Liberals Attack POTUS Trump After Scalise Shooting: “It Should Have Been His Dumb Ass to Get Popped”

I'll say it again. The Democrats, all of their circuitous hearings and investigations going nowhere, all of their vile incitement of partisanship and hatred, from Obama and Holder attacking the police, fomenting riots, right down to the present situation, all of these "RESIST" people, all of this is adding up to sedition at a national level, stirring up all of the crazies who are now going to start shooting at every GOP, every conservative in the streets, all of the professors have the students rioting in the schools, all of the media writing untrue articles making Trump out as Beelzebub, all of this adding up to a national crisis of sedition and domestic terrorism. The Dems have gone mad with self-destructive loathing and hatred. They had it all built up inside and had planned to vent it with Hillary in the WH; her losing has really screwed up their plans.

The Democratic Party has become an anti-American, anti-tolerant, anti-liberty, anti-free speech party like a tumor on the side of Uncle Sam and like ISIS, the longer it is left to keep growing the harder it will be to get rid of once gotten entirely out of control.

The funny thing is that those ball games in the park was one of the few opportunities where republicans and democrats just got together and put their party politics to the side.

America is in a crisis and you watch! The Democrats will say it is all Trump's fault, it is because of him, it is HIS doing, meantime, all of the crazy people actually CAUSING THE PROBLEMS are democrats!

Last edited:
A faggot governor is being interviewed at the scene claiming the act of terrorism this AM was "gun violence" and there needs to be tougher gun laws.

Lying, as usual.

ONE (1) tweet is not liberalS calling for trumps death.

If it were fifty, it still would not mean liberalS.

Try to remember there are 3 million people in the US and your source is nothing more than a hate mongering blog that appeals to the rabid right nutters.

How about you RWNJs pretend you care about the people who were shot and their families.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Democrats are playing with their most crazy base. This is why they keep losing elections and will keep doing so.

It has now gone past the point of no return. We can no longer have a normal presidential election. The Democrats spent a BILLION dollars to put Hillary in office. Next time they will spend TWO billion, and much more to insure they cannot lose. You have lost your country to a fascist, totalitarian coup in the masking, and their argument will be to claim the other side is!

Lying, as usual.

Try to remember there are 3 million people in the US and your source is nothing more than a hate mongering blog that appeals to the rabid right nutters.

How about you RWNJs pretend you care about the people who were shot and their families.

luddly the left is very violent. bombings protests, they love to stir shit up.....
why do they go to Republican events, republicans do not go to theirs and start shit.

Lying, as usual.

luddly the left is very violent. bombings protests, they love to stir shit up.....
why do they go to Republican events, republicans do not go to theirs and start shit.

They are PAID and organized to go to the events! Conservatives are too busy holding down a job to usually go to these things, but look at the liberal protesters that come wearing masks, hoods, tattoos, and the like. These are the professional anarchist trash of society that few would hire except maybe to flip burgers created in the college campuses, radical websites and unemployment lines.

How about the rather glaring double standard here for a second.

Two people knifed to death in Portland and where was the outrage over that?

I mean, a White Male Conservative Ass Hat killed two people with knife after they took it upon themselves to intervene when Jeremy Joseph Christian began harassing Muslim Two Teenage Muslim Girls.

Not one fucking word from the right. The girls were Muslim and they deserved it.

I hope the people shot will recover. I wish them well.

But turn off the double standard. "Second Amendment Remedies" was used by a Republican in Nevada and the Cons did not say shit.

GroppenFuhrer supporters used shooting targets with Hillary Clinton's face on them and Sarah Palin put out screen grabs that had cross hairs on Democratic Congressional Districts.

Trump Fans Use Hillary Clinton's Face For Target Practice.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010 | HuffPost.

I will be as outraged as the Cons are about this shooting, when they get off their collective asses and stop using Guns and Gun Violence as a prop in their campaigns.

How all those GroppenFuhrer rallies where people beaten and kicked....yep no problem there.

And there was the "I can shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and People would vote for me." the Lying, Lowlife, Misogynistic, Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief.

After years of hearing how, "We should not politicize shootings", you Dead From The Neck Up ConJobs are doing exactly that.

I believe the shootings are fake, they never happened. I am soft ball game truther.

How about the rather glaring double standard here for a second.

Two people knifed to death in Portland and where was the outrage over that?

I mean, a White Male Conservative Ass Hat killed two people with knife after they took it upon themselves to intervene when Jeremy Joseph Christian began harassing Muslim Two Teenage Muslim Girls.

Not one fucking word from the right. The girls were Muslim and they deserved it.

I hope the people shot will recover. I wish them well.

But turn off the double standard. "Second Amendment Remedies" was used by a Republican in Nevada and the Cons did not say shit.

GroppenFuhrer supporters used shooting targets with Hillary Clinton's face on them and Sarah Palin put out screen grabs that had cross hairs on Democratic Congressional Districts.

Trump Fans Use Hillary Clinton's Face For Target Practice.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010 | HuffPost.

I will be as outraged as the Cons are about this shooting, when they get off their collective asses and stop using Guns and Gun Violence as a prop in their campaigns.

How all those GroppenFuhrer rallies where people beaten and kicked....yep no problem there.

And there was the "I can shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and People would vote for me." the Lying, Lowlife, Misogynistic, Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief.

After years of hearing how, "We should not politicize shootings", you Dead From The Neck Up ConJobs are doing exactly that.

I believe the shootings are fake, they never happened. I am soft ball game truther.

there was outrage, it wasnt a congressman, its a little differrent. but hey lets kill all these killers you good with that?

Tolerance? Republicans are working overtime to screw millions of Americans out of healthcare. How many hundreds of thousands will die because the GOP wants to give a tax cut to the rich? That's what we are supposed to be tolerant of?

And look at Joe Barton. Remember him? He was the guy who apologized to BP. He felt Obama was shaking them down because Obama wanted BP to pay for the mess they created in the Gulf. Joe said it was an "act of God" and it was a the middle class who should pay for the clean up. That's who the Republican Party is. What they have become.

And now Republicans are calling for "unity"? The f*ckers. They ruin the lives of millions of Americans and now they are crying for "unity"?

Republicans are working overtime to screw millions of Americans out of healthcare.

Spoken like a true jackass liberal who doesn't even have any idea what's in the bill yet because it is still undergoing revisionary work!

How many hundreds of thousands will die because the GOP wants to give a tax cut to the rich? That's what we are supposed to be tolerant of?

Spoken just like the sort of mindless idiot person that goes out to ball-fields to shoot republicans as "the enemy" or at least incites others to do so! Hope the FBI is keeping a good track on you!

Four People were shot and wounded at a UPS Station in the Potrero Hill Neighborhood of San Francisco.

Multiple Dead In San Francisco Potrero Hill UPS Building Shooting.

I'm sure every morally outraged Con, who was throwing elbows and body blocks to get in front of the nearest camera this morning will as equally outraged by this shooting in San Francisco. I cannot wait to Newtie decrying the gun violence in San Francisco.

Which will happen sometime after pigs sprout wings.

Forum List

Back