Liberal vs conservative food habits

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
What Do We Eat Liberals vs. Conservatives

Liberals Eat Here. Conservatives Eat There. - Washington Wire - WSJ

hunch-infographic-food-profiles-of-self-described-liberals-vs-conservatives.jpeg

I prefer the foods liberals prefer.

http://www.psmag.com/business-economics/why-conservatives-avoid-trader-joes-52426

And what is wrong with Trader Joe's? Why don't the conservatives like Trader Joe's? I bought one of their salads and it was yummy. Walmart food especially their Great Value brand is overly processed crap.

good lord

another "survey" to make the leftist feel superior to the rest of us peasants.

how weak are they to need so many of these things?

pfft, anyway, I like my sushi grilled with herbs

According to that, would Thomas Jefferson be a conservative or liberal?

"Like my friend the Doctor [Benjamin Rush], I have lived temperately, eating little animal food, and that not as an aliment, so much as a condiment for the vegetables, which constitute my principal diet."
-- Thomas Jefferson; Letter to Dr. Vine Utley (1819)

hunch-infographic-food-profiles-of-self-described-liberals-vs-conservatives.jpeg

http://www.psmag.com/business-economics/why-conservatives-avoid-trader-joes-52426

And what is wrong with Trader Joe's? Why don't the conservatives like Trader Joe's? I bought one of their salads and it was yummy. Walmart food especially their Great Value brand is overly processed crap.

Nothing about that study fits me.
I'm pretty conservative and I'm into high end grub. Although they were right in that I dont care for fancy dinning in a restaurant because it's about the food,not the linens and crystal.

I like southern cooking (fried everything with potatoes) My mind may be liberal but my belly is stubbornly still a hillbilly.

What I care about is the quality of the offerings and the reasonableness of the prices. Just like everyone else. What label applies to that, "schizophrenic?"

I don't care if you have liberal or conservative beliefs the truth is Americans need to have better taste in food! Eat real organic food not overly processed crap!

good lord

another "survey" to make the leftist feel superior to the rest of us peasants.

how weak are they to need so many of these things?

pfft, anyway, I like my sushi grilled with herbs

Its the participation trophy generation come home to roost... this is what you get.... "I feel, therefore I am".

Trader Joe's is overpriced for regular grocery shopping. Once-in-a-while specialty items, sure, but not the bulk of my food buying by any means.

What I care about is the quality of the offerings and the reasonableness of the prices. Just like everyone else. What label applies to that, "schizophrenic?"

Everyone else DOESN'T care about that. What I'm seeing is pretty much what I already figured: liberals are all about style over substance, making a statement, and appearing impressive to others. Conservatives eat what they enjoy and to hell with what anyone thinks of it. It may not always make for a healthy diet, but it's a much healthier attitude in general.

I don't care if you have liberal or conservative beliefs the truth is Americans need to have better taste in food! Eat real organic food not overly processed crap!

Yeah, what the fancy-pants organic food crowd forgets is that that "overly processed crap" was largely developed to make cheap, plentiful food available to everyone, no matter how poor, instead of only the wealthy being able to afford it.

But somehow, left-leaners always manage to kneejerk to the elitist position. Hmmm.

Yeah, what the fancy-pants organic food crowd forgets is that that "overly processed crap" was largely developed to make cheap, plentiful food available to everyone, no matter how poor, instead of only the wealthy being able to afford it.

But somehow, left-leaners always manage to kneejerk to the elitist position. Hmmm.

All I ask for is for American women to be thinner!

Forum List

Back