Liberals Attack POTUS Trump After Scalise Shooting: “It Should Have Been His Dumb Ass to Get Popped”

Spin it all you like, but this hysterical mass Democrat incitement is unprecedented and unforgivable. They are solely responsible for this recent bloodshed. It's time to start holding them accountable.

OH THE IRONY!

Look at the name of the newspaper whose article in linked below. Then what'll it be? An eye-roll? A wink-wink-nudge-nudge? Maybe just a ho-hum, it's just the new normal....... Oh, to see the name of the newspaper you'll have to open the link. If you can figure out how, liberals.....

Belleville suspect killed in congressional shootout wanted to ‘terminate the Republican Party’

Belleville suspect killed in congressional shootout wanted to ‘terminate the Republican Party’
BY DANA RIECK, KELSEY LANDIS, JOSEPH BUSTOS, GEORGE PAWLAWCZYK, BETH HUNDSDORFER, AND ELIZABETH DONALDThe shooter who was killed during gunfire at practice for a congressional baseball game Wednesday morning was from Belleville.

The shooter was James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, who
belonged to a number of anti-Republican groups, including one called “Terminate the Republican Party.”

He was a nut case and should never have had a license since he had troubles with the law before regarding a gun.
You don't need a license to own a gun debbie dingbat.

I've got news for you: you're all whack jobs.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

IL Concealed Carry License

Fuck you
You're really not bright are you?

How long have been counting up to 2 with your fingers?

You broad bush Muslims as Terrorists, attack Hispanics as thieves, murderers and racists. Your openly misogynist.

Don't lecture what you don't practice.
I only expose the truth about those type people. That's the trait of a good superior American patriot.

I'm more and more positive that liberalfilth are such physically dysfunctional sexual failures, as well as sadists by nature, their murderous, delirious hatred & violence is the only manner in which these ghouls can keep their little dicks from going limp. How did complex carbon compounds go SO WRONG while creating liberalfilth?

You must have penis envy.

I'm of course flattered that you're coming on to my penis, lady, but unfortunately I'm not depraved enough to fuck the likes of you. Liberal women like you have all the sexual appeal of Kathy Griffin and rest assured, that's the NICEST way I can put it, lady.

No, 'liberals' did not do this.

It would be like saying that your extreme racism and anti-Semitism is an excellent representation of the conservative consensus.
Yes, left-wingers did do this. They all defend slithering reptiles like Kathy Griffen. She did what she did because all her friends and colleagues encouraged her to do it.

No, 'liberals' did not do this.

It would be like saying that your extreme racism and anti-Semitism is an excellent representation of the conservative consensus.

stevies avatar is very racist, but he chooses to ignore that.

How is it racist?

Forum List

Back