LGBTQ sues Governor Ron DeSantis

I actually can't wait to see the resulting law suits, it's going to be pretty interesting. For instance suppose a teacher gives an assignment for the kids to draw their families (thats a common enough assignment in elementary) and a student has two mommies or two daddies, are parents going to sue if teachers display those with the rest of the class drawings? 😄
Laughing at your own jokes is rather insipid.

P.S. If you "actually can't wait," are you going to wear diapers?

I raised four kids on a single income and did just fine, in fact, I have one in college and I support them through college with my single source income...You have nothing but excuses.
You are not the norm. A single mother? Or one income with two parents? The times are a different. And have been moving that way for many years. More and more people get government subsidies and benefits to keep their families going. The social justice agendas has helped to cause this.

You are not the norm. A single mother? Or one income with two parents? The times are a different. And have been moving that way for many years. More and more people get government subsidies and benefits to keep their families going. The social justice agendas has helped to cause this.
I am currently doing it and you try to tell me that was done in the past... You are dismissed.

And wait until that runs out because now if you are white you can’t get certain help , some hospitals were turning whites away as the msm as usual covered it up and put their own spin on it.

So proudly displaying a students art work of his two dads won't be seen trying to promote the idea that it's okay to be gay?
Anything could "be seen" as anything.

I'm Asking if there is anything in the actual law that would forbid putting such a work of art on the wall.

kids aren't interested and are to young to learn about SEX-----they will ask their parents the basics like where do babies come from (which btw isnt from two mommies or two daddies). Their parents will explain these basics to them. At this stage of development that is all kids want or should know.
I don't know what your kids are capable of understanding but my cousins 2 year old broke down a Formula 1 race for me the other day so results may vary and there are plenty of things children don't want to learn but nevertheless need to.
Adults seeking to teach kids gayness and transvite, are not looking to educate the kids but to indoctrinate them. Keep your hands off other people kids.
Teaching children that its okay to be different in regards to their gender or sexuality is important to their mental health. Pretending as if these things don't exist is not.
Kids don't even want to hear about sex until they reach puberty----and then instead of schools who fuck up basics like even reading, writing, and math education----kids should be learning from their parents who are better able to gauge when a child is ready or if the child prefers the internet which they all have access to and atleast has some protections against child pedo's from influencing children. Gay children will naturally seek out information on being gay if they are gay-------just like with or without sex education, kids who are not gay will seek out information on hetero sex and the opposite sex. They do not need an adult pushing them one way or the other.
It isn't just about sex. There's a whole host of human interactions children are learning about before they get to sex. Group dynamics, gender differences, attraction. The roll a teacher plays is to help the children who's bigoted parents might not be helping them through these natural phases. Gay children shouldn't have to fend for themselves.
Sounds like the teachers unions are control by the pedos wanting to indoctrinate children. Schools should leave the extra stuff out and try to get back to basics which they are sorely failing at but the kids do need to know--Reading, REAL history not the woke shit, Math, Writing. They don't even want to talk about fixing their failure at basics, but my gawd they sure have a melt down when told that they can't indocrinate little kids into their sexual fantasies.
Yep. Real education is calling everyone you disagree with a pedo and never having to talk intelligently about any subject.
Oh and btw, fucking with someone else's kids with the laws breaking down is very likely to start people hating gays altogether. Leave the kids alone.
Nope. It will still just help to continue exposing the bigotry of the Republican party.

Last edited:
Awww. Give yourself some credit guy. There's way more than 6% of you who are confused about gender. It's basically you're entire party. Honestly getting to watch you clowns stumble around your personal discoveries of the wonderful spectrum of human gender and sexuality is a source of endless entertainment. I was worried for a hot second that Ben Shapiro being confused about how Wet Ass Pussy works was going to be the peak of this ongoing comedy show but I can see now I was mistaken.
That’s right. He doesn’t believe that a XX Chromosomes make you a woman and XY make you a Man…ASSHOLE
He’s not confused. YOU are 👩‍⚕️

Anything could "be seen" as anything.

I'm Asking if there is anything in the actual law that would forbid putting such a work of art on the wall.
That's the point. The law is very broad. It's unclear whether or not a lawsuit like that would get thrown out. Frankly I'm rooting for it. Watching bigots try to argue in court why treating Timmy's two mom family like human beings rather than spawns of Satan and calling everyone in court a groomer could be really entertaining. 😄

This should have been actually put here but here is once again how they brain wash your children and most parents are not picking up on it.
Wordage is how they get these left to fall for anything.

LGBTQ "advocacy group". What is that exactly? Is the advocacy group funded by Soros or the U.S. government or the ACLU or some foreign entity or private group that represents pedophiles? We don't know because the mainstream media is in on the conspiracy. Why in the world would we need sex education for five year old's and why should we trust strangers who might be closet pedophiles to indoctrinate children so young instead of trusting parents?

Forum List

Back