9 yr old girl badly beaten in school bus

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Boy, even when I was much older, the old bus driver woman would break up fights dudes the size of grown men were having that actually went to real prison the next year. How the fuck could an adult let that go on? Total incompetence.
Where the fuck are we headed as a society? It does not appear to be a good place.
I do live in Florida, and that bus driver lived in Florida, too. We had kids on the bus when I was younger from the worst ghettos around, but nothing like that ever happened. Some of them had prison builds by 8th grade.

Bus drivers get prosecuted and sued by the parents of these feral animals, and thier employers squeal and apologize to the feral animals' parents and toss their employees under the bus for interfering with blacks committing violence against anybody. It's not a crime if blacks do it.

Teachers aren't the only jobs school systems can't fill because of their feckless pandering to scum. They can't find bus drivers or any other job types either; just isn't worth the dangers and violence that you aren't allowed to defend yourself from.

Bus drivers get prosecuted and sued by the parents of these feral animals, and thier employers squeal and apologize to the feral animals' parents and toss their employees under the bus for interfering with blacks committing violence against anybody. It's not a crime if blacks do it.

Teachers aren't the only jobs school systems can't fill because of their feckless pandering to scum. They can't find bus drivers or any other job types either; just isn't worth the dangers and violence that you aren't allowed to defend yourself from.
I am going to need a job
On my bus 🚌 …this S ain’t happening

I was such a bad boy! When I was 9 I pulled the pretty black girl's long braids on the bus. A little bit.

I almost want to cry because that's the truth. Yeah, I was being bad.

Yeah, there was no beatings like that on buses for the entirety of my school experience. And the kids on my bus were from some of the worst areas, too. Almost nobody was that bad of a people back in them days.

Last edited:
I was such a bad boy! When I was 9 I pulled the pretty black girl's long braids on the bus.

I almost want to cry because that's the truth.
Did you parents disciple you for that ??

Seems you should have been charged with a racial hate crime

I was such a bad boy! When I was 9 I pulled the pretty black girl's long braids on the bus. A little bit.

I almost want to cry because that's the truth. Yeah, I was being bad.

Yeah, there was no beatings like that on buses for the entirety of my school experience. And the kids on my bus were from some of the worst areas, too.

They're suddenly quiet

Did you parents disciple you for that ??

Seems you should have been charged with a racial hate crime
It never went past the bus driver telling me to stop it and I did, except for a couple of gentle tugs later on. :p

Yeah, I was a bad boy. She didn't even tell on me after I tugged more gently. :aargh:

We rode the bus together the same way all the time. Either I pulled her braids or played thumps or slaps with somebody.
Oh! Or pencil fights, we did that, too. She wasn't interested in that.

Last edited:
The victim looked white; Wow, that is a serious level of savagery I've never seen in kids that young before.

Congratulations, leftist assholes. You have have definitely fucked humanity up. You have now lowered the bar for humanity.
Were you a big kid or a bully ??

Forum List

Back