LGBTQ sues Governor Ron DeSantis

(AP) — An LGBTQ advocacy group on Thursday sued Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to block a new law forbidding classroom instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade.
The law has catapulted Florida and DeSantis, a potential 2024 Republican presidential candidate, to the forefront of the country's culture wars. Critics call it the “ Don't Say Gay ” law and argue that its true intent is to marginalize LGBTQ people and their families.
The challenge filed in federal court in Tallahassee by the National Center for Lesbian Rights on behalf of Equality Florida and Family Equality alleges the law violates the First Amendment and other provisions of the U.S. Constitution.
The law states: “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.” Parents would be able to sue districts over violations.

Comment:
They aren't their kids.
Leave other people's kids alone.
Parents have the Right to protect their children from being brainwashed by extremist groups.

P.S. The good thing about this law suite again this is how dumb the left is a lawsuite will bring out “ EVERYTHING” and it will allow DeSantis to tell the world the bill is to STOP CHILD SEXUAL GROOMING” if you are NOT for this bill you just might be viewed as a PEDO too. This is how society will view this Situation.
DeSantis has NOTHING in that bill that says DONT SAY GAY!!! YOU PPL are pathetic!!!!!!

unconditional love doesn't require a sexual classification.
The nuclear family is in decline and the costs rising to raise a child. The number of single parents is massive. The federal government is now giving out more money to people with children. Why not? They caused this. It is not worth getting married and having children. And as the taxes go higher to pay for those who do have children, the employee will slow down in production and giving his/her best. And they are.

The nuclear family is in decline and the costs rising to raise a child. The number of single parents is massive. The federal government is now giving out more money to people with children. Why not? They caused this. It is not worth getting married and having children. And as the taxes go higher to pay for those who do have children, the employee will slow down in production and giving his/her best. And they are.
I raised four kids on a single income and did just fine, in fact, I have one in college and I support them through college with my single source income...You have nothing but excuses.

I'm not sure if you're at all self aware but you were the one asking questions about gay sex... 😄
You have issues...you need help....maybe group therapy is in order...I have always known gender confused people have emotional problems and you sure do prove that....

I actually can't wait to see the resulting law suits, it's going to be pretty interesting. For instance suppose a teacher gives an assignment for the kids to draw their families (thats a common enough assignment in elementary) and a student has two mommies or two daddies, are parents going to sue if teachers display those with the rest of the class drawings? 😄
What part of the Florida law would forbid that?

You have issues...you need help....maybe group therapy is in order...I have always known gender confused people have emotional problems and you sure do prove that....
You seem to be the one confused about the difference between gender and sex (not that sex, the other one). 😆

I raised four kids on a single income and did just fine, in fact, I have one in college and I support them through college with my single source income...You have nothing but excuses.
Just because something can be done doesn’t make it the ideal way of doing it. I can get to Virginia from W Virginia if I go west long enough but that doesn’t make it the best way to get there.

I actually can't wait to see the resulting law suits, it's going to be pretty interesting. For instance suppose a teacher gives an assignment for the kids to draw their families (thats a common enough assignment in elementary) and a student has two mommies or two daddies, are parents going to sue if teachers display those with the rest of the class drawings? 😄
Or since a teacher has first amendment right as they say to teach children about sex. Well under the same rule a teacher could teach children about God.

(AP) — An LGBTQ advocacy group on Thursday sued Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to block a new law forbidding classroom instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade.
The law has catapulted Florida and DeSantis, a potential 2024 Republican presidential candidate, to the forefront of the country's culture wars. Critics call it the “ Don't Say Gay ” law and argue that its true intent is to marginalize LGBTQ people and their families.
The challenge filed in federal court in Tallahassee by the National Center for Lesbian Rights on behalf of Equality Florida and Family Equality alleges the law violates the First Amendment and other provisions of the U.S. Constitution.
The law states: “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.” Parents would be able to sue districts over violations.

Comment:
They aren't their kids.
Leave other people's kids alone.
Parents have the Right to protect their children from being brainwashed by extremist groups.
Good.

The right's bigotry and hate needs to be opposed.

You don't think school is the appropriate venue for teaching kids about basic human biology?
kids aren't interested and are to young to learn about SEX-----they will ask their parents the basics like where do babies come from (which btw isnt from two mommies or two daddies). Their parents will explain these basics to them. At this stage of development that is all kids want or should know.

Adults seeking to teach kids gayness and transvite, are not looking to educate the kids but to indoctrinate them. Keep your hands off other people kids. Kids don't even want to hear about sex until they reach puberty----and then instead of schools who fuck up basics like even reading, writing, and math education----kids should be learning from their parents who are better able to gauge when a child is ready or if the child prefers the internet which they all have access to and atleast has some protections against child pedo's from influencing children. Gay children will naturally seek out information on being gay if they are gay-------just like with or without sex education, kids who are not gay will seek out information on hetero sex and the opposite sex. They do not need an adult pushing them one way or the other.

Sounds like the teachers unions are control by the pedos wanting to indoctrinate children. Schools should leave the extra stuff out and try to get back to basics which they are sorely failing at but the kids do need to know--Reading, REAL history not the woke shit, Math, Writing. They don't even want to talk about fixing their failure at basics, but my gawd they sure have a melt down when told that they can't indocrinate little kids into their sexual fantasies.

Oh and btw, fucking with someone else's kids with the laws breaking down is very likely to start people hating gays altogether. Leave the kids alone.

Forum List

Back