Liberals help me understand something (gender roles and transgenders)

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
If gender roles are social constructs, and no personality or appearance trait (cliche/traditional or different) can be used as examples of how a male or female should or shouldn't be, then how does a transgender identify as being part of their opposite sex?

So a guy feels feminine (again, how can you "feel feminine"? Feminity is a social construct according to your agenda to erase gender identity and alter the family unit), has no female sex organs, but dresses like a girl and wears makeup, and he identifies himself as being female

How would wearing makeup be used as evidence with identifying as a girl more than his "birth gender"? And how can you dress like a girl when you've stripped away the concept of using mannerisms, dress, and roles as being attached to genders?

Spin off topic: Technology allows for gender changes or body modifications to appear more like the opposite sex you were born as. Do things like this show that the liberal idea of society is more dependent on technology to function than the conservative understanding of gender and gender roles? Ergo, the liberal idea is less natural?

Last edited:
Genders are biological and anyone that disagree's with that is a idiot.

I believe everyone should be paid equal for the same amount of work. I disagree when government wants to centralize control over businesses. That is china, Cuba, etc.

The male and female brain are not identical. A male who feels they should be a female will most likely have a female brain - and you can see this by simply taking a scan of their brain.
You cannot change the brain, which is why we change the body.

The male and female brain are not identical. A male who feels they should be a female will most likely have a female brain - and you can see this by simply taking a scan of their brain.

Why change the body? Genders are defined by nothing. You have the brain. That should be enough

To implant breasts, to wear makeup, or to wear dresses insults the female by portraying an image that a girls wears dresses and wears make up. Those are social constructs right? If a girl who identifies herself as a man doesn't need a penis to do it, why would a guy identifying as a girl need breasts to do it.

if your brain says that's what you are, isn't that enough for you? breasts won't change your brain to be anymore "identifying as a girl"

To argue for body alterations when male/female have nothing to define them, it seems to spit in the face of proud and natural transgenders who existed throughout history before surgery allowed for such things and existed fine with their brains that were a different gender from their bodies. I can't believe I'm typing this

Holy hell liberals are crazy

Last edited:
If gender roles are social constructs, and no personality or appearance trait (cliche/traditional or different) can be used as examples of how a male or female should or shouldn't be, then how does a transgender identify as being part of their opposite sex?

So a guy feels feminine (again, how can you "feel feminine"? Feminity is a social construct according to your agenda to erase gender identity and alter the family unit), has no female sex organs, but dresses like a girl and wears makeup, and he identifies himself as being female

How would wearing makeup be used as evidence with identifying as a girl more than his "birth gender"? And how can you dress like a girl when you've stripped away the concept of using mannerisms, dress, and roles as being attached to genders?

Spin off topic: Technology allows for gender changes or body modifications to appear more like the opposite sex you were born as. Do things like this show that the liberal idea of society is more dependent on technology to function than the conservative understanding of gender and gender roles? Ergo, the liberal idea is less natural?

What makes you think ‘liberals’ are in any position to explain this to you.

Otherwise, you ask the wrong questions.

The only important question is who has the authority to dictate to society how a male or female ‘should’ or ‘shouldn't be’?

The problem is conservatives fear diversity and expressions of individual liberty; indeed, conservatives are fundamentally authoritarian and seek to compel society to conform to their subjective perception of ‘how things should be.’

It’s unimportant as to what motivates a man to seek to express himself as female, all that’s important is he has the right to do so, free from interference by government to compel him to ‘act like a man.’

And conservatives need to understand that transgender persons pose no ‘threat’ to society; in fact, celebrating diversity and individual liberty only serves to strengthen our society.

As to your ‘spin off topic,’ it’s idiocy, and not worthy of a response.

Why change the body? Genders are defined by nothing. You have the brain. That should be enough

To implant breasts, to wear makeup, or to wear dresses insults the female by portraying an image that a girls wears dresses and wears make up. Those are social constructs right? If a girl who identifies herself as a man doesn't need a penis to do it, why would a guy identifying as a girl need breasts to do it.

if your brain says that's what you are, isn't that enough for you? breasts won't change your brain to be anymore "identifying as a girl"

To argue for body alterations when male/female have nothing to define them, it seems to spit in the face of proud and natural transgenders who existed throughout history before surgery allowed for such things and existed fine with their brains that were a different gender from their bodies. I can't believe I'm typing this

So a male with a female brain should just use his female brain to tell himself he is really a male with a male brain?

Don't be so stupid. It doesn't work like that.

So a male with a female brain should just use his female brain to tell himself he is really a male with a male brain?

Don't be so stupid. It doesn't work like that.

How am I being stupid? And that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying the female brain should understand it's female despite the body having a penis. Why does a female need female body parts?

You tell me what it means to be a man and what it means to be female. How does altering your body because the brain is opposite gender of your body make you more of the gender that your brain is?

Okay so your body is a man and your brain is female. You turn into a t-girl through surgery. Fair enough. But why the "feminine" clothing? Are liberals arguing against THEIR OWN CASE that appearance of genders and expectations of dress are social constructs and have nothing to do with gender?

Last edited:
You have no idea how the brain works. A female brain cannot look down at a penis and tell itself its a male - that would require the brain to change its gender from female to male. It doesn't work like that.

You have no idea how the brain works. A female brain cannot look down at a penis and tell itself its a male - that would require the brain to change its gender from female to male. It doesn't work like that.

So transgenders have been going through hell throughout all of humanity till surgery came around for changing appearances to such an extent?

There is nothing natural about this. Like I said earlier. Far left views are not natural

DNA determines your gender. In the freeist most tolerant Country in the world you can pretend to be any species or gender your fantasy dictates but (s0 far) there is no law forcing society to accept it. The freeist most tolerant Country in the world also gives ordinary people the right to ridicule freakazoids. It might sound harsh but that's the way the system works.

building off this, should it be a law then, that until a sex change is performed, people in these positions should not be able to use opposite gender restrooms? Because as you are saying, she can't look down at her penis and think "I'm a woman", so why is she using a female restroom pre-operation?

A man and a woman raising kids are a social construct :)

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. These "righteous fights" liberals champion are insane.

I am all for empathizing and leveling with a t-individual, but you can't say definitions for male/female appearance and behavior are social constructs, and then cry fowl when people roll their eyes at t-individuals using those social constructs to identify more with their true gender. If your belief is true, what good would false social constructs for gender stereotypes offer a t-individual?

How do pants make a t-man feel more man? A guy wearing pants and not wearing make-up, according to your platform is not what makes a man a man. Why couldn't that t-man wear a dress and make up and have long hair and not feel any less manly?

Last edited:
And conservatives need to understand that transgender persons pose no ‘threat’ to society; in fact, celebrating diversity and individual liberty only serves to strengthen our society.
So exactly how does perverts dressing like women and packing each others fudge somehow strengthen our society?? .. :confused:

Your Prophet liked sex with children...is that any better?

So transgenders have been going through hell throughout all of humanity till surgery came around for changing appearances to such an extent?

There is nothing natural about this. Like I said earlier. Far left views are not natural

Just like homosexuals were going through hell because they were unable to come out and be proud.

So exactly how does perverts dressing like women and packing each others fudge somehow strengthen our society?? .. :confused:

Your Prophet liked sex with children...is that any better?
Try to stay on topic nitwit. .. :cuckoo:

............................... :link: .............................

They'll give you a link. To liberals, science always swings left and there's enough liberals in science who can "prove" whatever the new liberal civil-rights movement is

Just like homosexuals were going through hell because they were unable to come out and be proud.

So if it weren't for modern-day liberalism in the united states, gays and the t-crowd would never find happiness? I don't believe that. I thought liberals tout old Egyptian and roman civilization's practice of homosexuality as evidence that it's all good and has been accepted lovingly before? Consistency would be nice

I have NOTHING against the t-crowd. Their practices scream hypocrisy to the anti-gender role anti-social construct obsession leftists have. All I'm saying

That and for a transgender to become one with his/herself requires a ton of money and surgery. I don't buy it. I have nothing against a transgender, I will call you the gender you want to be called, but I do not buy that this is a real issue. You can find science to support anything

Last edited:

Forum List

Back