Federal Banks
No Federal Banking regulation
No Medicare
No Uniform standards of weights and measures.
No border patrol
No passports
No FEMA
No FAA - air chaos

That would a dream come true. Get rid of the incompetent feds and let the states do it.

No military
No Federal road system
No Federal grants
No Federal Banks
No Medicare
No border patrol
No passports
No FEMA
No FAA - air chaos
States can do most of that. what they cant, the private sector can do cheaper and faster.

No military
No Federal road system
No Federal grants
No Federal Banks
No Medicare
No border patrol
No passports
No FEMA
No FAA - air chaos
Works for every other nation on the planet. I don't see why my state can't take care of that.

iu

If Austria can take care of itself? I see no reason to believe that Michigan can't.

:eusa_think:

We just would not have to contribute to a massive military industrial complex to project force to contribute to Anglo-America Empire. The Vatican, the Monarchy, the UN, and those global psychopaths at the WEF would have to find some other goon squad.

:boo_hoo14:

I can think of NOT ONE SINGLE REASON, but I am willing to entertain any suggestions.

Go...

90% of the Federal government should be defense, and defense should be far smaller than it is now. Instead of readiness for two foreign wars, we should be ready for only defense. And we should ultimately close all bases on foreign property. Our defense should be in the US and on the seas, period.

There is a need for International relations and interstate coordination, that would be the rest of the Federal government

No military
No Federal road system
No Federal grants
No Federal Banks
No Medicare
No border patrol
No passports
No FEMA
No FAA - air chaos
You say that like it would be a bad thing.

Spoiler alert: It wouldn't be.

Not only can’t they, they don’t want to

A centralized government is more efficient than 50 states working independently to do the same thing
Nope. It is more corrupt, inefficient, and wasteful.

Holding U.S. Treasurys? Beware: Uncle Sam Can't Account For $21 Trillion​

Not only can’t they, they don’t want to

A centralized government is more efficient than 50 states working independently to do the same thing
Because sending trillions of dollars to a far away bureaucracy, which then lines its own pockets first, and getting back pennies on the dollar just reeks of "efficiency".

What a hapless fucking sub-cretin you are.

Yeah, the fed gov is very efficient :rofl:
Fuckin dope :lol:

The Federal Government is very efficient compared to 50 states trying to duplicate the same thing.

Can you imagine having 50 states with their own monetary system?
Can you imagine 50 different states negotiating foreign policy?
How many states can afford an aircraft carrier?

I know, right? I just saved 40% of the tax dollars wasted on the World Police.

Still waiting for one of these Federal Supremacists to give me a reason why the FedGov is even necessary.

The Funders got it right, what I just wrote in my last post was from them.

If you're seriously saying we don't need a defensive military, no one is going to take you seriously.

In my words, we need a Highlander government for things there can be only one. Like police, recognition of property rights, management of limited resources. I'm a minarchist.

I still hate that government, I haven't seen anything from you that describes how we can be a nation that has competition for things there can be only one of. Competing State militaries? Competing police forces?

I'm a libertarian to maximize my liberty. That doesn't maximize my liberty to apply to like 8 different identical free market agencies to own my own home

Because sending trillions of dollars to a far away bureaucracy, which then lines its own pockets first, and getting back pennies on the dollar just reeks of "efficiency".

What a hapless fucking sub-cretin you are.

Yep. If people want to support these various foreign excursions, they have a checkbook. They aren't welcome to my money to do this crap

Forum List

Back