Like it or not, Trump is all that stands between us and Hillary, Nuclear War

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I want to make clear that I don't really like Trump, like some things he says but not a lot of others. Hillary has:

- expressed willingness to attack Russia over perceived "cyberattack"

- Hillary hates Putin and says he has "no soul." Putin and Trump get along.

- stated that she would "obliterate" Iran

- actually started bloody, horrific shooting wars in Syria and Libya, which no one but her and Israel wanted

- voted for the Iraq war and pushed for it with Bush lies

She will mean nuclear war and the mass depopulation the elites have been longing for. Nothing less. God save us all.

PLEASE LOOK AT THESE VIDS BEOFRE DECIDING WHO TO VOTE FOR.

Laughing at Gaddafi's death

Laughing at war with Iran

Threatens Russia over "cyberattack":
“I will make it clear, that the United States will treat cyberattacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses."

Syria:
Clinton has been much more than a bit player in the Syrian crisis. Her diplomat Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi was killed as he was running a CIA operation to ship Libyan heavy weapons to Syria. Clinton herself took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” to back the CIA-led insurgency. Professor Jeff Sachs, Huffington Post Hillary Clinton and the Syrian Bloodbath | Huffington Post

Iran:
"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran,"Iran files protest at UN over Hillary Clinton's 'obliterate' comment

Green Party candidate Dr. Jill Stein:
"Trump says very scary things—deporting immigrants, massive militarism and ignoring the climate. Hillary, unfortunately, has a track record for doing all of those things,"

Lying about being "under sniper fire" in Bosnia

Lying on court affidavit

READ Why Hillary is Far More Dangerous Than Donald Trump

Last edited:
If I were looking for someone to stand between me and Hillary, it would probably not be The Donald. She has goons. I would need at least a Seal Team.

Yet Trump is the only candidate who has expressed lament at how unwilling we are to use and proliferate nuclear weaponry
Yep. As he said, what do you have them for if you aren't going to use them.

And the nitwits on this board and elsewhere are just fine with this dipshit having the ablility to launch a few nukes.

You made me wish I had voted for Hillary Clinton...:lmao:

I mean the thought of thinning out the population is so damn tempting!!!:muahaha:

Note:

I voted for Gary Johnson and here in Texas Clinton has no damn chance of winning!

Putin: With regard to nuclear weapons, brandishing nuclear weapons is the last thing to do. This is harmful rhetoric, and I do not welcome it. But we must proceed from reality and from the fact that nuclear weapons are a deterrent and a factor of ensuring peace and security worldwide. It is impossible to consider them as a factor in any potential aggression, because it is impossible, and it would probably mean the end of our civilisation.

Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

IMG_1609.JPG

I double-dawg dare you Hillary to establish a no-fly zone over Syria. Come on Hillary, a strong woman like you can do it! Get 'er done, Pantsuit C^nt!!

Yet Trump is the only candidate who has expressed lament at how unwilling we are to use and proliferate nuclear weaponry

Yeah, like, he wants to give Iran nuclear weapons. That is what I heard.
He wants to give them back their uranium and advanced centrifuges. So same thing.

Trump is Obama? ...with a hair piece and a really good makeup department?

This is sooo cool.
No Obama helped negotiate them dismantling their centrifuges and surrendering their uranium with many other countries. Trump wants to give it all back.

He wants to give them back their uranium and advanced centrifuges. So same thing.

This is sooo cool.
No Obama helped negotiate them dismantling their centrifuges and surrendering their uranium with many other countries. Trump wants to give it all back.

You get your intelligence from The Huffington Post...right?

I want to make clear that I don't really like Trump, like some things he says but not a lot of others. Hillary has:

- actually started bloody, horrific shooting wars in Syria and Libya, which no one but her and Israel wanted

She will mean nuclear war and the mass depopulation the elites have been longing for. Nothing less. God save us all.

“I will make it clear, that the United States will treat cyberattacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses."

Syria:
Clinton has been much more than a bit player in the Syrian crisis. Her diplomat Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi was killed as he was running a CIA operation to ship Libyan heavy weapons to Syria. Clinton herself took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” to back the CIA-led insurgency. Professor Jeff Sachs, Huffington Post Hillary Clinton and the Syrian Bloodbath | Huffington Post

Iran:
"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran,"Iran files protest at UN over Hillary Clinton's 'obliterate' comment

"Trump says very scary things—deporting immigrants, massive militarism and ignoring the climate. Hillary, unfortunately, has a track record for doing all of those things,"

Lying on court affidavit

Hear all, Hear all: unless we promptly start licking Putin's ass a nuclear war will break out!

This is why we need Trump elected, he is naturally attracted to Putin's powerful dictator buttocks and would never think to upset him.

This is sooo cool.

You get your intelligence from The Huffington Post...right?
I never go there. How about you? What alt-right blogs do you mistake for news?

Syria:

Iran:

Lying on court affidavit

Hear all, Hear all: unless we promptly start licking Putin's ass a nuclear war will break out!

This is why we need Trump elected, he is naturally attracted to Putin's powerful dictator buttocks and would never think to upset him.

Too bad that your parents could not afford to send you to a private school.

Syria:

Iran:

Lying on court affidavit

...WTF does my going or not going to private schools have to do with anything?

Did someone drop you on your head when you were in private school?

Odium and others have posted support for Putin to attack the US in the event of a Hillary Presidency since they think Putin would be a freedom-lover who would help us restore the Reagan Era.

Anyone who likes Putin is a traitor. If Putin declares war on the US, I will personally shoot all traitors I come across.
Anyone who backs Obama/Clinton are traitors. They are Anti American and Anti Freedom. Putin would be FREEING America from the tyrants. You go ahead and be rambo see if anyone cares.

Syria:

Iran:

Lying on court affidavit

...WTF does my going or not going to private schools have to do with anything?

Did someone drop you on your head when you were in private school?

^^^^
Just proved that he is a public school product...........cannot even figure the simplest shit out!......:lol:.

Forum List

Back