Liberal Militias

Another example of how Trump didn't drive the moonbats loony, he revealed their lunacy.
I’m just saying if sending a mob to stop a recount is an acceptable tactic for republicans to use then democrats need to fight fire with fire.

Are we supposed to be held to a higher standard?

Did you hear some of the rioters proposed having guns on a ferry they could quickly bring in if it was necessary? It didn’t happen but maybe next time they don’t like the results they will get triggered enough.

Shouldnt us liberals be prepared to take the country back from the coup? Or should we think about it after it’s too late?
What you're saying is that you're a fucking lunatic....And an openly violent one at that.
You’re clearly missing the point.

Another example of how Trump didn't drive the moonbats loony, he revealed their lunacy.
I’m just saying if sending a mob to stop a recount is an acceptable tactic for republicans to use then democrats need to fight fire with fire.

Did you hear some of the rioters proposed having guns on a ferry they could quickly bring in if it was necessary? It didn’t happen but maybe next time they don’t like the results they will get triggered enough.

Shouldnt us liberals be prepared to take the country back from the coup? Or should we think about it after it’s too late?

Which recount?
Florida 2000. Brooks brother riots. Google it.

Roger stone was involved. Didn’t trump pardon him?
A few guys banging on doors and windows -didn't even break in- is now a "riot"....ROFLMFAO!!

Total

Fucking

Lunatic

What you're saying is that you're a fucking lunatic....And an openly violent one at that.
You’re clearly missing the point.
I'm missing nothing, you violent lunatic.

No I just want to storm the capitol with zip ties and shit on McConnells desk. And hit a police with a fire extinguisher which led to his death. That’s murder. Suddenly you aren’t so pro police.
That's mob rule you dipshit
I just want to do exactly what republicans do. If they are going to protest the results we need to show up to support the results.

Otherwise it seems like republicans want it more. In 2000 us liberals did nothing when republicans rioted and they got the recount stopped. Then the Supreme Court decided. I’m sure they were hoping that was going to happen this year when it didn’t they tried to hang Mike pence.

I want to use every tactic republicans have used. And we want recounts. And we want to claim before we even lose that the election was rigged.
they didnt have guns,,, and didnt shoot unarmed people,,

and didnt shoot unarmed people,,

Only one to do that was a Capital cop
Yea, a mob coming at him. Not a nice mob. Not coming peacefully

No I just want to storm the capitol with zip ties and shit on McConnells desk. And hit a police with a fire extinguisher which led to his death. That’s murder. Suddenly you aren’t so pro police.
That's mob rule you dipshit
I just want to do exactly what republicans do. If they are going to protest the results we need to show up to support the results.

Otherwise it seems like republicans want it more. In 2000 us liberals did nothing when republicans rioted and they got the recount stopped. Then the Supreme Court decided. I’m sure they were hoping that was going to happen this year when it didn’t they tried to hang Mike pence.
so you want to become what you claim to hate so much,,

explain that logic to me??

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

If republicans storm the capitol we need an equal force to go represent biden.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
Trolling for reaction.

Childish and not worth the time of anyone with intelligence to respond...other than responding with:

Trolling for reaction.

Childish and not worth the time of anyone with intelligence to respond

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

If republicans storm the capitol we need an equal force to go represent biden.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
Trolling for reaction.

Childish and not worth the time of anyone with intelligence to respond...other than responding with:

Trolling for reaction.

Childish and not worth the time of anyone with intelligence to respond
Because it points out how poorly republicans behave. Rioting. Forming armed militias.

Why shouldnt us liberals do the same? Seems like you’re playing chess and we’re playing checkers. Time for us to learn chess.

I want to be ready to storm the capitol if I feel the election was rigged. And without hard evidence.
Or if Fort Pelosi in DC is too far away liberals can attack and try to burn dow the nearest federal
building in their local city

I want to use every tactic republicans have used. And we want recounts. And we want to claim before we even lose that the election was rigged.
they didnt have guns,,, and didnt shoot unarmed people,,

and didnt shoot unarmed people,,

Only one to do that was a Capital cop
Yea, a mob coming at him. Not a nice mob. Not coming peacefully

he didn't shoot a mob.

He shot ONE unarmed woman.
(if a Republican did it, you would call it murder)

We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented.

Hahahahahaha! Automatic eyeliner pens? Automatic sex toys?

LOL
No. Automatic vagina hats.
Know your shit before you respond!
So you can’t intelligently speak about the thread title but you can post that?

Fact is you know if us liberals did the shit you republicans do during elections, it would be a blood bath. So maybe you republicans need to accept the results and respect the process.

This is the second time you republicans have thrown a wrench into the process. In 2000 it worked. This year it did not. Wasn’t close enough for you to steal. We know the next election is going to be close. Are you going to riot again? Then maybe us liberals need to be prepared.

If this subject doesn’t interest you leave. My guess is you got nothing good to come back with. Or you miss the point. I doubt that. I think you just cant respond because it’d make you sound like a hypocrite

Forum List

Back