Liberal Anti-Trumper Joy Reid: Rural Americans Are A 'Core Threat' To Democracy

She has a point - although I did not read the article as being a wacko righty you are probably reading into it your lack of ability to read. LOL

You righties are so off the wall it's not fun anymore, isn't there one of you with a brain or half a brain left? Resentment and 'Dark Money' has fried your brains it seems.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

And this author gives a respectful view of why the rural whites vote against their own interest and the whys.

Strangers in Their Own Land: Anger and Mourning on the American Right by Arlie Russell Hochschild

She has a point - although I did not read the article as being a wacko righty you are probably reading into it your lack of ability to read. LOL

You righties are so off the wall it's not fun anymore, isn't there one of you with a brain or half a brain left? Resentment and 'Dark Money' has fried your brains it seems.

And this author gives a respectful view of why the rural whites vote against their own interest and the whys.

Strangers in Their Own Land: Anger and Mourning on the American Right by Arlie Russell Hochschild

Not against their own interests. Against you people and your ongoing nonsense.

You righties are so off the wall it's not fun anymore, isn't there one of you with a brain or half a brain left?
As it turns out, enough of them had enough "brain left" to vote for him, and he somehow won.

Leaving those of us who didn't vote for him left to watch him fill the lower courts with conservative judges, and damn sure hoping that Ginsburg and Kennedy can stay vertical a little while longer.

Maybe the Left can force itself to learn something from their devastating loss in 2016, stop animating these people by insulting them, and start providing the American electorate with a positive vision of the future. For a change.

Fer fuck's sake.

You righties are so off the wall it's not fun anymore, isn't there one of you with a brain or half a brain left?
As it turns out, enough of them had enough "brain left" to vote for him, and he somehow won.

Leaving those of us who didn't vote for him left to watch him fill the lower courts with conservative judges, and damn sure hoping that Ginsburg and Kennedy can stay vertical a little while longer.

Maybe the Left can force itself to learn something from their devastating loss in 2016, stop animating these people by insulting them, and start providing the American electorate with a positive vision of the future. For a change.

Fer fuck's sake.

Many rural people in "fly over country" feel completely left behind by the Democrat party. And they are right. Think of what they witnessed in the last term of Obama. D's not addressing any issues that are meaningful to Joe and Mary Six Pack but working instead on trans gender issues 24/7 for example. Screaming headlines coming at them that their party is praising Target for unisex bathrooms. And calling anyone and everyone crazy for being uncomfortable about the thought of a man in a bathroom with their daughter even though the man is now called "Roberta" instead of Bob.

These social justice issues just don't resonate with the common man. And on top of that you had the media non stop insulting anyone and everyone that wasn't in a metro coastal area as being ignorant rubes.

It's been insane to witness.

More proof of the deranged left wanting to subvert the founders brilliant electoral process of electing a president.

Anti-Trump MSNBC host Joy Reid thinks rural Americans are 'core threat' to democracy

I'm pretty sure those weren't her words.

70% of the country is anti-trump, though. so you might want to get over it, kkk boi
Oh really?

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

Rural Americans ‘the core threat to our democracy’

gettyimages-824357178-1280x720.jpg

This from a Lefturd MSNBC talking head. No wonder so few people watch that bit of scum.

Make no mistake — If you support Donald Trump, leftists want to literally take you out. This is why liberals can never be allowed to hold the reins of power.

This is the modern left.

Full story @ MSNBC’s Joy Reid: Rural Americans ‘the core threat to our democracy’

MSNBC host says rural Americans’ voting power is a ‘threat to our democracy’ @ MSNBC host says rural Americans’ voting power is a ‘threat to our democracy’

CoWCBTUXYAAwRqd.jpg

More proof of the deranged left wanting to subvert the founders brilliant electoral process of electing a president.

Anti-Trump MSNBC host Joy Reid thinks rural Americans are 'core threat' to democracy

I'm pretty sure those weren't her words.

70% of the country is anti-trump, though. so you might want to get over it, kkk boi
Oh really?

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg
You are showing a map that proves her point. You must realize that right?

CoWCBTUXYAAwRqd.jpg
Yea, let's quote Charles Barkley:

Charles Barkley: 'All politics is rich people screwing poor people'

– but he saved most of his ire for the Republican party, claiming that the party was exploiting ordinary Americans’ fears about race and immigration – and doing a great job of it.

“The Republicans always do a good job of dividing and conquering. They do a really good job of making black folks, poor white folks and Hispanics not like each other. Everybody wants to talk about black and white, when the situation is really about rich people against poor people.

Oops!

CoWCBTUXYAAwRqd.jpg

– but he saved most of his ire for the Republican party, claiming that the party was exploiting ordinary Americans’ fears about race and immigration – and doing a great job of it.

“The Republicans always do a good job of dividing and conquering. They do a really good job of making black folks, poor white folks and Hispanics not like each other. Everybody wants to talk about black and white, when the situation is really about rich people against poor people.

Oops!
Who cares ? His statement was right on the money on this issue - can't refute it can you ....nah didn't think so ...lol

CoWCBTUXYAAwRqd.jpg

Oops!
Who cares ? His statement was right on the money on this issue - can't refute it can you ....nah didn't think so ...lol
And during that time Barkley became a multi millionaire.

I love it when elitist liberal assholes insult hard working blue collar Americans, they still haven't figured out that's why they lost.

Forum List

Back