Lindsey Graham puts Obama on notice.

Dumbo put his size 13 right in his big mouth this time.
( And he knows it. You always second-guess impulsive defense mechanism reactions. Oh, he's getting nervous now...you can tell. )

Here's the full interview.

I'm sure Former President Obama is laughing.

I think we will find that the Trump administration is the most corrupt in modern history.
Lol. He has had a proctolgy exam from Mueller, lawyers, the democrats. And so far the only thing any one has found is he was not on the democrat team.
We found he paid off a hooker to keep quiet and is trying to stop a DNA request to prove a rape case. No telling what else he has done.

I think we will find that the Trump administration is the most corrupt in modern history.

That is absolutely delusional. Feel free to point out a single thing he has done that is anti COTUS.

I can name at least three that obummer did.

Get real.

That is absolutely delusional. Feel free to point out a single thing he has done that is anti COTUS.

I can name at least three that obummer did.

Get real.
You dont have to have done something anti-COTUS to be a crook, child molester, and rapist.

W
"Will find"?

I think you're being extremely over cautious.

I think a lot will come out after he has left office.

And if nothing comes out I'm sure you loons will make it up.
No one will have to make anything up. Stop trying to look for a way out of the things you know are coming.

W
"Will find"?

No one will have to make anything up. Stop trying to look for a way out of the things you know are coming.

Yep, and you idiots haven't made up anything these last 3-4 years...fricken idiot.

W
"Will find"?

Like you’re doing now? I am not sure we are that talented. I doubt we could come with anything that exceeds the corpulent corruption that is the Trump reality.

W
"Will find"?

Yep, and you idiots haven't made up anything these last 3-4 years...fricken idiot.
Nothings been made up except maybe the the white houses accounts of meetings between Drumpf and Putin. Drumpf admitted talking to Putin about a subject that wasnt in the WH official transcript of the conversation. The dumbass isnt smart enough to talk without his attorneys present.

I certainly hope shitstain obama gets the same treatment all failed tyrants get. Take his home in Martha's Vinyard, give it to General Flynn and give the shitstain a mussolini.

W
"Will find"?

Like you’re doing now? I am not sure we are that talented. I doubt we could come with anything that exceeds the corpulent corruption that is the Trump reality.

Yup, you aren't that talented, although you think you are...which is even worse.

W
"Will find"?

Nothings been made up except maybe the the white houses accounts of meetings between Drumpf and Putin. Drumpf admitted talking to Putin about a subject that wasnt in the WH official transcript of the conversation. The dumbass isnt smart enough to talk without his attorneys present.

No kidding, so all this Russia, Russia, Russia for the last 3 years was our imagination...dumbass.

W
"Will find"?

No kidding, so all this Russia, Russia, Russia for the last 3 years was our imagination...dumbass.
No we have Drumpf on video asking Russia to release Clintons emails so it wasnt your imagination. That really happened.

Forum List

Back