Liberals block erection of monument to war heroes

I accept history. History shows that they had to be pardoned as they were guilty of the capital offense of Treason under the Constitution. Everyone but mullet haired redneck Sothern Trash acknowledge this.

Or Russian trolls of course.
And yet here you are advocating for the removal of the reminders of our history. Yeah, that's acceptance. NOT.

So, without monuments, there's not History?
no, but it's necessary for re-writing history.
No statue to Hitler, WW2 didn't happen?
no, but much like the folks/party who are responsible for the atrocity of slavery in this country, Germans want no reminder of Hitler and his atrocities either, with no visible reminders now, they can give the appearance of being clean...just look to see who it is that backs these things in this country and then look to see who was responsible for slavery as proof.
No statue to Stalin, the Cold War didn't happen?
No, it just means Stalin didn't/doesn't/wouldn't get to write the history of the cold war.

Last edited:
And yet here you are advocating for the removal of the reminders of our history. Yeah, that's acceptance. NOT.
They are not reminders. They are traitors.

How many monuments do you have for Korean War Heroes? Spanish American? Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan? Union soldiers? Seem conspicuously absent.

How many monuments do you have for Korean War Heroes? Spanish American? Vietnam?
I guess you've never been to DC. There is at least one to the Marines in WWII, there is a Korean War monument, two for Vietnam, at least one for the Spanish American War that I know of. I can't say for Iraq or Afghanistan--still too recent and I haven't been to DC in about 40 years. There is also the roaming wall for the Vietnam war. You might educate yourself.

I guess you've never been to DC. There is at least one to the Marines in WWII, there is a Korean War monument, two for Vietnam, at least one for the Spanish American War that I know of. I can't say for Iraq or Afghanistan--still too recent and I haven't been to DC in about 40 years. There is also the roaming wall for the Vietnam war. You might educate yourself.
How many are in bumfuck Florida where this article is?

The political party that wants to erase history is at it again.

---The email said, “The vote on reinstalling the Confederate monument has been removed from the Manatee County Board of County Commissioners agenda for Tuesday, Jan. 31 because of your hard work.---

You want to erect a monument to the North Vietnamese, North Koreans, Germans or Japanese? Because they were a bit more honorable. At least they were not traitors AND enemies.

Forum List

Back