Lindsay Graham flies to Ukraine to meet Zelensky.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Lindsey Graham flies all the way to Ukraine to ”meet” Zelensky, and pledge more ”support”, in other words give him more money. I wonder what Graham gets in return? Isn’t Graham a homosexual too?

Funny how Dems have fully embraced the John McCain foreign policy. Don’t forget when Graham and McCain went to Ukraine in 2016 and promised their troops we would join their war against the Russians.

Lindsey Graham flies all the way to Ukraine to ”meet” Zelensky, and pledge more ”support”, in other words give him more money. I wonder what Graham gets in return? Isn’t Graham a homosexual too?

Funny how Dems have fully embraced the John McCain foreign policy. Don’t forget when Graham and McCain went to Ukraine in 2016 and promised their troops we would join their war against the Russians.

Kneel to Putin.

It is obvious that the Trumpulican wing will do everything it can to gift Ukraine to Russia. Putin thinks so anyway. Wonder where he got that idea?

It is obvious that the Trumpulican wing will do everything it can to gift Ukraine to Russia. Putin thinks so anyway. Wonder where he got that idea?
haha odd how it was after obama promised to be “more flexible” if he went it easy on him during his campaign, that putin was gifted part of Ukraine…and then when his former VP beat Trump he decided to go after the rest

guess that’s what the demafasict had in mind with their “russian reset”

y’all are putin’s bitch

Fact: Putin was gifted Crimea during the Hussein Regime. The rest of Eastern Ukraine during Biden.
Shove it traitor. Right here and right now the greatest peril Ukraine faces is you people.

It isn't just the Trump wing, the Freedom caucus part of the GOP, and the Social Democrat/Progressive Caucus-Wing of the DNC, don't like this war either.

Lefties have only been strong armed into not condemning it, because they have significantly less backbone, (or brains,) than conservatives.

Folks, all across the political spectrum know, this war is a just a fraud, and excuse for corruption and warmongering, same as it ever was.

Plenty of progressive were here;

It was reported here;

Democracy Now! Is "Trumplican?" eh? :dunno:

“The U.S. Should Be a Force for Peace”: Nat’l Security Experts Demand U.S. Push to End Ukraine War​

Face it occupied, you have been ideologically subverted.

7nb956.jpg

I think he is telling the truth though. If Trump or DeSantis are elected, the US policy will not change.

Lindsay Graham has been a faithful GOP and entrenched leadership in the Senate for a Looooooonnnnnng time.

Of course he is supportive of Ukraine. He's been a Reagan Republican his whole life and considers the Soviets Union an evil empire.

Look, most Americans support Ukraine and don't mind giving the Cossacks the weapons we agreed to by treaty. Only Russian spin doctors claim that Republicans as a party are supposed to support Russia.

If the GOP would stop practicing oppositional politics and actually agree with the Democrat's support for Ukraine it would actually work in their favor for a change.

Shove it traitor. Right here and right now the greatest peril Ukraine faces is you people.
LOL, so now I am their biggest threat, because I don’t buy the MSM pro-war propaganda.

”If you’re not with us, you’re against us”????? 🤣

We're not sending troops to die in a war that should have never been started, like in Iraq and Vietnam, so you can stop with that comparison, what we are doing is sending munitions to stop and kill the Russian beasts from your country who invaded a peaceful nation.

Somebody is doing a marvellous job of keeping LG having several bullets inserted into several different parts of his body . A truly vile figure who should have been disposed of a long time ago.
Good ole hard chargin' senator Lindsey R.* Graham! That boy comes on like a pack of snorting Rinos!!!

Forum List

Back