Lindsey Graham puts Obama on notice.

obama/holder did it to get the guns into mexico so they could use it to push more gun control,,,

More conspiracy bullshit.
thank you for confirming the facts,,,
it was a conspiracy by obama and holder,,,thats been well proven,,,
If it was proven why isnt The GREAT OBAMA and Holder in prison?
that would take an honest republican to achieve,,,and besides they had presidential protection
Why didnt they impeach him like Drumpf got impeached?

An ATF guy informed Holder they could not track the firearms. He was told to do iut anyway. When the FBI and ATF started arresting the guys on this side Holder ordered them to stop and not to follow them. He even ordered the ATF to ORDER the firearms dealers to sell to KNOWN straw purchase buyers, all proven all facts,
Show us the proof.

Obama is most corrupt POTUS ever,

At Every level he was corrupt.

Absolutely disgusting.
Drumpf and Nixon are the most corrupt. Its not even close.
If the opinion of snowflakes instead if facts decided you might be right. Lucky for us it isn't.
Facts have never been a reality for anyone in Drumpfs orbit.
....says the reality denying snowflakes once again closing their eyes to Barry's crimes.

obama/holder did it to get the guns into mexico so they could use it to push more gun control,,,

that would take an honest republican to achieve,,,and besides they had presidential protection
why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican

Absolutely disgusting.
If the opinion of snowflakes instead if facts decided you might be right. Lucky for us it isn't.
....says the reality denying snowflakes once again closing their eyes to Barry's crimes.

Show us the proof. i dont want to close my eyes but if all you have is conjecture and some rabid fantasies what do you expect me to do?

An ATF guy informed Holder they could not track the firearms. He was told to do iut anyway. When the FBI and ATF started arresting the guys on this side Holder ordered them to stop and not to follow them. He even ordered the ATF to ORDER the firearms dealers to sell to KNOWN straw purchase buyers, all proven all facts,
Show us the proof.
I dont need to the House investigated and reported it all Holder even went so far as to refuse the demands for documents to cover his ass was voted to be in contempt and you all applauded it.

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
I'm asking you because I want you to think. Why would the repubs that hated The GREAT OBAMA's guts not go after him?

Absolutely disgusting.

Show us the proof. i dont want to close my eyes but if all you have is conjecture and some rabid fantasies what do you expect me to do?
it was well documented and posted at the time,,,
you might want to pay better attention next time to avoid being an ignorant moron,,,

Hard to Impeach the President who own the criminal DOJ, NIA, NSA, CIA, FBI, & has democrats covering for him and Hillary.

Better question is why Democrats are not calling for justice in light of all this undeniable evidence coming out?

Why - like snowflakes - are the protecting proven criminals / traitors?

Show us the proof.
I dont need to the House investigated and reported it all Holder even went so far as to refuse the demands for documents to cover his ass was voted to be in contempt and you all applauded it.
You mean they did like Drumpf did when he refused to turn over docs related to Russia?

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
I'm asking you because I want you to think. Why would the repubs that hated The GREAT OBAMA's guts not go after him?
who said they actually hated him???

Hard to Impeach the President who own the criminal DOJ, NIA, NSA, CIA, FBI, & has democrats covering for him and Hillary.

Better question is why Democrats are not calling for justice in light of all this undeniable evidence coming out?

So IOW youre saying it was a conspiracy?

Obama administration is the most corrupt in history.

The Clinton administration was significantly more corrupt than Obama's.

At least Obama had reason to believe he was acting out of benevolent motives. He held a degenerate ideology, very much contrary to the values on which this country is based, and he wanted to remake the country in line with that ideology. Nearly everything that he did wrong,he did for that purpose.

The Clintons, on the other hand, have an established history of abusing any political power that they obtain, for their own personal gain, to the intentional detriment of those whose interests that power is supposed to be used to serve. There really is no basis on which to suppose or claim that they did so out of any benevolent motive.

So Holder is in a video dissing guns. Doesn't prove a thing about fast n furious.

F&F was proven long ago as well....just another scandal Barry's crime syndicate buried / protected him from....

Holder isn't there now running a criminal DOJ to save Barry's ass....

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
Their actions for one. Their first comment was that they were going to make him a one term POTUS before he even made it to the white house.

No....the evidence is PROVING that.

:p

So Holder is in a video dissing guns. Doesn't prove a thing about fast n furious.

F&F was proven long ago as well....just another scandal Barry's crime syndicate buried / protected him from....

Holder isn't there now running a criminal DOJ to save Barry's ass....

Come on dude. Even Drumpf doesnt believe that. If he did then he would have The GREAT OBAMA in prison as one of his first acts.

No....the evidence is PROVING that.

:p

What evidence? Didnt you say all the alphabet agencies were covering for him?

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
Their actions for one. Their first comment was that they were going to make him a one term POTUS before he even made it to the white house.
thats funny cause all I remember was several of them helping obama,,,
OH I get it,,you only watch MSNBC so have a limited knowledge of what really happened,,,

Forum List

Back