Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Democrats are going to follow Graham around demanding that he admit he's gay. The New York times will dig around looking for lovers. Hillary Clinton will advertise for any gay willing to say they had an affair, true or not.

Actually, Graham's own party has threatened to out him on a few occasions for not toeing the line.

Jerry Brown didn't think being single would hurt his chances when he ran for president either but I don't recall seeing or hearing about anyone attacking him for being gay, especially other Democrats.

Is Jerry Brown a closet gay?
What do you think?

I don't know. I never saw him hanging around with Graham, McCain and Lieberman - or Rudy Julieannie.

Don't you love to see republicans trashing gays calling them fags in public. It all gets around you know
The only ones bashing gays around here are Democrats.

Democrats are going to follow Graham around demanding that he admit he's gay. The New York times will dig around looking for lovers. Hillary Clinton will advertise for any gay willing to say they had an affair, true or not.

Actually, Graham's own party has threatened to out him on a few occasions for not toeing the line.
Link? PS I don't care. He should come out if it's true...which I doubt.

Link? PS I don't care. He should come out if it's true...which I doubt.

Lindsey Graham: Gay Conservative Group ALIPAC Demands Senator Admit Homosexuality

Lindsey Graham Challenger Calls Senator Ambiguously Gay - US News

It's time to out Lindsey Graham

There are other links out there.

This is getting ridiculous. Why not just have every Republican Senator, Governor, and former living Governor on the ballot. Hell, make it interesting and just put the Ghost of Strom Thurmond on there. Bet he would get more votes than half the people running.

I don't care if he's gay.

I won't be supporting him in the primaries because I think there are better candidates.

The little faggot and his rent-boys playing catch the Lincoln bedroom? Yeah Lindsey, ain't gonna happen.
Ohh.....SO sudden;y afer all the blather from you lefties running to protect gays from the slightest of offense, you now can throw out "faggot"......Such fucking hypocrites.
No wonder why libs are so distrusted.

More gay bashing from the champions of gay rights and tolerance. They reveal themselves every time.
I don't know if the Graham is gay but liberals sure want to invade his bedroom and check.

This thread is proving that Democrats are just plain ole homo-phobes, bigots and wallowing in hypocrisy....
Little faggots like him still in the closet piss us off. Be a man Lindsey, and admit to what you so obviously are.
How do you know so much about "little faggots"?
Hey fucko...if Graham were a flaming lib like you, you'd be shrieking BIGOT toward anyone who called him a "little faggot"...
Go get hit by a gasoline truck

More gay bashing from the champions of gay rights and tolerance. They reveal themselves every time.
I don't know if the Graham is gay but liberals sure want to invade his bedroom and check.

This thread is proving that Democrats are just plain ole homo-phobes, bigots and wallowing in hypocrisy....
Little faggots like him still in the closet piss us off. Be a man Lindsey, and admit to what you so obviously are.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Bigot.
All humans are bigoted, therefore racist, it's our nature.
Speak only for yourself.

Speak for yourself, bigot.
No need to. It's entirely true. Even babies are racist. Welcome to the real world.
Yeah...I saw that contrived bullshit about the infants. What a crock of shit.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Being single is probably the least of his concerns.
how about being gay will that hurt his chances?

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Who says Graham is gay?.....And why would that make a difference.
See, you guys stepped into the trap you set.
Start gnawing off your leg....

Faggots aren't out off the closet, real men are. Lindsey is a fag.

Speak for yourself, bigot.
No need to. It's entirely true. Even babies are racist. Welcome to the real world.
Yeah...I saw that contrived bullshit about the infants. What a crock of shit.
Nothing of the kind, just human nature...

Fags who passed anti-gay legislation are the worst

It's not a trap. Lindsey just doesn't have the guts to set the record straight. If he can't be honest about who or what he is - I sure as hell don't want him living in the White House. He knows the rumors are out there - so why doesn't he address them?

Forum List

Back