LGBTQ sues Governor Ron DeSantis

Someone needs to sue homo-fascist groups for coercion.

Absolutely! I'm gay, and this is just all sorts of wrong!!!

The KID will discover in THEIR OWN TIME while growing up, who THEY are!
They DO NOT need a bunch of self-righteous, brainwashing political bullies shoving ADULT propaganda into their little heads!

It's not any adults rights to be shoving THEIR propaganda and covert conformity indoctrination onto ANYBODY under the age of 20!!! Much less, under the age of 10!

As I've stated before in other threads like this..........WHERE are the child decency laws in all this??? Adults trying to brainwash kids were taken into custody and threatened with PRISON by the local judge, when I was young!!!

Kids don't have the knowledge, or life experience to understand what any of this sexual shit is all about in the first place. Replacing their teaching of basic readin', writin', and rithmatic with SEX, SEX, and politically motivated propaganda is just going to FUCK THEM UP!!!

Don't need that. But this is what the DemonicRats want.

Parents need to show up en masse at the hearings and chant "KEEP YOUR PROPAGANDA AWAY FROM MY KIDS"!!

(AP) — An LGBTQ advocacy group on Thursday sued Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to block a new law forbidding classroom instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade.
The law has catapulted Florida and DeSantis, a potential 2024 Republican presidential candidate, to the forefront of the country's culture wars. Critics call it the “ Don't Say Gay ” law and argue that its true intent is to marginalize LGBTQ people and their families.
The challenge filed in federal court in Tallahassee by the National Center for Lesbian Rights on behalf of Equality Florida and Family Equality alleges the law violates the First Amendment and other provisions of the U.S. Constitution.
The law states: “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.” Parents would be able to sue districts over violations.

Comment:
They aren't their kids.
Leave other people's kids alone.
Parents have the Right to protect their children from being brainwashed by extremist groups.
the law doesn't say "don't talk about homosexuality" i believe it says "no sex ex period in these grades".

the self-persecution is off the charts.

Absolutely! I'm gay, and this is just all sorts of wrong!!!

The KID will discover in THEIR OWN TIME while growing up, who THEY are!
They DO NOT need a bunch of self-righteous, brainwashing political bullies shoving ADULT propaganda into their little heads!

It's not any adults rights to be shoving THEIR propaganda and covert conformity indoctrination onto ANYBODY under the age of 20!!! Much less, under the age of 10!

As I've stated before in other threads like this..........WHERE are the child decency laws in all this??? Adults trying to brainwash kids were taken into custody and threatened with PRISON by the local judge, when I was young!!!

Kids don't have the knowledge, or life experience to understand what any of this sexual shit is all about in the first place. Replacing their teaching of basic readin', writin', and rithmatic with SEX, SEX, and politically motivated propaganda is just going to FUCK THEM UP!!!

Don't need that. But this is what the DemonicRats want.
if kids have questions, by all means; ask. include their parents and if counseling is needed, get it for them all to help the child understand. a child in those years wants to be everything they see and will mimic it in their own playtime and i think it's healthy to get an understanding of it at least.

if they choose their own sexuality when it's the appropriate time, good for them; whatever decision that may be.

the sheer inability for the maniacal left to allow people to make up their own minds is staggering.

Only 6% of Americans are confused about their gender...and they don't like being odd...so they want to create more confused people so they feel normal....its sick and selfish...but isn't that what a gender confused person is?....selfish.....
U R correct.
I think that the whole idea of the LGBTQP curriculum in the public schools is to cause gender confusion in children and to groom children into homosexuality.
They are going to lie about what they are actually doing and scream homophobia, but it's the truth.

Only 6% of Americans are confused about their gender...and they don't like being odd...so they want to create more confused people so they feel normal....its sick and selfish...but isn't that what a gender confused person is?....selfish.....
Awww. Give yourself some credit guy. There's way more than 6% of you who are confused about gender. It's basically you're entire party. Honestly getting to watch you clowns stumble around your personal discoveries of the wonderful spectrum of human gender and sexuality is a source of endless entertainment. I was worried for a hot second that Ben Shapiro being confused about how Wet Ass Pussy works was going to be the peak of this ongoing comedy show but I can see now I was mistaken.

Gay Marriage in Japan is illegal and Disney in Japan says nothing....Disney in China stays quiet as a church mouse over their mistreatment of homo's.....this is as much about transforming America not promoting gayness...so ask yourself...when did Disney begin to hate America?....and why?....

Your father's asshole. 😂
That's not allowed...you should be banned for bringing family into this thread...but I'll answer my own question...your pecker smells like shit and if that doesn't tell you gay intercourse is wrong nothing will....

I actually can't wait to see the resulting law suits, it's going to be pretty interesting. For instance suppose a teacher gives an assignment for the kids to draw their families (thats a common enough assignment in elementary) and a student has two mommies or two daddies, are parents going to sue if teachers display those with the rest of the class drawings? 😄
Obviously you are missing the point.

Awww. Give yourself some credit guy. There's way more than 6% of you who are confused about gender. It's basically you're entire party. Honestly getting to watch you clowns stumble around your personal discoveries of the wonderful spectrum of human gender and sexuality is a source of endless entertainment. I was worried for a hot second that Ben Shapiro being confused about how Wet Ass Pussy works was going to be the peak of this ongoing comedy show but I can see now I was mistaken.
There are about 2-4% of the population who are homosexual. The 4% is a generous estimate.
Because the homo agenda and its Marxist backers are loud and comprehensive they make it seem there are more than there really are.

I'm glad I went to Disneyworld and Disneyland before they went woke....I will never go again....
back in the 70s i lived in maitland and we went several times during the "off season". we'd get there at opening and leave by lunch tired as hell. it was fun and simply a place to go forget the bullshit of the world.

now disney has taken it upon themselves to determine what should be "normalized" as some have put it. great. except before trump was president, i said there is an effort coming that will try to "normalize the extreme".

and here we are.

trouble is, when you normalize extreme, something else becomes extreme. in a time where child trafficing is at an all time high, we should be cognoscente of these matters and avoid adding fuel to the fire. those doing it, well they're the problem. thank you for identifying yourself.

but man, river country was fucking amazing and we'd spend many summers there also. now it's abandoned and i think going to be bulldozed over. many many years ago i took a disney boat ride when visiting family there sitll and we went by it and i was able to some shots of what was left.

now when i go back to visit family in orlando, if they say something about going to disney, i simply say "please do that when im not there". if they wish to keep going, their call and i support that. but leave me out of any planning around it.

now moon knight is actually a movie / series and i loved that character in high school and collected the artwork of bill s who did an amazing job with it. i refuse to watch anything from disney now. i got hbomax for free with my gigabit connection but it's all crap so i never watch it.

sad how both have fallen.

I actually can't wait to see the resulting law suits, it's going to be pretty interesting. For instance suppose a teacher gives an assignment for the kids to draw their families (thats a common enough assignment in elementary) and a student has two mommies or two daddies, are parents going to sue if teachers display those with the rest of the class drawings? 😄
Well since the law doesn’t forbid that I would guess not. The law just forbids instruction on sexual, gender orientation etc. Why some kid having 2 moms or dads would lead into a discussion about those peoples sex life is beyond me. They aren’t allowed to have instruction about heterosexual sex either and they shouldn’t with children that young. We have as a society worked so hard to extend peoples childhoods over the last 100 years. Now it seems we want to only push off the responsibility part of adulthood as long as possible.

That's not allowed...you should be banned for bringing family into this thread...but I'll answer my own question...your pecker smells like shit and if that doesn't tell you gay intercourse is wrong nothing will....
Your were curious about my cock but the aromatic flavors of your father's rectum is where you draw the line? Also it doesn't smell like shit. It smells like Aqua Velva. You're father's old fashioned like that.

Good grief, you know that isn't what this law is about----its about woke/gay/mentally ill/pedo teachers using the schools to indocrinate children. You should learn to keep your hands off children.

Your were curious about my cock but the aromatic flavors of your father's rectum is where you draw the line? Also it doesn't smell like shit. It smells like Aqua Velva. You're father's old fashioned like that.
You better read the rules smelly dick....and your is different than you're dummy....

Forum List

Back