Libtard losers get owned by the police after not following directions. Hilarious video inside

Sitting in their porches? Dressed like antifa you said in another reply. The pictures of antifa we have seen show people wearing regular clothes. It’s not like they are wearing brown shirts.
roflmao

These are white out of towners, staying with someone to do sneaky shit.

They are almost certainly Antifa.

1591012815311.png

According where they were. If there is rioting around the police were in the right. If there wasn't rioting near they were in the wrong.

No. They were wrong, period.

They assaulted innocent, peaceful, law-abiding citizens, without even the faintest of a vestige of any just cause to do so. They are criminals, now, nothing better.
They looked like protesting thugs and the fine Police found them at home. Turn around fair play. Let the pussies cry about that.

Bullshit. It is YOUR side that wants to"fundamentally transform America".

And between the #CoronaHoax2020 lockdowns, and now the George Floyd riots, we are getting a very clear picture of just what is is into which RealDave and his filthy, degenerate ilk, want to transform America.

No thanks.

Sorry assfuck, but your fat assed orange buddy has been in charge.

100,000 dead Americans is a fucvking joke to you assholes.
And doing a better job than any scum sucking libtard like obuthole or killary.

Sitting in their porches? Dressed like antifa you said in another reply. The pictures of antifa we have seen show people wearing regular clothes. It’s not like they are wearing brown shirts.
roflmao

These are white out of towners, staying with someone to do sneaky shit.

They are almost certainly Antifa.

View attachment 343780

So Blacks are not allowed to have white friends? The Governors order said you could not travel. The order said you could stay on your property. Even outside. Now of course it is guilty until proven innocent.

And people wonder why I don’t fly the American Flag on my flagpole.

I want to see more of this. People need to learn to obey orders when told to do something.

View attachment 343227

Where was that? What prompted those police to order people off their porch and into the house and shooting with rubber bullets or whatever that was? That is truly bizarre. When the camera looked up the quiet street there was no crowds, or violence or anything going on. In this state, that might have provoked a pretty negative response that could have been tragic.
Hahah it’s called curfew motherfu
Actually the film was definitely in the daytime, no curfew. You are probably used to getting ordered off you own porch on a quiet looking street (if you live on a quiet street) and would have responded faster than the kids, feeling secure on their own front porch.

I want to see more of this. People need to learn to obey orders when told to do something.

View attachment 343227

It’s summer the suns is still out at 8

Where was that? What prompted those police to order people off their porch and into the house and shooting with rubber bullets or whatever that was? That is truly bizarre. When the camera looked up the quiet street there was no crowds, or violence or anything going on. In this state, that might have provoked a pretty negative response that could have been tragic.
Hahah it’s called curfew motherfu
Actually the film was definitely in the daytime, no curfew. You are probably used to getting ordered off you own porch on a quiet looking street (if you live on a quiet street) and would have responded faster than the kids, feeling secure on their own front porch.

It’s summer the suns is still out at 8

At that point (right or wrong) everybody would feel justified in personal defensive action. Very dangerous.
It's almost as though the talk about defence from government tyranny is just talk.
Not to me. No better way to go down than defending your kids, family and your home, which is supposed to be your castle, under the castle doctrine in my state. You probably will not win, but everybody goes sometime. If you go doing it right, defending your home, family and what is just, you did well and can go in peace. Probably riddled by the forces of evil, but at peace that when it came time to be counted, you defended as best you could in your family traditions and as an American.

Zero details on this video. No source, no info to accompany the video. Why us that

I found this on YouTube. The one guy yells, "Light 'em up!". WTF? The rioters over run the city and these bozos are "lighting up" the law abiding citizens. smh There's nothing hilarious about this video. US citizen's rights are being taken away here.

Law enforcement officers shot paint canisters on May 30, 2020, along a Minneapolis street in the Whittier neighborhood during protests over the death of George Floyd. This video was provided to our sister-station KARE11 by Tanya Kerssen, on Twitter: @tkerssen.

Last edited:

View attachment 343227

That wasn't acceptable. That, in my opinion, was abuse of power.
I totally disagree, thhe stupid ass woman got what she had coming.

These cops are getting killed and severely injured all over the country.

The time to play nice guy is OVER. 60 Secret Service were severely injured at the WHITE HOUSE for Christs Sake!

TAKE OF THE KID GLOVES AND LET THEM HAVE IT!

The police have no right to force people to do anything on their own property when they are not doing anything illegal.

This is abuse of power and a shining example of how not to deal with peaceful protesters.

How many fucking businesses have to get burned to the ground before you think bean bag shots are justified?

Going into a peaceful neighborhood, and attacking innocent citizens who reside there, does nothing to stop businesses from being burned down.
The cops faced no threats so they thought they were safe and could act out their tough guy scenario

The police have no right to force people to do anything on their own property when they are not doing anything illegal.
This is abuse of power and a shining example of how not to deal with peaceful protesters.
No police have any RIGHTS, dude, other than what any other citizen has.

This is about maintaining order during a state of emergency, you know, like when organized thugs are rioting, burning down stores, killing cops, beating little ladies, and committing an insurection.

Then the rioters have ZERO rights, IMO, and deserve to be shot down like rabid dogs along with anyone who aids or supports them.

These Antifa vermin ARE RABID DOGS and need to be put down for the protection of law abiding citizens, PERIOD.

The cops faced no threats so they thought they were safe and could act out their tough guy scenario
What about 'enforcing lockdown for the publics safety' has a damned thing to do with the cop being threatened?

They shot them with PAINTBALLS, idiot.

So Blacks are not allowed to have white friends?
You know, when people are not being killed in the streets by organized rioters and their businesses burned to the ground, we might have time to tolerate stupid bullshit like that.

But the time for semantic play is over.

It is time to start killing rioters and burning their bodies in pits.

View attachment 343227

That wasn't acceptable. That, in my opinion, was abuse of power.
I totally disagree, thhe stupid ass woman got what she had coming.

These cops are getting killed and severely injured all over the country.

The time to play nice guy is OVER. 60 Secret Service were severely injured at the WHITE HOUSE for Christs Sake!

TAKE OF THE KID GLOVES AND LET THEM HAVE IT!
So what if they are?

They brought this shit on themselves and the only thing they have to do to remove themselves from danger is quit and walk away. It's a job.... they aren't slaves, and they aren't soldiers who get court-martialed if they desert.

Fuck all their whining.....

So Blacks are not allowed to have white friends?
You know, when people are not being killed in the streets by organized rioters and their businesses burned to the ground, we might have time to tolerate stupid bullshit like that.

But the time for semantic play is over.

It is time to start killing rioters and burning their bodies in pits.
You're a statist...... a rabid one, at that.

Forum List

Back