Liberals hatred will inevitably turn into violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the stupidity of having the LEFT creating the civil war soon to come....
TRUMP HATERS ARE FKN MORONS!!

DgidClYW0AUlmZc.jpg

YOUR LEFTIST SNOWFLAKE PUSSY HUSBAND WHO has an IDIOT for a WIFE

Any man that allows his wife to invite a migrant to come and live in their home is a walking representation of how far Western males have fallen!

wonder how long before the kids get raped.
DgRvVdVXUAEhC1g.jpg

Quick! Cult leaders! Use our uber-control of the media to dungeon any dissenting opinions!! STAT!
We're not talking legitimate "dissent", we're talking about THEE most famous/infamous Conspiracy website on the internet you Mind-porked asshole.
`
`

Mind Wars is a Russian troll farmer posting links to divisive bullshit all day long.

UNLESS THE MODS SIDE WITH YOU FOR UNFAIR REASON, DON'T WORRY BITCH YOU AREN'T RUNNING ME OFF AS YOU ADMITED THAT IS WHAT YOU DO TO PEOPLE.

AND I DO HAVE THE SAVED SCREEN SHOT PROVING YOU SAID THAT ......T..

are the mods vendictic?

:rofl:
They're clowns in clown shoes. You should know.

It has to do with you not wanting opposing views being expressed unless they're tucked away somewhere where they won't be seen or given credibility.
You're just repeating (and outing) yourself Moron
I told you what it was about: where Conspiracy post shoud go, and Do go on decent boards.
This board is Not decent, it's a Troll board tailored to page views/ad revenue.
`
Quit your whining, cry baby.

More ******* Lunacy and Conspiracy from 'Mindwars' posting 'Infowars' OPs all day, every day. (Trumpolinis love it)

The SCUMMY non-standards of USMB contine to allow Conspiracy Crap as mainstream section OPs.

USMB only cares about page views not quality discussion.

`

No your just that stupid that's why you are labeled a democratic sheeple moron.

DgdAgBYV4AA34OF.jpg

Sheeple? Is that a person who believes something that’s totally false just because their leader says so?

Like you believing Trump when he says millions of people are streaming across the southern border when all reports indicate border crossings are at their lowest level in 60 years?

Like you mindlessly posting links to stories on a fake news site that even Alex Jones says is not to be taken seriously, it’s all just entertainment?

I’ll take that “baaaa” as a yes.

More ******* Lunacy and Conspiracy from 'Mindwars' posting 'Infowars' OPs all day, every day. (Trumpolinis love it)

The SCUMMY non-standards of USMB contine to allow Conspiracy Crap as mainstream section OPs.

`

DgdAgBYV4AA34OF.jpg

Sheeple? Is that a person who believes something that’s totally false just because their leader says so?

Like you believing Trump when he says millions of people are streaming across the southern border when all reports indicate border crossings are at their lowest level in 60 years?

Like you mindlessly posting links to stories on a fake news site that even Alex Jones says is not to be taken seriously, it’s all just entertainment?

It's like when Trump said he would scorch the pantsuits off of Hillary.

Fool you once...

Quick! Cult leaders! Use our uber-control of the media to dungeon any dissenting opinions!! STAT!
We're not talking legitimate "dissent", we're talking about THEE most famous/infamous Conspiracy website on the internet you Mind-porked asshole.
`
`

Mind Wars is a Russian troll farmer posting links to divisive bullshit all day long.

UNLESS THE MODS SIDE WITH YOU FOR UNFAIR REASON, DON'T WORRY BITCH YOU AREN'T RUNNING ME OFF AS YOU ADMITED THAT IS WHAT YOU DO TO PEOPLE.

I've said it many times before and Reported it to mods
They do NOT care.
LOFL
Please not only save the screenshot, report it
Make my day!

and note the "Board Leaders" are those with the most posts, not thanks/agrees etc.

This board is 50% TROLLS like you.
And one mod agreed/admitted to me, but they can't afford to lose the page views/ad revenue a 50% clean up would necesitate.
Make my day!
`
`

BLAHA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..

FACTS JUST BURN YOUR PATHETIC ASSES.

when you don't know why you ARE AN INDOCTRINATED ASSHOLE.... STUPIDITY CAN'T COMPREHEND EVEN SIMPLE PICTURES.

ALL YOUR IQ LEVELS ARE TO FAR GONE TO GET THE FULL MEANING OF PYSCHOLOGICAL WARFARE.

36177277_602564283442085_319579411164692480_n.jpg

One is a series of pictures of a thoughtful, decent man who saved the world’s economy and presided over the longest period of sustained growth and restored America’s reputation around the world and who served the people with dignity grace and class.

The second group of pictures is of the man who has destroyed the trade deals and alliances that have made the USA the richest, most powerful country in the world and is replacing the democracy with a populist, nationalist, neo-Nazi state.

One man promoted peace and prosperity. The other promotes hate, lies and division.

`

DgjHCULWAAAJ8AZ.jpg

Thats why you leftist are pure idiots.
in a quick check - this is the *same* crisis and she's being handed from rescue worker to rescue worker. i hate CNN as much as anyone but i do prefer my reasons of hate to be real, not fictitious.

can you show me 3 different articles CNN published citing a different crisis where the pics were used individually? i can't find that.

Extremists, left or right, use propaganda to promote an agenda. Nothing new here.

`

DgdAgBYV4AA34OF.jpg

'WHAT WAS IT YOU SAID. YOU AND YOUR LEFTIST C........TS GO AROUND TOURMENTING PEOPLE UNTIL YOU RUN THEM OFF.........

KEEP IT UP CYKA!! BECAUSE YOU ARE NO ONE SPECIAL JUS TA STUPID ASS LEFTIST CU...T WHO IS OBESESSED WITH RUSSIAN BOTS.

AS YOUR THE ASSHOLE WHO is THE. BOT, because those who accuse others are often guilty of the act themselve c...t!!

keep up your useless mission in the end as you keep up your loser act you the moron will bite yourself in your own retarded ass .

I just wish I could watch your STUPIDITY asshole.

`
`

They do NOT care.
LOFL
Make my day!

and note the "Board Leaders" are those with the most posts, not thanks/agrees etc.

And one mod agreed/admitted to me, but they can't afford to lose the page views/ad revenue a 50% clean up would necesitate.
Make my day!
`
`

when you don't know why you ARE AN INDOCTRINATED ASSHOLE.... STUPIDITY CAN'T COMPREHEND EVEN SIMPLE PICTURES.

ALL YOUR IQ LEVELS ARE TO FAR GONE TO GET THE FULL MEANING OF PYSCHOLOGICAL WARFARE.

One is a series of pictures of a thoughtful, decent man who saved the world’s economy and presided over the longest period of sustained growth and restored America’s reputation around the world and who served the people with dignity grace and class.

The second group of pictures is of the man who has destroyed the trade deals and alliances that have made the USA the richest, most powerful country in the world and is replacing the democracy with a populist, nationalist, neo-Nazi state.

One man promoted peace and prosperity. The other promotes hate, lies and division.
Obama's way of promoting peace was by bombing/droning 7 countries.

His prosperity over 8 years was 1% GDP.

They do NOT care.
LOFL
Make my day!

Make my day!
`
`

Obama's way of promoting peace was by bombing/droning 7 countries.

His prosperity over 8 years was 1% GDP.

They can never admit the fact he had TWO AMERICANS killed.......

Many of us are predicting that eventually these foam-spitting, psycho liberals are going to embrace violence out of frustration at their inability to recover the power we stripped from them, but we’re already past that point.
Liberals’ Hatred Will Inevitably Turn Into Violence

These mentally impaired and we've all seen on here they try and spin everything violence included onto Trup supporters. Meanwhile video after video has proven who the real violent mental cases are.

Trump haters are vendictic trash who are so far gone mentally they can't see their degenerate thinking is so far gone you can't put anything in front of them where they can admit this or that.......

Some wake up most don't.

Your hyperbole spoils your effort to be an agent provocateur. Instead of creating anger and a violent reaction you hope to incite, you evoke laughter.

Many of us are predicting that eventually these foam-spitting, psycho liberals are going to embrace violence out of frustration at their inability to recover the power we stripped from them, but we’re already past that point.
Liberals’ Hatred Will Inevitably Turn Into Violence

These mentally impaired and we've all seen on here they try and spin everything violence included onto Trup supporters. Meanwhile video after video has proven who the real violent mental cases are.

Trump haters are vendictic trash who are so far gone mentally they can't see their degenerate thinking is so far gone you can't put anything in front of them where they can admit this or that.......

Some wake up most don't.

Your hyperbole spoils your effort to be an agent provocateur. Instead of creating anger and a violent reaction you hope to incite, you evoke laughter.

REJECT

`

DgdAgBYV4AA34OF.jpg

'WHAT WAS IT YOU SAID. YOU AND YOUR LEFTIST C........TS GO AROUND TOURMENTING PEOPLE UNTIL YOU RUN THEM OFF.........

KEEP IT UP CYKA!! BECAUSE YOU ARE NO ONE SPECIAL JUS TA STUPID ASS LEFTIST CU...T WHO IS OBESESSED WITH RUSSIAN BOTS.

AS YOUR THE ASSHOLE WHO is THE. BOT, because those who accuse others are often guilty of the act themselve c...t!!

keep up your useless mission in the end as you keep up your loser act you the moron will bite yourself in your own retarded ass .

Boy, you’d better have some vodka and calm your ass down. You’re losing it. All that hatred and anger isn’t good for your health and the health care in Russia is dodgy at best.

The premise here is that liberals are losing it but it’s not liberal who are losing it but right wingers who constantly call for death to liberals, who say that America needs to wipe liberals out.

You know they did that in South America. Right wing dictators murdered and disappeared hundreds of thousands of people to destroy left wing opposition. Lawyers, university teachers, and leftist political leaders. It didn’t work. Injustice always inspires opposition.

Trump’s injustice towards refugees and children will be his undoing. You underestimate the American people and the level of outrage this callous and immoral policy has engendered.

I’m hopeful that this board will grow a spine and ban you Russian assholes but I’m not holding my breath that will happen. You donate too much money. So I’ll just hang around, disputing the lying bullshit you post and reminding everyone that you’re not an American. That your only purpose in being here is to help Putin destroy the USA.

`

DgdAgBYV4AA34OF.jpg

Boy, you’d better have some vodka and calm your ass down. You’re losing it. All that hatred and anger isn’t good for your health and the health care in Russia is dodgy at best.

The premise here is that liberals are losing it but it’s not liberal who are losing it but right wingers who constantly call for death to liberals, who say that America needs to wipe liberals out.

You know they did that in South America. Right wing dictators murdered and disappeared hundreds of thousands of people to destroy left wing opposition. Lawyers, university teachers, and leftist political leaders. It didn’t work. Injustice always inspires opposition.

Trump’s injustice towards refugees and children will be his undoing. You underestimate the American people and the level of outrage this callous and immoral policy has engendered.

I’m hopeful that this board will grow a spine and ban you Russian assholes but I’m not holding my breath that will happen. You donate too much money. So I’ll just hang around, disputing the lying bullshit you post and reminding everyone that you’re not an American. That your only purpose in being here is to help Putin destroy the USA.

Time to LAY OFF ****
Vulgar word removed

Last edited by a moderator:

They do NOT care.
LOFL
Make my day!

Make my day!
`
`

I heard you were looking for one of thes b-----

31913983_574394169592430_9126020203589664768_o.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Ya know though........when we choose up sides, I do think it is appropriate that progressives wear those as part of a uniform. Who's with me?:deal:

`

DgdAgBYV4AA34OF.jpg

Time to LAY OFF TWAT

I’ll lay off when you stop promoting lies like liberals are hateful and violent, and linking to fake websites which promote your Russian agenda designed to destroy the USA.

DgdAgBYV4AA34OF.jpg

Time to LAY OFF TWAT

I’ll lay off when you stop promoting lies like liberals are hateful and violent, and linking to fake websites which promote your Russian agenda designed to destroy the USA.

Lay off FEM NAZI

DgdAgBYV4AA34OF.jpg

Time to LAY OFF TWAT

iu

:auiqs.jpg:
Another thread whining about how the other side is so hateful. Yest, All their the posts are full of hate.
The Beavis and Butthead Trumpsters, are always good for laughs. :abgg2q.jpg:

iu

Sucks to be you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back