Liberals block erection of monument to war heroes

The entire purpose of the traitors was to protect and defend the institution of slavery.

No statues. Period.

Not so for the Native Americans. The courts of the time interpreted the Fourteenth Amendment to be not applicable to Native Americans who still lived on their tribal land. They didn't get US citizenship until the Indian Citizenship Act of 1924.
The reservations were under the supervision and control of the US government from 1850 to 1887. By the same token as claiming that confederates were traitors and not deserving of a place in US history, the natives in MT were as well. But that doesn't fit well with the rewrite of US history that the left is currently promoting.

The reservations were under the supervision and control of the US government from 1850 to 1887. By the same token as claiming that confederates were traitors and not deserving of a place in US history, the natives in MT were as well. But that doesn't fit well with the rewrite of US history that the left is currently promoting.
First of all, you're moving the goalposts. You said they were citizens. They weren't.

Second of all, they didn't consider themselves Americans that were seceding to protect slavery. They considered themselves members of their own tribes who were being invaded. It's apples and oranges and you know it.

Again, the people they fought forgave them, and you have no standing to override that, you SJW Orwellian punk-twat.
NO. They pardoned them for political reasons. You have literally no idea who forgave who.
TX was a confederate state.
It isn't now.
Rebellion against America is bad. Period.
There you go.
Progs like you need to stop being so fucking full of yourselves.
Speaking of keyboard warriors, its bigots stuck in some alternate reality past like you that keep your states from moving beyond 1964. Even the original article is from bumfuck Florida.

NO. They pardoned them for political reasons. You have literally no idea who forgave who.

It isn't now.

There you go.

Speaking of keyboard warriors, its bigots stuck in some alternate reality past like you that keep your states from moving beyond 1964. Even the original article is from bumfuck Florida.

They forgave them, the people that fought them. The whole point was to get them back into the Union.

Talk about progressive arrogance.

You morons are so full of yourselves.

First of all, you're moving the goalposts. You said they were citizens. They weren't.

Second of all, they didn't consider themselves Americans that were seceding to protect slavery. They considered themselves members of their own tribes who were being invaded. It's apples and oranges and you know it.
Non sequitur. They attacked the government representatives of the US, who were considered, however falsely, their stewards and as such were traitors or at the very least enemy combatants by this thread's previously stated standards. As such they are not deserving of monuments or parks memorializing those events. Please keep to the subject at hand.

It isn't now.

There you go.

The fact remains that the US has a history--however ugly. To remove the icons to that history in order to somehow pretend that it never happened is burying your head in the sand.

The political party that wants to erase history is at it again.

---The email said, “The vote on reinstalling the Confederate monument has been removed from the Manatee County Board of County Commissioners agenda for Tuesday, Jan. 31 because of your hard work.---

Manatee County (Brandenton) is where a bunch of goddamn dumbass obnoxious Yankee snowbitds have moved to Florida and they are assholes.

Fuck 'em. An example of why we real Floridians should never had allowed anybody from north of the Mason Dixon line to move to our state.

Confederates are war heroes to our state and and the Yankee filth can go fuck themselves.

The fact remains that the US has a history--however ugly. To remove the icons to that history in order to somehow pretend that it never happened is burying your head in the sand.
They aren't icons. They are traitors.
Confederates are war heroes to our state and and the Yankee filth can go fuck themselves.
I doubt the Cubans, Venezuelans, and anyone besides mullet haired crackers think that. The rest of the country has moved on. You old farts need to die off or move on as well.

---The email said, “The vote on reinstalling the Confederate monument has been removed from the Manatee County Board of County Commissioners agenda for Tuesday, Jan. 31 because of your hard work.---

Every time I see a democratic bitch it blox my erection

They will replace it with a masterpiece like the Satanic monstrosity they created for Ruth Bader Ginzburg.

I gotta hand it to the libs

The gingsburg statue is almost as ugly as the real thing

Washington,. Franklin, Madison and Jefferson were also traitors.

Going to tear their statues down?

Or can someone be both a traitor and a hero?

"Well that's different!!!!1" in 3...2...1...
They weren't traitors to America, quite the opposite!

Again, the people they fought forgave them, and you have no standing to override that, you SJW Orwellian punk-twat.
12 plus years after the Civil War ended of the Reconstruction era, to try to welcome the south back in to the Nation... while watching over them!

You can deny history until you turn blue in the face, but yes, they are icons--just like George Floyd.
I accept history. History shows that they had to be pardoned as they were guilty of the capital offense of Treason under the Constitution. Everyone but mullet haired redneck Sothern Trash acknowledge this.

Or Russian trolls of course.

I never owned a slave. Ask yourself Was I a slave? Was my mother or father a slave? Was my grandparents slaves. No other race protest by destroying their own neighborhoods. Get over it.

They will replace it with a masterpiece like the Satanic monstrosity they created for Ruth Bader Ginzburg.

Bad, Bader, Badest

I always thought she looked like the mummified corpse of Norman Bates's mother (#StupidSpeak: "Bates' mother") in Psycho.

I never owned a slave. Ask yourself Was I a slave? Was my mother or father a slave? Was my grandparents slaves. No other race protest by destroying their own neighborhoods. Get over it.
Slavery Was Prescient Preemptive Punishment

A race that has proved that it has no respect for the property of others deserved to become the property of other.

Why would there be a monument to traitors and racists.

Forum List

Back