Libertarians: On FBI Raids and Vigilante Justice.....

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Golfing Gator claims to be a libertarian, yet condones shooting a human smuggler without a trial: "on the spot". Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought that libertarians were very big on jury trials. Yes? No?

Here is the post:

Thank for making a thread about me, sort of cool to be on your mind so much.

Will check back later for the results!

Golfing Gator claims to be a libertarian, yet condones shooting a human smuggler without a trial: "on the spot". Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought that libertarians were very big on jury trials. Yes? No?

Here is the post:

I wonder if the "we" he meant is the FBI "we" or just citizen vigilante justice.

Gator was mostly poking you in the eye over the hypocrisy of those who condemn the FBI but then root on the same sort of things from the local police forces.

I wonder if the "we" he meant is the FBI "we" or just citizen vigilante justice.
As a so-called educator -- I would think you would be smart enough to understand gator's point.....

You can't cheerlead law enforcement brutality when its aimed at the people you don't like -- then whine corruption when that same law enforcement brutality so much as lightly inconveniences another just because that person is part of your cult...

In 1983 we had a town police officer murdered outside his home.....The crime created two different trials both of which ended in acquittal....The second one after a FBI/VSP joint investigation.

To this day the FBI/VSP comes around my mom's and my house (dad was police captain at the time) asking the same questions. They came around this Spring but my mom was in a rehab recovering from a bout of the covid.

When they showed up at my door I told them I had nothing further to say to them and to not aggravate my 89 year old mom because her metal capacity had diminished.

I told them everyone that was directly involved was dead (my dad included) and I'd be damned if I was going to let them besmirch someone else (likely a dead person) because they fucked-up their investigation near 40 years ago.....Hell the even original investigators are dead.

Then they made squeaking noises about subpoenas and such so I told them go ahead and to get the fuck off my property.

Never talk to the man.

Sergeant Dennis M. Smedley

As a so-called educator -- I would think you would be smart enough to understand gator's point.....

You can't cheerlead law enforcement brutality when its aimed at the people you don't like -- then whine corruption when that same law enforcement brutality so much as lightly inconveniences another just because that person is part of your cult...

Hmm. Maybe you can give an example of me "cheerleading" law enforcement brutality.

Forum List

Back