Lifting the Fog on TDS

Watching this women's journey out of media spread TDS is fascinating.

I've watched a few of her vids and its amazing when you drop the group think and think for yourself how clear things become.

the sad part is that people like her need someone to follow or feel lost in a void.

She really gets into it at the 4 minute mark. Having come from them, and with her background, she really understands what motivates them.

I've watched a few of her vids and its amazing when you drop the group think and think for yourself how clear things become.

the sad part is that people like her need someone to follow or feel lost in a void.

She really gets into it at the 4 minute mark. Having come from them, and with her background, she really understands what motivates them.

I havent watched this one yet, but look forward to watching it later when I have more time

Indeed, Trump Devotion Syndrome certainly is powerful.

I've never seen a group of people this emotionally glued to one person before. Never.

The Obama years were bad, but this takes things to a whole new level. This is absolute purity. They don't even want independent thinkers around him.

Look at the "root cause" of Trump defenders.
The MSM is and always has been 95% negative on Trump, including constant "fake news".
To win the 2016 election Trump had to overcome the Obama FBI, the DOJ, the Clinton machine, the MSM, Hollywood, Never-Trump RINOs, Globalists of all stripes, Wall Street, Unions, and the pussy-hat gals, and still won.
So we don't want the "fake news" crowd beating up on a very good president.
The "emotional glue" is Trump keeping his promises, including bringing jobs back from overseas.

I havent watched this one yet, but look forward to watching it later when I have more time

There are gems in this video. You wont be disappointed

I've never seen a group of people this emotionally glued to one person before. Never.

The Obama years were bad, but this takes things to a whole new level. This is absolute purity. They don't even want independent thinkers around him.
Look at ole Mac....

The man in the middle who always blasts posters for partisan posting, obfuscating, posting off topic to avoid real discussion & generally just trying to derail threads.

Thank god we have him here to call the balls and strikes. Oh wait.......

Look at ole Mac....

The man in the middle who always blasts posters for partisan posting, obfuscating, posting off topic to avoid real discussion & generally just trying to derail threads.

He wont watch the video. People actually changing their mind, and publicly admitting to it, scares the hell out of him. In the end, hes just another leftist who cannot consider any other possibility

Look at ole Mac....

He wont watch the video. People actually changing their mind, and publicly admitting to it, scares the hell out of him. In the end, hes just another leftist who cannot consider any other possibility
I just find it funny that he spends so much time atop his porcelain pedestal judging others for this very type of shitposting.
Gets to sleep in the bed he made.

Look at ole Mac....

I'm not in the middle, nor have I ever claimed to be.

You guys sure like to make stuff up.

I'm just honest. I may well be wrong here or there, but I'm honest.

I think you're pretty honest, too, so I don't understand this.

If I approve of spitting on POWs and robbing my own charity will I no longer have TDS?
Who approves of spitting on POWS? Why do you pretend to forget your own leftist history?
Trump supporters approve of trashing POWs and they upped their game when they accused 2 Purple Heart recipients who testified under oath as being liars for ratting out Dear Leader`s "can you do us a favor"? Scumbags and traitors, every one of them.

Forum List

Back