Liberal Militias

We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented.

Hahahahahaha! Automatic eyeliner pens? Automatic sex toys?

LOL
No. Automatic vagina hats.
Know your shit before you respond!

Ah, yes, I forgot about the left's combat uniform:

KNPQP2NC4RAA5I6TIDQET3FLUQ.jpg

I want to use every tactic republicans have used. And we want recounts. And we want to claim before we even lose that the election was rigged.

Ummmmm, YOU are the loons that did billions in dollars in damages and murdered dozens of people.

Seems like we need to start defending our communities from YOU.

I want to use every tactic republicans have used. And we want recounts. And we want to claim before we even lose that the election was rigged.
they didnt have guns,,, and didnt shoot unarmed people,,

and didnt shoot unarmed people,,

Only one to do that was a Capital cop
Yea, a mob coming at him. Not a nice mob. Not coming peacefully

he didn't shoot a mob.

He shot ONE unarmed woman.
(if a Republican did it, you would call it murder)
He shot one of the first few heads breaking through. She was an ex military what does her being a woman have to do with anything?

No I would not call shooting those insurrectionists murder. It’s not like they opened fire on people running around. She was breaking through a barricade have you seen the video?

I bet they stopped after she got shot. Shit got real

Ummmmm, YOU are the loons that did billions in dollars in damages and murdered dozens of people.

I love it when republicans try to change the subject to blm. Lol

Florida 2000. Brooks brother riots. Google it.

So was that the 3rd recount? The 4th?
Google it.
This isn’t even considering all the black votes jeb and Catherine Harris threw out because of hanging chads.

Trump asked the Georgia Republican governor to find him 200,000 votes.
Were they marked "black votes"?
No they were in black districts. Don’t play naive

Google it.
This isn’t even considering all the black votes jeb and Catherine Harris threw out because of hanging chads.

No they were in black districts. Don’t play naive

What's a "black district"?
Sounds racist.

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

If republicans storm the capitol we need an equal force to go represent biden.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.

Interesting that you bring this up. I saw a blurb on liberal gun owners getting organized a while ago in response to what took place on January 6th.

Google it.

They were thrown out because of hanging chads?

"Trump asked the Georgia Republican governor to find him 200,000 votes."

and what did Trump have to do with the 2000 Florida election?

Google it.

"Trump asked the Georgia Republican governor to find him 200,000 votes."

and what did Trump have to do with the 2000 Florida election?

Just the black ones.

I love it when republicans try to change the subject to blm. Lol

I'm not a Repub. I am now a full on anarchist. You are a fascist intent on murder.

Just remember, little loon, we shoot back.

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
Trolling for reaction.

Childish and not worth the time of anyone with intelligence to respond...other than responding with:

Trolling for reaction.

Childish and not worth the time of anyone with intelligence to respond
Because it points out how poorly republicans behave. Rioting. Forming armed militias.

Why shouldnt [sic] us liberals do the same? Seems like you’re playing chess and we’re playing checkers. Time for us to learn chess.

Another fucking hypocrite democrat trying to forget what happened in cities all across America last summer, and what is still happening in Portland.

they didnt have guns,,, and didnt shoot unarmed people,,

and didnt shoot unarmed people,,

Only one to do that was a Capital cop
Yea, a mob coming at him. Not a nice mob. Not coming peacefully

he didn't shoot a mob.

He shot ONE unarmed woman.
(if a Republican did it, you would call it murder)
He shot one of the first few heads breaking through. She was an ex military what does her being a woman have to do with anything?

No I would not call shooting those insurrectionists murder. It’s not like they opened fire on people running around. She was breaking through a barricade have you seen the video?

I bet they stopped after she got shot. Shit got real

We already know you support cops shooting unarmed protesters, no need to reiterate your position.

Militias are full of liberals. They don't have any leftists or commies, usually, but they are quite liberal.

By the way, have any "liberals" actually fired a firearm before? Most seem to be hoplophobic.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
:laughing0301:

Google it.

No they were in black districts.......

No such thing.

Whats good for the Republican is good for the democrat.

Kewl, Since according to Trumpybear's the president has unlimited power now,
I just want to protect democracy. Not mob rules.
Democracy is mob rule- it's a why we have a Republic

Not really. Mob rule was on display on Jan 6th for a while.

Our Democracy is mostly a Constitutional Republic.

No, it wasn't. There were antifa fucks trying to start a bunch of shit and they got shut down for the most part.

Were they they ones playing squish the policemen in the hallway, or beat the policeman with an American Flag?

Forum List

Back