Liberal Hero for $10 Bill

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The ultimate hero and icon liberals / lgbt loons really want on the $10 bill.

upload_2016-4-21_16-0-25.png

Rumor is the dollar already isn't worth the paper it's printed on heh

Well yes and yes....that's what Obama has achieved, what he intended to achieve, make the Dollar almost worthless and get America into the biggest National Debt EVAH.

Typical Marxist.

The ultimate hero and icon liberals / lgbt loons really want on the $10 bill.

View attachment 72384

Or their spiritual heroes, Marx and Lenin....forget $10, when the Leftists have finished nothing will be worth the paper it's printed on.

*snip Nazi girl's idiotic meme*

no, Nazi girl, liberals are not communists. education would probably cure you of that misconception and might help get rid of the Nazi garbage, too.

There's a movement to put George W. Bush on the Three Dollar Bill, of course the movement is also demanding the value of the Three Dollar Bill float between .01 and .03 cents.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if freakazoid Jenner's picture is on one of our bills or coins in the future.

Right after Obama has his mug displayed on the $3 bill.

obama_bill_flat.jpg

It will be a subtle form of racism. Hamilton will still be on the back, so you can hand a $10 bill to someone face up or down.

no, Nazi girl, liberals are not communists. education would probably cure you of that misconception and might help get rid of the Nazi garbage, too.

Of course you're communists...you just don't know it because you have no concept of what you're advocating....your teachers left that part out. Communism begins with envy and ends with revenge; something you're very comfortable with as long as it's not your sorry ass dealing it out.

I say we put Yogi on the $20.....I hate the Yanks but Berra was one of the funniest guys and best hitters in baseball history....grew up on "Dago Hill" in St.Louis but was right at home in the Big Apple.

twenty-yogi-flat-web.jpg

Forum List

Back