Everyone including FOX talks about the "Women's Vote." What about the "Men's Vote"?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Why the hell does no one talk about the "Men's Vote" and no one talks about what "men want." Don't men matter anymore?

As a man, I'm pretty irritated that the entire Democratic Party appears to have set itself up as an "anti-man" party, dedicating itself to opposing men.

It seems that women are constantly whining about how tough it is to be a woman, but frankly, as a man, I can't just marry some rich guy and become a millionaire overnight, and any woman with good looks can do that.

I remember in college I overheard some blonde chicks talking, saying they would never go out with a guy who didn't have a Mercedes, and I turned around and looked at them, and they got an ashamed look on their faces, but I caught them in telling a truth that they normally wouldn't want men to know, which is that women are more interested in what's in your wallet then any of your other qualities.

And really, Hillary is just like those two blonde chicks. She got where she was because she married Bill Clinton, who had the charisma and smarts to make it to President, and she's been riding his coattails her entire life. She's achieved absolutely nothing on her own, and if her last name wasn't Clinton she would be a nobody.

Why the hell does no one talk about the "Men's Vote" and no one talks about what "men want." Don't men matter anymore?

As a man, I'm pretty irritated that the entire Democratic Party appears to have set itself up as an "anti-man" party, dedicating itself to opposing men.

It seems that women are constantly whining about how tough it is to be a woman, but frankly, as a man, I can't just marry some rich guy and become a millionaire overnight, and any woman with good looks can do that.

I remember in college I overheard some blonde chicks talking, saying they would never go out with a guy who didn't have a Mercedes, and I turned around and looked at them, and they got an ashamed look on their faces, but I caught them in telling a truth that they normally wouldn't want men to know, which is that women are more interested in what's in your wallet then any of your other qualities.

And really, Hillary is just like those two blonde chicks. She got where she was because she married Bill Clinton, who had the charisma and smarts to make it to President, and she's been riding his coattails her entire life. She's achieved absolutely nothing on her own, and if her last name wasn't Clinton she would be a nobody.

Behind every great man is a great woman...

1. Men issues are something only Metrosexual to toe tapping closet cases want to discuss openly on someone shoulder...

2. There are men that are boy toys to rich older women... Too bad you did not have the looks or at least the commonsense to attempt to be one... ( No, I am not one either but I don't cry about not being one... )

3. I am willing to bet that if Bill Clinton had to tell the truth he would tell you it was Hillary Clinton that pushed him and carried him all the way to the White House... She is the pants wearer in that family with the balls to match...

Now I am sure you will take my words out of context and claim I am some Hillary Clinton supporter, but let me be really honest I hate the bitch hound of Lucifer but I also know she is the reason why Slick Willy became President!

This is the group that makes up the most criminals, the most terroristis....right?

What's anti man about the Dems ? Who are mostly men.
Apparently, this is your first day on this forum and you haven't been around to see all the Democrats crowing about how "white males" are a dying breed.

You seem pretty shallow yourself. What are you trying to prove?

I'm not trying to prove anything. All the hate aimed at me for being a white male has started to make me hate back.

Apparently, this is your first day on this forum and you haven't been around to see all the Democrats crowing about how "white males" are a dying breed.

Not quite right.

Actually, its the white males who are whining about being a dying breed.

So, put down the beer, get out of your Barca-lounger and DO something.

Just quit the damn whining all the time.

(Yeah, I'm white. I'm just not a whiner.)

14907148_1073186886112821_2767721479089631032_n.png

Really? Can you link to some of this crowing?

How did white males translate in your thread to all males?
Read any thread started by guno. I can't link to any because I've blocked him.

Really? Can you link to some of this crowing?

How did white males translate in your thread to all males?
Read any thread started by guno. I can't link to any because I've blocked him.

Wow! One guy became "all the Democrats on this forum". That's some pretty awesome power that one guy has.

So how did white males morph into all males?

Men only matter to the media and libtards if they are full blown faggots.

I'm not trying to prove anything. All the hate aimed at me for being a white male has started to make me hate back.

Awesome display of republican personal responsibility going on here folks. Watch and learn.

Forum List

Back