Lindsey Graham puts Obama on notice.

I think we will find that the Trump administration is the most corrupt in modern history.

No. It isnt.

For one, his business dealings such as where his position has benefited Ivanka and Jared Kushner’s business.

The attempted extortion of the Ukraine president for personal political benefit.

Having his AG, in unprecedented actions, interfere in the trials of his political associates.

Actively obstructing the Mueller investigation and Congress.

I think the dirt will hit the fan when he leaves office.

That is absolutely delusional. Feel free to point out a single thing he has done that is anti COTUS.

I can name at least three that obummer did.

Get real.

lol Obamas gonna be a lil bitch!

they are all gonna turn on this traitorous little bitch too. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Didn’t that program start under Bush?

W
I think we will find that the Trump administration is the most corrupt in modern history.
"Will find"?

I think you're being extremely over cautious.
And yet after 3 YEARS of investigations NOT one charge was ever even proved against Trump. And it is coming to light that most if not all those investigations were based on lies and misinformation deliberately planted by the FBI and Democratic operatives.

they are all gonna turn on this traitorous little bitch too. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Bush realized it didnt work and CANCELLED it as you would know if you BOTHERED to ever read threads instead of trolling them. Under Holder the SAME people that knew it wouldn't work told him and he ordered it anyway and THEN lied about what was happening.

W
"Will find"?

I think a lot will come out after he has left office.

And if nothing comes out I'm sure you loons will make it up.
No one will have to make anything up. Stop trying to look for a way out of the things you know are coming.

Yep, and you idiots haven't made up anything these last 3-4 years...fricken idiot.
Nothings been made up except maybe the the white houses accounts of meetings between Drumpf and Putin. Drumpf admitted talking to Putin about a subject that wasnt in the WH official transcript of the conversation. The dumbass isnt smart enough to talk without his attorneys present.

No kidding, so all this Russia, Russia, Russia for the last 3 years was our imagination...dumbass.
No we have Drumpf on video asking Russia to release Clintons emails so it wasnt your imagination. That really happened.

Wow, so the last three years, Mueller investigation and all along with million of dollars spent, was because of some comment Trump made in front of millions. You really feel anyone is stupid enough to believe that BS?

Youre going to kill his conspiracy theory.

once again you try and talk about something you know nothing about,,,,

please educate yourself before talking,,,

the program under bush was stopped because they had trouble keeping track of the guns and stopping them from getting into mexico,,,

obama/holder did it to get the guns into mexico so they could use it to push more gun control,,,

An interesting thought.
I think as soon as his administration is done, Trump and a whole cabal of his side kicks are gonna be up shit creek. Well, maybe not the Orange Buffoon himself, but a lot of those around him are.

W
"Will find"?

I think a lot will come out after he has left office.

And if nothing comes out I'm sure you loons will make it up.
No one will have to make anything up. Stop trying to look for a way out of the things you know are coming.

Yep, and you idiots haven't made up anything these last 3-4 years...fricken idiot.
Nothings been made up except maybe the the white houses accounts of meetings between Drumpf and Putin. Drumpf admitted talking to Putin about a subject that wasnt in the WH official transcript of the conversation. The dumbass isnt smart enough to talk without his attorneys present.

No kidding, so all this Russia, Russia, Russia for the last 3 years was our imagination...dumbass.
No we have Drumpf on video asking Russia to release Clintons emails so it wasnt your imagination. That really happened.

Wow, so the last three years, Mueller investigation and all along with million of dollars spent, was because of some comment Trump made in front of millions. You really feel anyone is stupid enough to believe that BS?
No that came afterwards. Drumpfs dumb ass just confirmed the suspicions. Mueller was denied most of the evidence by the Drumpf administration but Drumpftards will conveniently forget about that.

thank you for confirming the facts,,,
it was a conspiracy by obama and holder,,,thats been well proven,,,

Hasn't been proven one iota.
Just as an aside, you do know the meaning of the term 'proof'. Just as a head's up, the dictionary definition DOESN'T go something along the lines of "I just make shit up in my head and it becomes fact". That's for the tinfoil hat-wearing brigade. Are you part of that small, but vocal, inner circle of Dweebs?

An ATF guy informed Holder they could not track the firearms. He was told to do iut anyway. When the FBI and ATF started arresting the guys on this side Holder ordered them to stop and not to follow them. He even ordered the ATF to ORDER the firearms dealers to sell to KNOWN straw purchase buyers, all proven all facts,

obama/holder did it to get the guns into mexico so they could use it to push more gun control,,,

More conspiracy bullshit.
thank you for confirming the facts,,,
it was a conspiracy by obama and holder,,,thats been well proven,,,
If it was proven why isnt The GREAT OBAMA and Holder in prison?
that would take an honest republican to achieve,,,and besides they had presidential protection

Forum List

Back