Liberal Media Bias has a Long History and Favors Democrats

If not for the lib media, many D politicians would be washing dishes.

Sadly, way too many Americans are easily influenced by the fake news of the lib media.

Inside the Beltway: Liberal media bias has been entrenched for decades
This has been so clearly documented over generations that even most liberals admit it. Denying this is a sign of delusional behavior.

reality favors democrats, troll boy. we can't help it if wingnuts insist on fraudulent "facts"

grow up. learn something. go to school. seriously. do something with your life.
There goes a wing nut now.
Naw.. not intelligent or articulate enough to qualify as a "wing nut", that was just another run of the mill mindless, hyper-partisan drone veering off course because the staffer at the DNC operating her remote control fell asleep.

This has been so clearly documented over generations that even most liberals admit it. Denying this is a sign of delusional behavior.

reality favors democrats, troll boy. we can't help it if wingnuts insist on fraudulent "facts"

Naw.. not intelligent or articulate enough to qualify as a "wing nut", that was just another run of the mill mindless, hyper-partisan drone veering off course because the staffer at the DNC operating her remote control fell asleep.
I do not understand how average Ds like Sillyjilly want everything controlled by a small elite group of criminal politicians.

I do not understand how average Ds like Sillyjilly want everything controlled by a small elite group of criminal politicians.
Me neither, I guess it's just easier for 'em to let politicians, party bosses and the media tell 'em what to think.

"Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing." -- George Orwell, 1984

Trump won. The media is making themselves less relevant the more they show their bias.

If the liberal media controls who gets elected, why was Reagan a two term president?
Because the Ds ran idiots like your girl Hillary and a majority of voters were not duped fools like you.

So you concede that claiming the liberal media controls elections is bullshit.
I realize that you only read at a kindergarten level but nobody in this thread has claimed that "the liberal media controls elections" only that the media has a "liberal bias" that "favors democrats".

As usual you're just making bullshit up and trying to attribute it to the opposition.

If the liberal media controls who gets elected, why was Reagan a two term president?
Because the Ds ran idiots like your girl Hillary and a majority of voters were not duped fools like you.

So you concede that claiming the liberal media controls elections is bullshit.
I realize that you only read at a kindergarten level but nobody in this thread has claimed that "the liberal media controls elections" only that the media has a "liberal bias" that "favors democrats".

As usual you're just making bullshit up and trying to attribute it to the opposition.

So you concede that the liberal media is no different than the conservative media.

By jove I think she's got it.

Forum List

Back