Liberals block erection of monument to war heroes

Traitors to their country or course. This is now and was before the Civil a Democratic republic The Southerners should have changed the country by voting. Something I don't get about the conservatives today. Who is in front of you? Who tells you how to live? Who tells you what to eat? what to live like? Why are you guys so fragile?
IM not fragile mr Hippie and my penis is much larger than most democrats

I agree. Democrats are anti-American rebel traitors
Yea, those bastards tired to over run the Capitol and not allow for the peaceful transfer of power. Oooops wait, that was the Trumpsters. I think there are literally thousands hours of video out there.

Yea, those bastards tired to over run the Capitol and not allow for the peaceful transfer of power. Oooops wait, that was the Trumpsters. I think there are literally thousands hours of video out there.
Thousands of hours of relevant video for a six hour minor riot. BTW, TDS, defense of a democrats, two more buttons. You are a democrat.

Jim Jordan will release the unreleased hours of videotape and the January 6 protestors will be exonerated.

Jim Jordan will release the unreleased hours of videotape and the January 6 protestors will be exonerated.
If what you say is true I will vote for Trump. But I don't see what else that can be released that will erase people looking for Mike Pence (I actually knew him way back) to hang, or looking for Pelosi all of which delayed the peaceful transfer of power, and beating the police with sticks, fire extinguishers, etc. I will watch and decide.

They aren't icons. They are traitors.

I doubt the Cubans, Venezuelans, and anyone besides mullet haired crackers think that. The rest of the country has moved on. You old farts need to die off or move on as well.

As a moderator you set a poor example not responding to everyone's post individually. If people take the time to reply to your posts one at a time, have the courtesy to do the same.

12 plus years after the Civil War ended of the Reconstruction era, to try to welcome the south back in to the Nation... while watching over them!

They still let them back in, and only the top leaders were prevented from holding office.

As a moderator you set a poor example not responding to everyone's post individually. If people take the time to reply to your posts one at a time, have the courtesy to do the same.
Meh. In most boards thats preferred vs post after post.

odd isn't it. Democrats were the ones that insisted on putting them up. Now we're used to them...especially us southern conservatives. and come to find out that these Confederate leaders were better men than the northern ones.
Southern conservatives are the ones who erected the monuments to begin with....Do you understand how pathetic you look when you are too much of a bitch to admit that you supported the Confederate cause??

Instead you do this weasel ass deflection by trying to claim Democrats of today are the ones who supported the Confederacy....why are you Conservatives such cowards?

Forum List

Back