AOC pissed illegals aren't getting cash from the Stimulus

This is what happens when you elect a failed bartender that was fired for stealing her co-workers tips.

aoc.jpg

I think all legal tax payers should be eligible for some cash assistance.

She is free to go to Bernie Sanders, Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren and Chuck the schmuck Schumer and demand they donate money and help those illegals she cares so much about and when she see them saying no, well she will blame Trump...

The Open Borders debate has taken a back seat during this crisis. Even most Democrats are staying a away from it because legal US citizens and lawful documented immigrants take precedence. The AOCs living the US believe in Open Borders and non-enforcement of our Immigration Laws. The activist media forgot about the kids in cages and family separation because now they have a crisis they can go after Trump.

Define "tax payer"

MANY Americans pay 0

People who file with a ITIN number.

"In an effort to encourage these undocumented immigrants to file and pay their taxes, the IRS has long highlighted that it maintains a wall of separation from the Department of Homeland Security, which is responsible for immigration enforcement. "We want your money whether you are here legally or not and whether you earned it legally or not," IRS Commissioner Mark Everson said in 2007. Even in an era of increased rhetoric about immigration enforcement, federal tax law continues to prevent these taxpayers' information from being shared for immigration enforcement purposes.

Many undocumented immigrants have taken the IRS at its word: By 2015, more than 4 million people annually were using ITINs to pay $4.35 billion in net taxes.

How about all those that file annual income tax statements, regardless if they are liable for taxes, receives a check.

Define "tax payer"

MANY Americans pay 0

"In an effort to encourage these undocumented immigrants to file and pay their taxes, the IRS has long highlighted that it maintains a wall of separation from the Department of Homeland Security, which is responsible for immigration enforcement. "We want your money whether you are here legally or not and whether you earned it legally or not," IRS Commissioner Mark Everson said in 2007. Even in an era of increased rhetoric about immigration enforcement, federal tax law continues to prevent these taxpayers' information from being shared for immigration enforcement purposes.

Many undocumented immigrants have taken the IRS at its word: By 2015, more than 4 million people annually were using ITINs to pay $4.35 billion in net taxes.

If undocumented workers here illegally have taken steps to register with ITNs, pay taxes, then I would like to see them get documented. The US can help by expediting and facilitating a path to citizenship.

Define "tax payer"

MANY Americans pay 0

If undocumented workers here illegally have taken steps to register with ITNs, pay taxes, then I would like to see them get documented. The US can help by expediting and facilitating a path to citizenship.

We can help by dragging them back to Mexico.

We don't need more democrat voters in the country.

Great that We elect these people but they spend time banging the drum on behalf of those she doesn’t work for and didn’t vote for her and in many/most cases can’t vote for her

Last edited:
I guess that depends on whether your definition of "legal taxpayer" is broad enough to include sales tax.

Otherwise, wouldn't all tourists who visited the U.S. in the past year also pay sales tax and be eligible to get a check?

New Topics

Forum List

Back