Ukraine Update Thread

If you think that a political system being based on uncompetitive environment, state propaganda, and oppressive apparatus has any connection with an election process, then you don't understand anything about the issue.
Really? Actually, Russian political system is much more competitive than American one, with much more wider specter of political opinions allowed for the public discussion.
The censorship in the USA is terrible, and all mass media show to poor guys the same totally inadequate picture. You can see it by yourself. How many Russians have access to American news, and how many Americans have access to Russian news?And talking about "oppression"... You see, American oppression apparatus don't just enclose people. It lobotomize them. And it is much worse.

If you think the majority of the Russian population didn't vote for Putin, you don't understand anything about the issue.
And one more time you are lost in translation. Democracy (in American understanding) it's not about voting or people's will, or political system. "Democratic" means "controlled by the Democrats", it has nothing to do with the will of Ukrainian people.

Really? Actually, Russian political system is much more competitive than American one, with much more wider specter of political opinions allowed for the public discussion.
The censorship in the USA is terrible, and all mass media show to poor guys the same totally inadequate picture. You can see it by yourself. How many Russians have access to American news, and how many Americans have access to Russian news?And talking about "oppression"... You see, American oppression apparatus don't just enclose people. It lobotomize them. And it is much worse.
Shure, boy. And Americans never were on the Moon. All that is Hollywood.

Shure, boy. And Americans never were on the Moon. All that is Hollywood.
Highly likely they were on the Moon. I do not believe in conspiracy. But we are talking about our own first-hand experience. Who is better informed about the situation in Ukraine - Russians or Americans?

In Russia: presidential elections are underway. People are voting all over the world - Putin is not a legitimate head of state for the West.

In Ukraine: elections are illegally canceled. People are afraid to take to the streets. “The EU has no doubts about Zelensky's legitimacy.”
I think I understand but I'm not sure. :eusa_think:
Are you saying that the West/EU doesn't recognize Russia's Democratic results but accepts the anti-Democratic Fascist government of Ukraine? B-b-b-b-but I thought the West was the champion of Democracy leading the way!

And one more time you are lost in translation. Democracy (in American understanding) it's not about voting or people's will, or political system. "Democratic" means "controlled by the Democrats", it has nothing to do with the will of Ukrainian people.
Oh, now I understand!

Highly likely they were on the Moon. I do not believe in conspiracy. But we are talking about our own first-hand experience. Who is better informed about the situation in Ukraine - Russians or Americans?
For years I have been on this forum, I came to a conclusion that the Americans are much more 'politically literate' than both Russians and Ukrainians. I know, I know - there are loons (or as they call it 'nuts') among them, strong partisanship etc. But heck, take a look on what they discuss in the context of their elections or politicians - taxes, abortions, civil and religious rights in various forms, etc.

While one idiots (the Russians) are going around about endless Nazis, 'Gayropa', historical lands, Hohols etc.; and other idiots (the Ukrainians) are doing the same about Rashka, Yanyk, separs, Poroshenko, Lyashko etc.

Returning to your question. There are many ignorant Americans, but here or there there are some posts that I want to give a standing ovation. After conversations with you Russians I always have a feeling that I am debating with a TV set.

If you think that a political system being based on uncompetitive environment, state propaganda, and oppressive apparatus has any connection with an election process, then you don't understand anything about the issue.
I'm clear about the U.S.

Utter garbage from first to last .
More like a teenager's first attempt at satirical humour .

You are peddling Fake News OP .

Russia has now suffered 500,000 casualties, and now holds less territory than they did two years ago. If this is what you consider winning, congratulations on your hallucinations. I’m sure it makes it easier to accept.

Ho hum. Go to sleep now:springbed:

Yes, of course, all of us who protest against US/NATO simply must be. But don't tell everyone. :eusa_shhh:

Tell Zoolinsky's NAZIS to GET THE f xxx OUT OF the Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk and the Russians won't have anyone to shoot at. :eusa_clap:
Poopootin started the WAR against an INDEPENDENT nation that want its FREEDOM to choose its affiliation.
Tell Putin's NAZIS to GET THE fxxk OUT of UKRAINE borders as of 1991. They rather have EU freedom than Poopootin's NAZI state.

Utter garbage from first to last .
More like a teenager's first attempt at satirical humour . You are peddling Fake News OP .
Let's take a closer look at it ......
Russia has now suffered 500,000 casualties, and now holds less territory than they did two years ago. If this is what you consider winning,
:auiqs.jpg:Yep, Luiza is right - utter garbage and Fake News.

Poopootin started the WAR against an INDEPENDENT nation
No, he didn't
that want its FREEDOM
No, it doesn't.
... to choose its affiliation.
"choose"? The right word is "coercion".
Tell Putin's NAZIS to GET THE fxxk OUT of UKRAINE borders as of 1991.
I'll tell him at lunch today and I'll get back to you and relay his reply.
They rather have EU freedom than Poopootin's NAZI state.
That's two lies in one sentence.

Fico shooter explains his crime:

"According to the court document, Cintula claimed that he felt "powerless and frustrated by the state of society" following the decisions of the Fico government and "disagreed with the policies of the current government" – in particular the abolition of the Special Prosecutor's Office and the pressure on independent media.

He said that he seeks to resume "the provision of military assistance to Ukraine" by Slovakia and "considers the current government to be Judas in relation to the European Union," so he "decided to act.""

Russia has now suffered 500,000 casualties, and now holds less territory than they did two years ago. If this is what you consider winning, congratulations on your hallucinations. I’m sure it makes it easier to accept.
Don't read Ukrainian propaganda.
It's not about territory and never was (actually, territory is just a nice bonus). We are not in the territory-taking business, we are in the Nazi-killing business. And the business is going quite well. Most of the fools who actually wanted to fight against Russians - are already dead.
Official Russian territory increased since February 2022, and what is even more important - total population of the Russian Federation is increasing, too.

Poopootin started the WAR against an INDEPENDENT nation that want its FREEDOM to choose its affiliation.
It is not a war, not yet.
Kievan regime is not independent.
Modern Ukraine is a totalitarian neo-nazi sh-thole.

Tell Putin's NAZIS to GET THE fxxk OUT of UKRAINE borders as of 1991. They rather have EU freedom than Poopootin's NAZI state.
Open borders. Allow Ukrainian people to leave Ukraine if they wish. And see how many of them will choose EU, how many will choose Russian Federation, and how many are actually ready to die for "independence of Ukraine".

A former serviceman of the ukrainian army has surrendered to russian troops near Donetsk. He arrived at the specified place on a T-64 tank stolen from the AFU.
He stole the tank because he thought that it would be safer to get to the russian positions, where they were waiting for him according to a preliminary agreement.

Smart. No one would shoot him in the back and for the other AFU soldiers at the forward positions, everything looked like a normal combat exit of the tank.
A note to other comrades who might want to surrender.

Don't read Ukrainian propaganda.
It's not about territory and never was (actually, territory is just a nice bonus). We are not in the territory-taking business, we are in the Nazi-killing business. And the business is going quite well. Most of the fools who actually wanted to fight against Russians - are already dead.
Official Russian territory increased since February 2022, and what is even more important - total population of the Russian Federation is increasing, too.

Really? So this is part of the plan?

Forum List

Back