Liberal Militias

Florida 2000. Brooks brother riots. Google it.

So was that the 3rd recount? The 4th?
Google it.
This isn’t even considering all the black votes jeb and Catherine Harris threw out because of hanging chads.

Trump asked the Georgia Republican governor to find him 200,000 votes.
Were they marked "black votes"?
No they were in black districts. Don’t play naive

What's a "black district"?
Sounds racist.

\
well he is a racist that sees skin color before anything else,,

We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented.

Hahahahahaha! Automatic eyeliner pens? Automatic sex toys?

LOL
No. Automatic vagina hats.
Know your shit before you respond!
So you can’t intelligently speak about the thread title but you can post that?

Fact is you know if us liberals did the shit you republicans do during elections, it would be a blood bath. So maybe you republicans need to accept the results and respect the process.

This is the second time you republicans have thrown a wrench into the process. In 2000 it worked. This year it did not. Wasn’t close enough for you to steal. We know the next election is going to be close. Are you going to riot again? Then maybe us liberals need to be prepared.

If this subject doesn’t interest you leave. My guess is you got nothing good to come back with. Or you miss the point. I doubt that. I think you just cant respond because it’d make you sound like a hypocrite
You are aware, I am sure, that you can make up facts, but if all you can do is recite them without proof, they are not facts.

I know you know that, but I am not sure why you ignore that.

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

If republicans storm the capitol we need an equal force to go represent biden.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
Trolling for reaction.

Childish and not worth the time of anyone with intelligence to respond...other than responding with:

Trolling for reaction.

Childish and not worth the time of anyone with intelligence to respond
Because it points out how poorly republicans behave. Rioting. Forming armed militias.

Why shouldnt [sic] us liberals do the same? Seems like you’re playing chess and we’re playing checkers. Time for us to learn chess.

Another fucking hypocrite democrat trying to forget what happened in cities all across America last summer, and what is still happening in Portland.

Black communities rioted during Obama's Administration after perceived police misconduct as well, they were called riots not insurrections.

Wait.........wait a minute....a "Liberal" militia!?!?! How can that be? Those dumbass liberals don't know which end of the firearm the bullet comes out of....:wink:

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
so you want to shoot unarmed people,,

figures,,
I just want to protect democracy. Not mob rules.
158945581_276766817185708_6381511942433577372_n.jpg

You want nothing but lawlessness. You're silent when your guys riot. Can I say hypocrite?

Girl Scouts will kill them with diabetes

so you want to shoot unarmed people,,

figures,,
I just want to protect democracy. Not mob rules.
View attachment 469250
You want nothing but lawlessness. You're silent when your guys riot. Can I say hypocrite?

Yet the federal government is spending countless millions of taxpayer dollars searching for anyone e who was at the capital building on January 6th and now the building looks like a fortress - all on OUR dime. That's what they call "justice" in this country.

Fret not sealy, The left's militias are underground, not boasting on social media. People think that the right won't start a civil war because they don't want to get in trouble. lol, It's because they have a hunch that it wouldn't end well for them.
You're a fucking idiot.

The war has already begun. One side already started it, but those fucking pussies are too scared of guns to actual engage in hostilities.

We are not, and we are quite bloodthirsty, but we're not firing the first shot. We're just doing what we want and daring you to stop us.

The war has already begun. One side already started it, but those fucking pussies are too scared of guns to actual engage in hostilities.

We are not, and we are quite bloodthirsty, but we're not firing the first shot. We're just doing what we want and daring you to stop us.
Doing what you want appears to be nothing. Why should we even care?

Doing what you want appears to be nothing. Why should we even care?
Because you are a bunch of FUCKING CONTROL FREAKS who must interfere.

But, I am not going to speak more about this on an internet forum. Let things be unspoken for now.

We need to send liberals with automatics

Which automatics should they bring?
Post a list of your favorites.
I am sure there are people out there that could make some recommendations dependant upon your deployment strategy. The people who would make good recommendations in this scenario would be unlikely to make such recommendations on line for everyone to see.

Shut the fuck up :abgg2q.jpg: So stupid. Don't call your own liberals, that shit died with Obama, and liberal never belonged to the left in the first place oh party of slavery become party of slavery.

Conservatives are far I say FAR more liberal than who you WANT to believe are liberal. Judging by your post you haven't even been "liberally" indoctrinated through college yet, fuck do you have a long way to go. Or one would hope.

If that were something you were actually interested in I would suggest viewing video of experienced riot cops. The ones in Columbus OH are likely to most effective I have ever seen. There is reems of film to watch from the Vietnam era also from right after the movie "Do the right thing " came out. They were significantly more effective than the national guard.

Trolling for reaction.

Childish and not worth the time of anyone with intelligence to respond...other than responding with:

Trolling for reaction.

Because it points out how poorly republicans behave. Rioting. Forming armed militias.

Why shouldnt [sic] us liberals do the same? Seems like you’re playing chess and we’re playing checkers. Time for us to learn chess.

Another fucking hypocrite democrat trying to forget what happened in cities all across America last summer, and what is still happening in Portland.
Why do republicans bring up blm riots when we talk about republicans stealing elections? Or using riots as a tactic? You missed the point thread derailer

Trolling for reaction.

Trolling for reaction.

Why do republicans bring up blm riots when we talk about republicans stealing elections? Or using riots as a tactic? You missed the point thread derailer

The answer is in my signature.

I want to use every tactic republicans have used. And we want recounts. And we want to claim before we even lose that the election was rigged.

Ummmmm, YOU are the loons that did billions in dollars in damages and murdered dozens of people.

Seems like we need to start defending our communities from YOU.
I love it when republicans try to change the subject to blm. Lol

I'm not a Repub. I am now a full on anarchist. You are a fascist intent on murder.

Just remember, little loon, we shoot back.
Like I said. You're a republican. aka full on anarchist. Don't try to use the word fascist you don't know what it means.

Florida 2000. Brooks brother riots. Google it.

So was that the 3rd recount? The 4th?
Google it.
This isn’t even considering all the black votes jeb and Catherine Harris threw out because of hanging chads.

Trump asked the Georgia Republican governor to find him 200,000 votes.
Were they marked "black votes"?
No they were in black districts. Don’t play naive

What's a "black district"?
Sounds racist.

\
well he is a racist that sees skin color before anything else,,
Republicans pretending to not be the racists. Precious. When did you go from sicking german sheppards on blacks to not being racist?

I know you don't think your racism plays into why no blacks work at your company. I know. You feel like you found a more qualified white and that's the only thing that factored into your decision. But we know that's a lie. Statistically speaking. How many women CEO's? How many black CEO's? How many Mexican VP's?

Something wrong. In a country as diverse as ours it shouldn't be all white males. Look at the Republican party. Perfect example.

Forum List

Back