A day late and a dollar short.

Paleman

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2019
Red state of Florida
Do not insult us with any attempt to praise Biden for what He may or may not have done recently re: Iran.
I am willing to be that all you brain-dead Biden supporters would never entertain the fact that if your favorite dim-wit had persuaded Iran to suspend their attacks on our bases, after the 159th assault, those 3 service personnel would still be alive. Biden is and will always be viewed as a POS and is once again responsible for unnecessary casualties.

Do not insult us with any attempt to praise Biden for what He may or may not have done recently re: Iran.
I am willing to be that all you brain-dead Biden supporters would never entertain the fact that if your favorite dim-wit had persuaded Iran to suspend their attacks on our bases, after the 159th assault, those 3 service personnel would still be alive. Biden is and will always be viewed as a POS and is once again responsible for unnecessary casualties.

I don't know why these BidenTards continue to defend their incontinent old piece of shit Biden.

Do they actually think they're going to convince someone not to vote for Trump?

Are they virtue-signalling to other BidenTards to make themselves look good?

Are they trying to convince themselves that Biden isn't a failure?

Why do they even waste their time and USMB bandwidth?

He wouldn't let you rub his hairy legs at the swimming pool when you were young?

Go away, until you know what you are talking about.

I find it funny that when Trump was president all we ever heard from the left nonstop was Trump will start a bunch of wars and can't be trusted with the nuclear codes. And yet, that is EXACTY what we have had to worry about ever since Biden took office.

World War III so NazIsrael can continue committing genocide - what's not to love? :)

Look Biden shit for brains has two options, hit them back hard enough that they knock it off or surrender and bring our troops home. Sitting there while they kill and wound our troops 160 times with his thumb up his ass is not an option.

Forum List

Back