Liberal Professors forcing their opinions on students

"Liberal Professors forcing their opinions on students"

Nonsense.

No one can 'force' his opinion on anyone.

And that college instructors impart to their students facts that conflict with errant conservative dogma doesn't make them 'liberal.'

No? That's fascinatin'...

So when a professor fails a student for not parroting their 'teaching'... what would ya call that?

I would call that a really stupid student. I parroted all the nonsense that I was taught by the minister of our church for about 10 years, quite successfully. Didn't mean that I believed any of the crap he was dishing out, but it made my mom happy.
The Church and a public college are two entities that are mutually exclusive

Ah, finally a semi-sensible point, that is easily dismissed. Yes, when it comes to indoctrination, both institutions come under observation and comment.

Inerrant far right or far left dogma should always be challenged in any setting.

We had some of you foolish hard right crash a town hall meeting in 2009, porker.

I took the leaders aside and told them it was exit in handcuffs if they did it again.

They were not laughing when they were led out of the next meeting. We were a small county seat, so everyone knew about it the next day. I made sure the picture made the weekly newspaper.

You John Birch and white citizen council types have no power.

Yup Jake is a bad ass, just ask him....he is deathly afraid of Omaha though.

I was there yesterday, as you know and avoided.

Now watch him prance and dance several posts below that he did not know, which is a lie.

We never tolerate the trash or give them inch.

Now back to the OP; professors should not indoctrinate, yes.

Explain? The professor couldn't either, and the Dean forced him to give it an A-.
If you are telling the truth, good on you. Knowing that you will lie on this Board, logic tells us that we cannot take your word.

But, yes, in general, professors of all ideological stripes do indoctrinate rather than teach.

Says the singe most prolific liar on the board....priceless.

See, as I said above, Antares is lying already.

Such a pathetic little ricky ranger.

I will notify you yet once again when I go through Omaha.

You won't show, because you fight your war on an anonymous board.

Now, come on, Ricky, stay with the OP.

See, as I said above, Antares is lying already.

Such a pathetic little ricky ranger.

I will notify you yet once again when I go through Omaha.

You won't show, because you fight your war on an anonymous board.

Now, come on, Ricky, stay with the OP.

How do you reconcile your "faith" with your "lies" Jake?

See you think the board buys your shit....and maybe a few do....myself?

I am very comfy knowing that you and I are the only who know for sure that you are lying ;)

We all know, Antares, that you lie regularly.

You exactly as I predicted, as you always have.

Once again, I will let you know when I am headed for Omaha.

You are the result of indoctrination of the far right, which makes you predictable, so I know you won't show again.

It’s amazing to me that you have College Professors know matter what their political opinion is forcing down the throats of College students. I’m a firm believer of give these students what each political group represents and let them form their own opinion.

How do you force your opinion on someone?
Teach it as fact. Threaten to flunk him if he doesn't agree.

Anyone who doesn't think teachers are overwhelmingly liberal only has to look as far as the NEA political contributions.

You can make up any shit you want. You'll fit right in with the rest of the RWnuts here.

It’s amazing to me that you have College Professors know matter what their political opinion is forcing down the throats of College students. I’m a firm believer of give these students what each political group represents and let them form their own opinion.
HA!...Libs have infested the public education system and institutions of higher learning to the point where the buildings would have to be nuked in order to cleanse them of the far left ideology.
To these peopel there IS NO other point of view.
I give the example of the U of Michigan professor who stated she HATED republicans and conservatives.
Of course she has received a well deserved rebuke from many students on campus and across the nation on social media, yet she gets to keep her job. She gets to keep her job because her employers insist she is entitled to her opinion and that the U of Michigan "supports the diversity of points of view"..
What a crock of shit. The fact is the University administration knows damned well they should not have a person with these so heavily biased views on their faculty. They just don't want to fire her ass because of the inevitable civil litigation.
Students SHOULD boycott her class.

"Teachers are givers in a world dominated by takers, and they're also sharers. This collaborative instinct makes our profession unlike any other."
Barbara Keshishian

America is the land of opportunity...conservatives are welcome to study hard, educate themselves and become part of academia.

So put up or shut the fuck up whiners...

In everybody's life if you picked five people who had the biggest influence on you, outside of your family, almost everyone would have a teacher or a coach on that list.
Tom Verducci
Yeah..Typical lib response. "Shut the fuck up. Do not express any point of view that clashes with ours and you'll be ok...
Open your mouth and we'll bury you."
Do you think people go to college to become part of academia?
Define "academia"..

uIMv3Mr.png

Quit the sniveling...America is the land of opportunity...there is NOTHING stopping conservatives from choosing a career in teaching....except conservatives themselves...it is rooted in the fact that conservatives are too self absorbed, selfish and ignorant. They are not 'givers' they are 'takers'

It's not quite that simple - liberal academia picks those most in line with their ideals. Thus, fewer conservatives ...

Business does the same thing ... thus, fewer liberals.

Dogma infested mind...academia picks those with the credentials and so does business. There is no shortage of liberals in business, and the ONLY thing stopping conservatives from a career in academia is desire.

The lefties try to pretend that the preponderance of agenda-pushing professors are not liberals.

An honest conversation on this topic just ain't gonna happen.

The OP stated an emotion...no links, documentation or backup. I surmise what the OP isn't revealing is that he/she watched Fox News last week and is parroting one of the constant attacks on liberals.

I was once quoted the Federalist papers (43 through 47) over the right to bear arms, and I received a D for "taking it out of context."

The only refuge left for those who prophesy the downfall of the State governments is the visionary supposition that the federal government may previously accumulate a military force for the projects of ambition... Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. And it is not certain, that with this aid alone they would not be able to shake off their yokes. But were the people to possess the additional advantages of local governments chosen by themselves, who could collect the national will and direct the national force, and of officers appointed out of the militia, by these governments, and attached both to them and to the militia, it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it. Let us not insult the free and gallant citizens of America with the suspicion, that they would be less able to defend the rights of which they would be in actual possession, than the debased subjects of arbitrary power would be to rescue theirs from the hands of their oppressors. Let us rather no longer insult them with the supposition that they can ever reduce themselves to the necessity of making the experiment, by a blind and tame submission to the long train of insidious measures which must precede and produce it.

Your professor was being charitable...you should have received an "f" for totally subverting the meaning of the Federalist Papers and adding your own dogmatic doctrinaire...

Like the professor was unable to demonstrate, so are you. Where am I taking Federalist 46 out of context?

You don't even understand the 'context' of what the Federalist Papers were.

The widespread rightwing claim that liberal professors force their opinions on students is a good example of the rightwing propaganda machine trying to force IT'S opinion on others.

Forum List

Back