Liberal Professors forcing their opinions on students

What amuses me on these political boards is they parrot msnbc or something about fox news, they are so ignorant.

Fox news is so tame compared to the blaze

You deny the fact that institutes of higher learning are bastions of liberalism?

I won't deny that. As long as you won't deny that the homes of conservatives are bastions of close mindedness, bigotry and ignorance. With a healthy dose of victimhood.

You agree with me?

You are so full of shit democrats are the most racist around and hide under sheeps clothing

Seen dumb Ass time and time again in Chicago and I had to step in, never had to show my balls in the south

Seen dumb Ass time and time again in Chicago and I had to step in, never had to show my balls in the south

Dude, you are making no sense. Have you been drinking and posting all night? Get some rest. Sober up. Form a coherent thought. And try try try again.

Democrats are the racist of them , if you don't know that, we'll no hope for you

Your the Simpleton, you don't even know facts?

That be "you are" dude. And you don't have to capitalize "simpleton". I ain't the Simpsons.

I guess you make,up shit as you go, typical for a liberal

What part of you being a simpleton did I make up? What part of your lack of coherent thoughts did I make up?
Hell I've asked you 5 questions and you haven't answered one yet. You are struggling. Quit drinking.

Your the Simpleton, you don't even know facts?

That be "you are" dude. And you don't have to capitalize "simpleton". I ain't the Simpsons.

I guess you make,up shit as you go, typical for a liberal

What part of you being a simpleton did I make up? What part of your lack of coherent thoughts did I make up?
Hell I've asked you 5 questions and you haven't answered one yet. You are struggling. Quit drinking.
Interesting, the guy who dont want to debate substance goes after grammer, what a moron

Interesting, the guy who dont want to debate substance goes after grammer, what a moron

Seeing as how you haven't said anything to debate, I was just trying to educate you. I can tell it won't work. But I tend to be an optimist.

But I got to tell you. If you go into the job market (to try and find work) correct spelling and grammar usage will mean a lot to your job prospects. True story.

Forum List

Back