Liberal Democrat Portland is a mess - just ask Safeway

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Safeway is locking up more and more items and moving them to the back of the store in hopes of reducing shoplifting

But will it work?

I think these biden voters and sons of Obama will just have to walk - not run- a little farther with the stuff they are stealing

Given the political situation these stores will eventually have to be closed

Safeway is locking up more and more items and moving them to the back of the store in hopes of reducing shoplifting

But will it work?

I think these biden voters and sons of Obama will just have to walk - not run- a little farther with the stuff they are stealing

Shitholes like Portland are exactly the way the people who run them want it. They LOVE this.

Shitholes like Portland are exactly the way the people who run them want it. They LOVE this.
I’m not sure this is what liberals want

But given their pandering to black radicals by handcuffing the police, anarchy and lawlessness is what they get

And the libs running Portland are too stupid to fix it

I’m not sure this is what liberals want

But given their pandering to black radicals by handcuffing the police, anarchy and lawlessness is what they get

And the libs running Portland are too stupid to fix it

It used to be a lovely city.

Fantastic I say... hell instead of other governors bussing in immigrants to these sanctuary cities... bus in criminals instead!! Go for it!!
Makes living everywhere else safer and cleaner!

Make me, bitch.

Bring it.
A8646EE5-FA10-452C-B42D-8B7068652BE3.jpeg

:laugh:

But will it work?

It's what they get for allowing this kind of inbred scum to live.

iu

Forum List

Back