Americans should eat real food!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Why don't Americans eat real food from farmers markets, Trader Joe's, and Whole Foods?

All that processed food from Walmart has made America the fattest ugliest people on Earth!

Then again the nerds win! In the end the working and lower middle class fattens and uglify themselves with fast food and processed food the nerds will end up thin and attractive by eating real food!

Why are the working and lower middle classes so dumb? They feed themselves fake processed food!

one can imagine that eating rubbish comes cheaper....but no

Americans now know what it's good for them... foodwise

Why don't Americans eat real food from farmers markets, Trader Joe's, and Whole Foods?

All that processed food from Walmart has made America the fattest ugliest people on Earth!

Then again the nerds win! In the end the working and lower middle class fattens and uglify themselves with fast food and processed food the nerds will end up thin and attractive by eating real food!

:)

I eat REAL food everyday. Real beef, real pork and real vegetables. All raised and grown on my own land.

What the hell is a "Trader Joes"??

I do respect some percentage of Americans who know what is good for them.....no GMO ....they know about genetically modified...they are aware of what produces cancer and other sicknesses .,......so they eat healthy ...and natural

I will not

answer to a goose

I will control my mouth

Last edited:
Dont know about other people but I grow most of my own food in the spring through fall.
Most of what I buy does come from Trader Joes except for meats, Meats I get in bulk for the freezer from the meat market.
Its cheaper this way.

:)

I eat REAL food everyday. Real beef, real pork and real vegetables. All raised and grown on my own land.

What the hell is a "Trader Joes"??

Trader Joe's is where you go to pick up wealthy, bored suburban housewives who are there because they all think it's the place to be. It's a scam, TJ markets itself as selling a wide variety of healthy food and drink and that quality comes at a premium of course but a lot of their stuff is garbage, just like Meijer or WalMart.

Actually, it was tongue-in-cheek. After retiring from the Army, I spent the next 20 years as a traffic manager for a wholesale grocery distributor in the Midwest.

Trader Joes - hippie bullshit

We "occasionally" pick up a few groceries in the local store, but it's some 30 miles away and, quite frankly, nothing tastes quite as good as homegrown. We have a small truck farm on our ranch and it provides us with plenty, plus a few fruit bearing trees. That, along with cows, pigs and chickens that we butcher each year, we get along nicely.

My wife and our daughter can each year and we have a large storage cellar.

Forum List

Back