Lincoln Project Has Largest Day of Fundraising After trump Twitter Attacks

This is interesting. trump's tweets are helping the Lincoln Project raise money to make more ads telling the ugly truth about trump.

It was their largest one day of contributions in the history of the PAC.

Oh the irony.

On top of that one of the Waltons is one of their top donors.

Seems some "Republicans" are at last getting support from the Democrats. :auiqs.jpg:

It's more like some republicans have given their support to democrats.

Life long republicans are now working as hard as they can to make sure trump isn't in our White House next year.

I'm not a democrat. I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties through the decades.

I don't like Biden and don't want to vote for him. Unfortunately the republicans make it impossible for me to vote for the person I actually want to be president. It's more important to me to get trump out of our White House. The man is a disaster and a clear danger to our world.

This is interesting. trump's tweets are helping the Lincoln Project raise money to make more ads telling the ugly truth about trump.

Oh the irony.

Good for them. Trump needs more exposure... I mean exposed.

I saw how Kellyanne got frazzled on Fox News. Her and George must really get after it in their own special way.

These are the same type of never Trump Republican he defeated fairly easily in the 2016 primaries and they had no impact in the General election. Interesting they go by the name the Lincoln Project I wonder if they are aware of some of the less than honorable things he did as President? Let me be clear Lincoln is one of the Nations great Presidents but he has some ugly stuff in there that doesn't get talked about.

Oh the irony.

I am a frequent donor for the Lincoln Project. I don't give much but I do give. And I agree with everything they have put out. Now, we just need to put Rump out.

Oh the irony.

Seems some "Republicans" are at last getting support from the Democrats. :auiqs.jpg:

It's more like some republicans have given their support to democrats.

Life long republicans are now working as hard as they can to make sure trump isn't in our White House next year.

I'm not a democrat. I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties through the decades.

I don't like Biden and don't want to vote for him. Unfortunately the republicans make it impossible for me to vote for the person I actually want to be president. It's more important to me to get trump out of our White House. The man is a disaster and a clear danger to our world.

And this is exactly what the Lincoln Project is all about. Republicans need to have the time to take out the trash and rebuild. As long as the "Party of the Rump" is calling itself the Republican Party, that's can't be done.

Trump has 96 percent support in the GOP

/thread

Neither party can win with just their registered members.

Both parties need people like me, Independents, to win an election.

Independents are running in horror from the republicans in droves.

Republicans have lost the women's, the minority's and suburb votes.

All the republicans have left is angry old white men and white supremacists.

Trump has 96 percent support in the GOP

/thread

Neither party can win with just their registered members.

Both parties need people like me, Independents, to win an election.

Independents are running in horror from the republicans in droves.

Republicans have lost the women's, the minority's and suburb votes.

All the republicans have left is angry old white men and white supremacists.

Your post precludes any claim of independence.

The Lincoln group are the globalist neocons who have ruined the Republican party and our middle class. They're evil.

We, The Lincoln Project, are what the Republican Party should be. You JBSers hijacked, first, the Tea Party Movement that I was once a member of then you hijacked the Republican Party and turned it into the Party of the Rump. Barry Goldwater was correct when he fired every one of you in 1964.

The Lincoln group are the globalist neocons who have ruined the Republican party and our middle class. They're evil.

We, The Lincoln Project, are what the Republican Party should be. You JBSers hijacked, first, the Tea Party Movement that I was once a member of then you hijacked the Republican Party and turned it into the Party of the Rump. Barry Goldwater was correct when he fired every one of you in 1964.

Trump didn't hijack the party. He promised to clear the swamp, and the establishment Republicans are part of it. He smashed 16 establishment opponents in 2016.

The rank-and-file party simply went with him.

Trump didn't hijack the party. He promised to clear the swamp, and the establishment Republicans are part of it. He smashed 16 establishment opponents in 2016.

The rank-and-file party simply went with him.

I didn't say that Rump hijacked the party. But the JBSers did and Rump took advantage of it.

Ignorance is bliss, Qdog.

Forum List

Back