Wendy David running for Governor

America swings left unfortunately. Who knows maybe Texas will become a swing-state in the near future :/

If the radical left thinks common sense and decency translates to blood baths of late term abortion maybe they can convince themselves to vote for the manslaughter.

No other Democrat has expressed interest in running for governor in Texas ...

it's Wendy's for the taking - everything to gain ... good luck, the Rs have held the office long enough.

Sources: Wendy Davis running for Texas governor

Maybe she can bring some common sense and decency to Texas.

I wish her the best.

People want her to run, she said today that she hasn't decided, so I guess your sources really suck. But hey let's not let facts get in the way of a good piece of propaganda.
"As Sen. Davis told grass-roots supporters last week via email, she's made a decision and she looks forward to making her decision public on Oct. 3," Nieto said.

I'll take her statement over your opinion.

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

Ripping the shit out of Cruz's filibuster saying he's grandstanding and setting up for a Presidential run.

BUT you bloody hypocrites cheer Wendy Davis on for her filibuster and grandstanding to set up for a run for the Governor's office.

:lol:

You never cease to amaze me with your hypocrisy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
If the radical left thinks common sense and decency translates to blood baths of late term abortion maybe they can convince themselves to vote for the manslaughter.

I bet she gets an endorsement from Dr. Gosnell. And if he were still alive George Tiller would be campaigning for her.

Last edited:

Ripping the shit out of Cruz's filibuster saying he's grandstanding and setting up for a Presidential run.

BUT you bloody hypocrites cheer Wendy Davis on for her filibuster and grandstanding to set up for a run for the Governor's office.

well you see, Cruz ending up voting YES for the very bill he was filibustering.

while Wendy Davis voted NO.

Yes, we know your type hates babies. Wendy Davis has got a shot in hell of winning that race.

Democrats want to let women abort if the choose to, and help them pay for food, clothes, housing, and childcare for their baby if they choose not to abort.

Conservatives want babies of unwed mothers to die in the street.

They only care about babies...in utero.

well you see, Cruz ending up voting YES for the very bill he was filibustering.

while Wendy Davis voted NO.

You're lying again.

Cruz did not vote on a bill. He voted along with others to bring the bill forth for debate and a vote after the debate.

Yes, we know your type hates babies. Wendy Davis has got a shot in hell of winning that race.

Democrats want to let women abort if the choose to, and help them pay for food, clothes, housing, and childcare for their baby if they choose not to abort.

Conservatives want babies of unwed mothers to die in the street.

They only care about babies...in utero.

That is a retarded response. Where do you get this shit?

Forum List

Back