Trump doesn't care about ordinary white people

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
He's of the billionaire class. You are just workers to him, building his towers and walls.

But hey, at least you'll have a backbreaking job making $5 an hour!

Suckers.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
He's of the billionaire class. You are just workers to him, building his towers and walls.

Suckers.
Rich folks don't give a damn about anything but what other rich folks want...Their mind is focused upon accumulation of wealth.......

xSTACY-WASHINGTON-01-800x416.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3m5k3aNgZz.jpg

Suckers.
Rich folks don't give a damn about anything but what other rich folks want...Their mind is focused upon accumulation of wealth.......

I hear ya!!! Fuck the poor! All that matters is my tee time and whether Pedro is there to tote my bag!
And I dont want to hear any excuses!!!

The great gift of humans has been squandered by gizmo's and gadgets to keep people's minds off of their lack of freedom..

Suckers.

Sour grapes AND racial obsession. Quite the combo.

Suckers.

Suckers.

If he hires Mexicans for $5/hour, I guess Mexico WILL be paying for the wall...that's a great discount on labor.

Suckers.
Wow sounds like you're cynical and most super rich are democrats

Forum List

Back