Lindsey Graham puts Obama on notice.

Graham is a big disappointment.

Brennan. Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Strzok Page and both Ohrs should be in prison.

Are we the Soviet Union because Orange Man Bad.?

Your grandchildren will be in a mass grave.

Why don’t you stupid fucks get it?

My grandfather was murdered by Stalin. Why do you stupid assholes accept the same fate?

obama/holder did it to get the guns into mexico so they could use it to push more gun control,,,

More conspiracy bullshit.

So Holder is in a video dissing guns. Doesn't prove a thing about fast n furious.

F&F was proven long ago as well....just another scandal Barry's crime syndicate buried / protected him from....

Holder isn't there now running a criminal DOJ to save Barry's ass....

Come on dude. Even Drumpf doesnt believe that. If he did then he would have The GREAT OBAMA in prison as one of his first acts.

HEY DUMBASS,,,
the president doesnt put people in jail,,,

obama/holder did it to get the guns into mexico so they could use it to push more gun control,,,

thank you for confirming the facts,,,
it was a conspiracy by obama and holder,,,thats been well proven,,,
If it was proven why isnt The GREAT OBAMA and Holder in prison?
that would take an honest republican to achieve,,,and besides they had presidential protection
Why didnt they impeach him like Drumpf got impeached?
why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
I'm asking you because I want you to think. Why would the repubs that hated The GREAT OBAMA's guts not go after him?
who said they actually hated him???
Their actions for one. Their first comment was that they were going to make him a one term POTUS before he even made it to the white house.
thats funny cause all I remember was several of them helping obama,,,
OH I get it,,you only watch MSNBC so have a limited knowledge of what really happened,,,
No I dont like MSNBC. They arent even trying to be slick about their bias. So youre saying a republican didnt say they were going to make Obama a one term president?

So Holder is in a video dissing guns. Doesn't prove a thing about fast n furious.

F&F was proven long ago as well....just another scandal Barry's crime syndicate buried / protected him from....

Come on dude. Even Drumpf doesnt believe that. If he did then he would have The GREAT OBAMA in prison as one of his first acts.

HEY DUMBASS,,,

Of course not. However, he does order other people to do it. If he tried to put Obama in prison by himself Obama would kick his ass.

that would take an honest republican to achieve,,,and besides they had presidential protection
why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
I'm asking you because I want you to think. Why would the repubs that hated The GREAT OBAMA's guts not go after him?
Their actions for one. Their first comment was that they were going to make him a one term POTUS before he even made it to the white house.
OH I get it,,you only watch MSNBC so have a limited knowledge of what really happened,,,
No I dont like MSNBC. They arent even trying to be slick about their bias. So youre saying a republican didnt say they were going to make Obama a one term president?
"A" republican might have, but you said "THEY" did

My grandfather was murdered by Stalin. Why do you stupid assholes accept the same fate?

You stupid sheep.

My grandfather was sent to the gulag by Stalin. Why do you accept statitism?

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
Really did they say on election day plus 1 they were gonna impeach him and run him out of office like the dems did to Trump?

HEY DUMBASS,,,

Of course not. However, he does order other people to do it. If he tried to put Obama in prison by himself Obama would kick his ass.

FAIL!!!
NO he cant order someone to put anyone in jail,,,

you are one stupid fuck,,,

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
He was speaking for all republicans. Do I need to show you the video?

HEY DUMBASS,,,

FAIL!!!

Of course he can. All he has to do is tell his people to start an investigation and put that person in prison when they get the evidence.

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
no one speaks for everyone,,,

you really are one stupid fucker,,,

HEY DUMBASS,,,

FAIL!!!

Of course he can. All he has to do is tell his people to start an investigation and put that person in prison when they get the evidence.

thats not putting them in jail,,,

did I already say youre a stupid fuck???

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
Wait, when we say some dem is speaking for all dems you and your buddies all howl like stuck chickens and claim no one can do that BUT now one republican CAN speak for all republicans? I repeat did he say they would Impeach him the day after the election? Like the dems did to Trump?

I think we will find that the Trump administration is the most corrupt in modern history.

No. It isnt.

For one, his business dealings such as where his position has benefited Ivanka and Jared Kushner’s business.

The attempted extortion of the Ukraine president for personal political benefit.

Having his AG, in unprecedented actions, interfere in the trials of his political associates.

Actively obstructing the Mueller investigation and Congress.

I think the dirt will hit the fan when he leaves office.

That is absolutely delusional. Feel free to point out a single thing he has done that is anti COTUS.

I can name at least three that obummer did.

Get real.

None of that has the slightest evidence to support it. Furthermore the only people who have really made bank thanks to their political positions are the bidens, none of whim had ever done international business, unlike the Trumps. And who all suddenly were cashing in millions from countries where dear old joe was in charge of spending US taxpayer dollars.

I hate to break it to you Coyote but everything that you accuse Trump of doing, the bidens PROVABLY DID.

HEY DUMBASS,,,

FAIL!!!

thats not putting them in jail,,,

did I already say youre a stupid fuck???

You know what I meant by jail. Prison.

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
Wait, when we say some dem is speaking for all dems you and your buddies all howl like stuck chickens and claim no one can do that BUT now one republican CAN speak for all republicans? I repeat did he say they would Impeach him the day after the election? Like the dems did to Trump?
This wasnt just any republican. It was the senate Republican minority leader. Thats a party position not an individual speaking out on his own.

So why is one of the biggest right wing sell outs now a big disappointment to you? Because he's the biggest waffle I've seen since the giant one at Waffle House?
What's in the mass grave? Trump and his supporters dignity?..their integrity?...

Forum List

Back