LGBTQ sues Governor Ron DeSantis

Well since the law doesn’t forbid that I would guess not. The law just forbids instruction on sexual, gender orientation etc. Why some kid having 2 moms or dads would lead into a discussion about those peoples sex life is beyond me. They aren’t allowed to have instruction about heterosexual sex either and they shouldn’t with children that young. We have as a society worked so hard to extend peoples childhoods over the last 100 years. Now it seems we want to only push off the responsibility part of adulthood as long as possible.
he has to make up strawman extremes as if they can't be handled by the district.

look, if this wasn't something the boards and *some* teachers were trying to enforce, then they would welcome parent involvement. the lack of that previously has long been a complaint OF schools. parents need to get involved.

but not now. and if they want to keep secrets with kids under 3rd grade, then that speaks volumes of that "adult" and im glad they are identifying themselves also.

in no way am i advocating what i see coming next, but when you mess with someones kids, patience is short and violence quick to happen.

if kids have questions, by all means; ask. include their parents and if counseling is needed, get it for them all to help the child understand. a child in those years wants to be everything they see and will mimic it in their own playtime and i think it's healthy to get an understanding of it at least.

if they choose their own sexuality when it's the appropriate time, good for them; whatever decision that may be.

the sheer inability for the maniacal left to allow people to make up their own minds is staggering.

Be there for the kids' questions, with answers they can relate to, they can comprehend and understand.
If the concept is too adult to explain, or they don't understand, tell them they are too young to understand what it means at this time, and one day they will find out on their own.

It's not a difficult thing to do, and it protects the child.

There ARE LAWS regarding all of this shit going on with children these days. I don't understand WHY they are being so blatantly ignored!!!

If you are not the PARENT/GUARDIAN of the child, or a LICENSED, PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED instructor of the child.......YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TEACHING THEM ANYTHING WITHOUT THE PARENTS/GUARDIANS DIRECT PERMISSION!!!

I don't know why kids gravitate towards me, but they always have. I've been shopping in some store somewhere, and all of a sudden I feel a little hand grabbing mine. I look down and see a kid holding my fingers. I'll smile and say HI, and ask if they are lost. One kid got a shocked look on his face and ran off.......I supposed he thought I was his father and wasn't paying attention. Another kid looked at me and giggled and ran off. Another kid did say "Yes, I'm lost, can you help me"? And I took him to the store management so they could help him find his mother.

Kids ask me questions out of the blue, and if it's an innocent question, like "What is rain", I will tell them it's water from the clouds. If it's anything more that that, I tell them they need ask mommy and daddy, or grandma and grandpa, or their teacher at school (if appropriate). Once or twice the kid has said they have asked these people and still not gotten an answer. I will have them ask me the question, and based off that, I will tell them that IS a 'mommy and daddy question' for sure, regardless of what question it is. And then I will tell them HOW to ask mommy and daddy the question, so hopefully the parents WILL answer the kid.

I was left to my own devices when I was young, and I learned what I wanted to learn on my own. And thats what I feel I should do with the kids that find me magnetic for some reason. I want to help THEM find ways to get their own answers to lifes questions. And the best way for that, for me, is to help them find a way to ASK that question to the correct person or people, so they can hopefully get their answer.

It is not a difficult thing to HELP a kid AND also stay out of the parental aspect of what the parents want for the kid.

It's easier for older kids though. Explaining WHY they need to ask the appropriate adults certain questions gives them the understanding that certain questions, certain issues, certain problems, should be handled by the people that can best help them with that question, issue, or problem. And sometimes these kids DON'T NEED answers, as much as they need to know how to correctly put this question to the appropriate adults they SHOULD be asking these questions to!!

Help them learn for themselves. They cannot learn without instruction on how to do so.
Give them some basic tools on learning how to get what they need to the questions they have.
They will figure everything else out for themselves from there.

No normal adult would want to discuss sex with 3-8 years old fool. NONE. The fact that you are obsessed with it indicates some severe mental issues in you.
You don't think school is the appropriate venue for teaching kids about basic human biology?

Be there for the kids' questions, with answers they can relate to, they can comprehend and understand.
If the concept is too adult to explain, or they don't understand, tell them they are too young to understand what it means at this time, and one day they will find out on their own.

There ARE LAWS regarding all of this shit going on with children these days. I don't understand WHY they are being so blatantly ignored!!!

If you are not the PARENT/GUARDIAN of the child, or a LICENSED, PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED instructor of the child.......YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TEACHING THEM ANYTHING WITHOUT THE PARENTS/GUARDIANS DIRECT PERMISSION!!!

I don't know why kids gravitate towards me, but they always have. I've been shopping in some store somewhere, and all of a sudden I feel a little hand grabbing mine. I look down and see a kid holding my fingers. I'll smile and say HI, and ask if they are lost. One kid got a shocked look on his face and ran off.......I supposed he thought I was his father and wasn't paying attention. Another kid looked at me and giggled and ran off. Another kid did say "Yes, I'm lost, can you help me"? And I took him to the store management so they could help him find his mother.

Kids ask me questions out of the blue, and if it's an innocent question, like "What is rain", I will tell them it's water from the clouds. If it's anything more that that, I tell them they need ask mommy and daddy, or grandma and grandpa, or their teacher at school (if appropriate). Once or twice the kid has said they have asked these people and still not gotten an answer. I will have them ask me the question, and based off that, I will tell them that IS a 'mommy and daddy question' for sure, regardless of what question it is. And then I will tell them HOW to ask mommy and daddy the question, so hopefully the parents WILL answer the kid.

I was left to my own devices when I was young, and I learned what I wanted to learn on my own. And thats what I feel I should do with the kids that find me magnetic for some reason. I want to help THEM find ways to get their own answers to lifes questions. And the best way for that, for me, is to help them find a way to ASK that question to the correct person or people, so they can hopefully get their answer.

It is not a difficult thing to HELP a kid AND also stay out of the parental aspect of what the parents want for the kid.

It's easier for older kids though. Explaining WHY they need to ask the appropriate adults certain questions gives them the understanding that certain questions, certain issues, certain problems, should be handled by the people that can best help them with that question, issue, or problem. And sometimes these kids DON'T NEED answers, as much as they need to know how to correctly put this question to the appropriate adults they SHOULD be asking these questions to!!

Help them learn for themselves. They cannot learn without instruction on how to do so.
Give them some basic tools on learning how to get what they need to the questions they have.
😄

You certainly don't seem like a walking Amber alert.

because they don't like them. what i don't understand is the lack of prosecution on th

most of the people trying to force their ideals on kids would shit elephant sized adobe bricks out their orifice of choice if someone tried to teach them their values over the parents, much less behind the parents back. these people seem to however not realize they are doing to others what they would refuse done to them and their family.

but i would 100% agree with you. answer the questions. but answer them in a manner they are likely to understand. i don't see a child in the 1st grade understanding a transgender drag queen being all that different from someone else in makeup anyway. why should they have to? let them be busy being kids and doing kid things.

there does come a time when it makes sense to help kids understand and be comfortable with who they are; whoever that may be. take those as they come and promote an open atmosphere where this can be discussed w/o fear; but don't force these issues or you wind up building more walls than you tear down along the way.

(AP) — An LGBTQ advocacy group on Thursday sued Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to block a new law forbidding classroom instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade.
The law has catapulted Florida and DeSantis, a potential 2024 Republican presidential candidate, to the forefront of the country's culture wars. Critics call it the “ Don't Say Gay ” law and argue that its true intent is to marginalize LGBTQ people and their families.
The challenge filed in federal court in Tallahassee by the National Center for Lesbian Rights on behalf of Equality Florida and Family Equality alleges the law violates the First Amendment and other provisions of the U.S. Constitution.
The law states: “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.” Parents would be able to sue districts over violations.

Comment:
They aren't their kids.
Leave other people's kids alone.
Parents have the Right to protect their children from being brainwashed by extremist groups.

So basically they are saying "were suing because they won't let kids sexually be sexually perverted while they are small before they are even able to understand what sex is".

So they are pro harming children.

That's the story here folks. The lhbtrwz"+ people want to force your kids to be turned into sexual deviants by forcing it on them before they are even old enough to possibly begin to understand.

Why is it everyone is determined to make me hate them? I never cared about gays, blacks or whatever. But the past 2 years they have been doing everything they can to make me hate them. In the past year after 45 years I have become a racist, and I'm starting to hate gays and trannies.

(AP) — An LGBTQ advocacy group on Thursday sued Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to block a new law forbidding classroom instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade.
The law has catapulted Florida and DeSantis, a potential 2024 Republican presidential candidate, to the forefront of the country's culture wars. Critics call it the “ Don't Say Gay ” law and argue that its true intent is to marginalize LGBTQ people and their families.
The challenge filed in federal court in Tallahassee by the National Center for Lesbian Rights on behalf of Equality Florida and Family Equality alleges the law violates the First Amendment and other provisions of the U.S. Constitution.
The law states: “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.” Parents would be able to sue districts over violations.

Comment:
They aren't their kids.
Leave other people's kids alone.
Parents have the Right to protect their children from being brainwashed by extremist groups.

Lmfao the idiots will go broke and I hope they do because this bill has nothing do with what these morons claim it does, this is how freaking ass stupid these idiots are. Including the non gays yeah if you roll with this your an idiot too.

I actually can't wait to see the resulting law suits, it's going to be pretty interesting. For instance suppose a teacher gives an assignment for the kids to draw their families (thats a common enough assignment in elementary) and a student has two mommies or two daddies, are parents going to sue if teachers display those with the rest of the class drawings? 😄
Is the child a teacher?....

Forum List

Back