Libtard losers get owned by the police after not following directions. Hilarious video inside

I want to see more of this. People need to learn to obey orders when told to do something.

View attachment 343227

so you think conservatives should be FORCED to wear masks because the authorities TOLD THEM TO?

you think conservatives should be FORCED to practice social distancing because the authorities TOLD THEM TO?
That poster has not been seen on the board under that logon, since i posted my questions last night, disappearing 10 minutes after they posted the thread.

That poster must be FBI or KGB or MSS or soros bot or koch bot.

or all of the above. It's always best to have multiple streams of income.

I want to see more of this. People need to learn to obey orders when told to do something.

View attachment 343227

so you think conservatives should be FORCED to wear masks because the authorities TOLD THEM TO?

you think conservatives should be FORCED to practice social distancing because the authorities TOLD THEM TO?
That poster has not been seen on the board under that logon, since i posted my questions last night, disappearing 10 minutes after they posted the thread.

Hey! You are back. What's the story on that video?

View attachment 343227

Oh whoops. I thought I dropped the twitter link. Let me grab it. https://twit ter.com/tkerssen/status/1266921821653385225?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1266921821653385225&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecret.nsa.gov%2F2020%2Friotmedia-disperse%2F%2Fpropaganda192-3

View attachment 343227

Oh whoops. I thought I dropped the twitter link. Let me grab it. https://twit ter.com/tkerssen/status/1266921821653385225?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1266921821653385225&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecret.nsa.gov%2F2020%2Friotmedia-disperse%2F%2Fpropaganda192-3

Wow. That's crazy. Thanks for the rest of the link. If you are up that way, you be careful, hear?

According where they were. If there is rioting around the police were in the right. If there wasn't rioting near they were in the wrong. The reason we are at this point is the democrats want to further divide this country.
Oh bull fucking shit. It is your ilk that wants. to divide this country.

Right now the big divide is between the stupid fucking Trumpettes & the smart people.
View attachment 343381
Yeah smart people, you go with that. Lol

No one fights for pedo rights like the Democrats
Typical ignorant fuck Trumpettte.

Cross dressing has nothing to do being a "pedo".

Your hero Rudy is a cross dresser.
Don't you have a girls bathroom to visit. Your party is nothing but a bunch of perverts. Obama threatened school funding if they didn't allow men in girls locker rooms.

View attachment 343227

That wasn't acceptable. That, in my opinion, was abuse of power.
I totally disagree, thhe stupid ass woman got what she had coming.

These cops are getting killed and severely injured all over the country.

The time to play nice guy is OVER. 60 Secret Service were severely injured at the WHITE HOUSE for Christs Sake!

TAKE OF THE KID GLOVES AND LET THEM HAVE IT!

Exactly the cops were portraying themselves to be bad asses in a residential neighborhood but ran away when rioters took over their precinct
Oh bullshit, they were ordered to retreat by stupid ass libtard political whores.

Dont blame the cops.

No. They were wrong, period.
They assaulted innocent, peaceful, law-abiding citizens, without even the faintest of a vestige of any just cause to do so. They are criminals, now, nothing better.
Who just happened to be decked out like Antifa, lol.

Are you THAT stupid?

Never m ind, I already know.

Exactly the cops were portraying themselves to be bad asses in a residential neighborhood but ran away when rioters took over their precinct
Oh bullshit, they were ordered to retreat by stupid ass libtard political whores.

Dont blame the cops.
Sorry the cops in the video are on a power trip. no reason to come down a residential neighborhood acting like bad asses with not one rioter in sight. You do not shoot people sitting on their front porch

The people who "liked" this video surprised me. ZERO justification for this. This looks like a totally peaceful neighborhood. This is more offensive to me than the death of a violent criminal
Bullshit.

You dress like an outlaw and fuck with the cops, you get the cattle prod up your ass.

Stupid bitch got what she deserved for being stupid.

View attachment 343227

Where was that? What prompted those police to order people off their porch and into the house and shooting with rubber bullets or whatever that was? That is truly bizarre. When the camera looked up the quiet street there was no crowds, or violence or anything going on. In this state, that might have provoked a pretty negative response that could have been tragic.
Hahah it’s called curfew motherfu

Dont blame the cops.
Sorry the cops in the video are on a power trip. no reason to come down a residential neighborhood acting like bad asses with not one rioter in sight. You do not shoot people sitting on their front porch
Did you watch the whole video?

That was an Antifa base, I would bet my house on it.

Fuck her and the cop should have shot her again just for being stupid.

View attachment 343227

Where was that? What prompted those police to order people off their porch and into the house and shooting with rubber bullets or whatever that was? That is truly bizarre. When the camera looked up the quiet street there was no crowds, or violence or anything going on. In this state, that might have provoked a pretty negative response that could have been tragic.
They were on the front porch of their home, which to me is obeying the curfew. They should have been where the stores were being looted and burned not on some safe side street

View attachment 343227

I think curfew means you’re supposed to be in your house, when I had curfew my mother called me in the house I didn’t mean I can hang out outside on the front porch

They were on the front porch of their home, which to me is obeying the curfew.
I think curfew means you’re supposed to be in your house, when I had curfew my mother called me in the house I didn’t mean I can hang out outside on the front porch

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Which is completely irrelevant.

There was communication from Point A to Point B and Point B decided to ignore Point A and got their ass shot for it.

Copse need to shoot a bunch more of them.

How many fucking businesses have to get burned to the ground before you think bean bag shots are justified?

roflmao

Good on the cops, shoot more of these idiots

View attachment 343227

If you are on anywhere on your property and the curfew is in effect you should be safe. What's next? Do you want the cops to tell you what room you should be in?

Which is completely irrelevant.

There was communication from Point A to Point B and Point B decided to ignore Point A and got their ass shot for it.

Copse need to shoot a bunch more of them.

How many fucking businesses have to get burned to the ground before you think bean bag shots are justified?

roflmao

Good on the cops, shoot more of these idiots
I agree but they should shoot them as they light the fires or when they leave the building they just looted with packages in their hands. If the people in the video are rioters why did the police keep moving down the street and not arrest them?

View attachment 343227

You know that they were allowed on their porch according to the Curfew order right? So the cops issued an illegal order.
To people who are apparently ANTIFA, so FUCK THEM.

Sitting in their porches? Dressed like antifa you said in another reply. The pictures of antifa we have seen show people wearing regular clothes. It’s not like they are wearing brown shirts.

Forum List

Back