Liberals Attack POTUS Trump After Scalise Shooting: “It Should Have Been His Dumb Ass to Get Popped”

I'm more and more positive that liberalfilth are such physically dysfunctional sexual failures, as well as sadists by nature, their murderous, delirious hatred & violence is the only manner in which these ghouls can keep their little dicks from going limp. How did complex carbon compounds go SO WRONG while creating liberalfilth?

I have no words for your hatred.

Calling your fellow country men and women "filth", shows the world why your country cannot continue on this self destructive path.

And I'm betting you have no problem with Putin interfering in your elections.

Projection, projection, projection, Freud would have a field day with your ilk. I'm NOT the one spewing death threats, I'm NOT the one going around violently assaulting innocent people, etc., etc. Also, fuckbag, that whole Russian bullshit is a PARANOID CONSPIRACY THEORY with no evidence of all, you sick asshole. I'm simply calling out LIBERALFILTH for YOUR hate, brownshirt violence and foaming madness. If a horse's ass wants to call it HATE when sane people call you pigs out on the carpet for your anti-social disorder, that's YOUR problem. You putrid COWARD, you don't even have the basic morality or ovaries to call out your own party for their abhorrent behavior. I'll bet you also support woman-brutalizing Islam as well, you treacherous SLIME of the female gender.

BTW, your screen name is appropriate because people like you are as reptilian as a dragon.

Tolerance? Republicans are working overtime to screw millions of Americans out of healthcare. How many hundreds of thousands will die because the GOP wants to give a tax cut to the rich? That's what we are supposed to be tolerant of?

And look at Joe Barton. Remember him? He was the guy who apologized to BP. He felt Obama was shaking them down because Obama wanted BP to pay for the mess they created in the Gulf. Joe said it was an "act of God" and it was a the middle class who should pay for the clean up. That's who the Republican Party is. What they have become.

And now Republicans are calling for "unity"? The f*ckers. They ruin the lives of millions of Americans and now they are crying for "unity"?
Ok, no unity. We'll just beat your ass to a bloody pulp.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

OH THE IRONY!

Look at the name of the newspaper whose article in linked below. Then what'll it be? An eye-roll? A wink-wink-nudge-nudge? Maybe just a ho-hum, it's just the new normal....... Oh, to see the name of the newspaper you'll have to open the link. If you can figure out how, liberals.....

Belleville suspect killed in congressional shootout wanted to ‘terminate the Republican Party’

Belleville suspect killed in congressional shootout wanted to ‘terminate the Republican Party’
BY DANA RIECK, KELSEY LANDIS, JOSEPH BUSTOS, GEORGE PAWLAWCZYK, BETH HUNDSDORFER, AND ELIZABETH DONALDThe shooter who was killed during gunfire at practice for a congressional baseball game Wednesday morning was from Belleville.

The shooter was James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, who
belonged to a number of anti-Republican groups, including one called “Terminate the Republican Party.”

He was a nut case and should never have had a license since he had troubles with the law before regarding a gun.
You don't need a license to own a gun debbie dingbat.

I've got news for you: you're all whack jobs.

OH THE IRONY!

Look at the name of the newspaper whose article in linked below. Then what'll it be? An eye-roll? A wink-wink-nudge-nudge? Maybe just a ho-hum, it's just the new normal....... Oh, to see the name of the newspaper you'll have to open the link. If you can figure out how, liberals.....

BY DANA RIECK, KELSEY LANDIS, JOSEPH BUSTOS, GEORGE PAWLAWCZYK, BETH HUNDSDORFER, AND ELIZABETH DONALDThe shooter who was killed during gunfire at practice for a congressional baseball game Wednesday morning was from Belleville.

belonged to a number of anti-Republican groups, including one called “Terminate the Republican Party.”

He was a nut case and should never have had a license since he had troubles with the law before regarding a gun.

IL Concealed Carry License

Fuck you

OH THE IRONY!

Fuck you

Who said he had a concealed-carry license? You can't conceal a rifle, clueless.

OH THE IRONY!

Fuck you
You're really not bright are you?

Very sad. This is what Politics in America has come to. It's no longer enough to disagree with one's political beliefs. Now you have to viciously attack them personally. The Democrats really should be ashamed of themselves for where they're at these days. Their hysterical incitement is completely out of control. This recent blood is all on their hands. I truly hope they're held accountable in some way.

Tolerance? Republicans are working overtime to screw millions of Americans out of healthcare. How many hundreds of thousands will die because the GOP wants to give a tax cut to the rich? That's what we are supposed to be tolerant of?

And look at Joe Barton. Remember him? He was the guy who apologized to BP. He felt Obama was shaking them down because Obama wanted BP to pay for the mess they created in the Gulf. Joe said it was an "act of God" and it was a the middle class who should pay for the clean up. That's who the Republican Party is. What they have become.

And now Republicans are calling for "unity"? The f*ckers. They ruin the lives of millions of Americans and now they are crying for "unity"?
This is why we will have many more political assassins. Good. It's what we need. Democrat fuckers should be hunted down and shot in the street the same way this guy was.

Let the games begin. No unity. Not now not ever.

That's been happening since Trump was elected. The right wing media doesn't notice the hundreds of right wing incidents of harassment, vandalism and terrorism since Trump was elected, including the deaths in Portland.

The right has been going crazy about a handful of left wing incidents, mostly on college campuses, where youthful radicals of both parties enjoy goading one another.

Blaming all liberals for the actions of one man, who behaviour we've all condemned, is a stretch even by the pretzel logic of conservative thinking.

stevie boy lecturing on tolerance while his avatar is extremely racist....how big hypocrite of stevie?

OH THE IRONY!

Fuck you

A Bigoted, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Misogynistic Racist Asshole lecturing about tolerance.....yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Very sad. This is what Politics in America has come to. It's no longer enough to disagree with one's political beliefs. Now you have to viciously attack them personally. The Democrats really should be ashamed of themselves for where they're at these days. Their hysterical incitement is completely out of control. This recent blood is all on their hands. I truly hope they're held accountable in some way.

Nice broad brush. How many times have we heard that Cons never want such shooting to politicized...except of course when they do it.

All prayers in House yesterday in show unity included a prayer for the death of former President Obama.

Don't lecture Dems when you Cons are pulling that crap.

This is why we will have many more political assassins. Good. It's what we need. Democrat fuckers should be hunted down and shot in the street the same way this guy was.

That's been happening since Trump was elected. The right wing media doesn't notice the hundreds of right wing incidents of harassment, vandalism and terrorism since Trump was elected, including the deaths in Portland.

The right has been going crazy about a handful of left wing incidents, mostly on college campuses, where youthful radicals of both parties enjoy goading one another.

Blaming all liberals for the actions of one man, who behaviour we've all condemned, is a stretch even by the pretzel logic of conservative thinking.

stevie boy lecturing on tolerance while his avatar is extremely racist....how big hypocrite of stevie?
Explain the racism of my Avatar!

No, 'liberals' did not do this.

It would be like saying that your extreme racism and anti-Semitism is an excellent representation of the conservative consensus.

No, y'all's rhetoric and behavior since Election Day is unprecedented and unforgivable. Your round-the-clock incitement is directly responsible for this recent violence. It's time to reign y'all Democrats in. You've become very dangerous. Lives are at stake.

It would be like saying that your extreme racism and anti-Semitism is an excellent representation of the conservative consensus.

No, y'all's rhetoric and behavior since Election Day is unprecedented and unforgivable. Your round-the-clock incitement is directly responsible for this recent violence. It's time to reign y'all Democrats in. You've become dangerous. Lives are at stake.

Really? Then you can easily cite my posts that qualify as incitement to violence, or,

you can go take a fat shit for yourself.

Up to you...

stevies avatar is very racist, but he chooses to ignore that.

Since he is rarely taken to task by the RW'ers around here, I think we can reasonably conclude that he is the vocal version of many of them who choose to quietly be racist.

Explain the racism of my Avatar!

Jack Lord was a racist, you did know that right?

OH THE IRONY!

Fuck you

How long have been counting up to 2 with your fingers?

You broad bush Muslims as Terrorists, attack Hispanics as thieves, murderers and racists. Your openly misogynist.

Don't lecture what you don't practice.

I'll say it again. The Democrats, all of their circuitous hearings and investigations going nowhere, all of their vile incitement of partisanship and hatred, from Obama and Holder attacking the police, fomenting riots, right down to the present situation, all of these "RESIST" people, all of this is adding up to sedition at a national level, stirring up all of the crazies who are now going to start shooting at every GOP, every conservative in the streets, all of the professors have the students rioting in the schools, all of the media writing untrue articles making Trump out as Beelzebub, all of this adding up to a national crisis of sedition and domestic terrorism. The Dems have gone mad with self-destructive loathing and hatred. They had it all built up inside and had planned to vent it with Hillary in the WH; her losing has really screwed up their plans.

The Democratic Party has become an anti-American, anti-tolerant, anti-liberty, anti-free speech party like a tumor on the side of Uncle Sam and like ISIS, the longer it is left to keep growing the harder it will be to get rid of once gotten entirely out of control.

The funny thing is that those ball games in the park was one of the few opportunities where republicans and democrats just got together and put their party politics to the side.

America is in a crisis and you watch! The Democrats will say it is all Trump's fault, it is because of him, it is HIS doing, meantime, all of the crazy people actually CAUSING THE PROBLEMS are democrats!
So true...no one could have summed it up better. Thank you!

Forum List

Back