Libs think graduation gowns not gender inclusive enough

The most ridiculous argument yet. This is simply an attempt by the gay left to continue their attack on traditional [family] values.

Requiring girls to wear one color and boys to wear another is ridiculous. Mix and match. Some boys get to wear white and some girls get to wear blue. Who is hurt by this?

Tradition and traditional gender roles are attacked by this.This is another attack on family by the gay left.

Tradition and traditional gender roles are attacked by this.This is another attack on family by the gay left.

They're hardly "under attack", drama queen. So what if some boys where white and some girls wear blue? Who is harmed? (and it's certainly not "family")

Tradition? Pfffft, we're talking gown color here.

They're hardly "under attack", drama queen. So what if some boys where white and some girls wear blue? Who is harmed? (and it's certainly not "family")

Tradition? Pfffft, we're talking gown color here.
Who is harmed...it is nothing more than the gay left taking another inch towards justifying poor behavior and the destruction of traditional family values.

Just when you thought you could not possibly hate liberals more.......

How would libs field if the rainbow were used to describe the diversity of sexually transmitted diseases?

I don't particularly care about this issue, except to ask why liberals are hell bent on destroying every fucking tradition we have?

You have a penis, blue robe, vagina white robs, Don't like it, don't participate,we'' mail you you're diploma

While we're on the subject, how many of you had classmates who you thought were gay? Or that they were actually members of the opposite sex?

We had maybe 2 boys in our entire school who it was thought were gay, NONE who I know of who thought they were actually the opposite sex. WTF is going on here?

I don't particularly care about this issue, except to ask why liberals are hell bent on destroying every fucking tradition we have?

You have a penis, blue robe, vagina white robs, Don't like it, don't participate,we'' mail you you're diploma

While we're on the subject, how many of you had classmates who you thought were gay? Or that they were actually members of the opposite sex?

We had maybe 2 boys in our entire school who it was thought were gay, NONE who I know of who thought they were actually the opposite sex. WTF is going on here?
Yeah...what, 3% of the world is gay and we have to redefine family to satisfy their personal choices. Disgusting.

Forum List

Back