LGBTQ Flag back on Display!

Looks like Biden is reversing Trumps Homophobic/Transphobic rule that prevented Pride being associated with the Red White and Blue.

Hopefully Biden takes more action and perhaps make adjustments to the current USA flag. Being that the USA is systemically racist and the flag represents that system, we should consider changing our flag.

I would love to see the LGBTQ flag with stars on it.

It takes a very small and petty person to have removed the flag in the first place.

But then trump is the poster boy for small and petty.

Thank goodness Biden reversed trump's homophobic and hateful policy and it won't be returned.

I don't know about changing our flag but I support the LGBTQ flag being flown with our nation's flag.

Hopefully Biden takes more action and perhaps make adjustments to the current USA flag. Being that the USA is systemically racist and the flag represents that system, we should consider changing our flag.

The moment the American flag is altered for anything other than adding or removing stars for states is the moment I stop being an American and become a revolutionary.

Looks like Biden is reversing Trumps Homophobic/Transphobic rule that prevented Pride being associated with the Red White and Blue.

It takes a very small and petty person to have removed the flag in the first place.

Thank goodness Biden reversed trump's homophobic and hateful policy and it won't be returned.

I don't know about changing our flag but I support the LGBTQ flag being flown with our nation's flag.

America isn't a exclusively Gay Country, we have a very large Normative population. If we have the Rainbow flag flying from the WH, should we have the Straight flag as well?

but she wasnt gay.....

Are you sure? Besides, most of the ladies who wore pussyhats weren't gay either.
It's really wasn't a symbol of gay pride - Only human pride, women power and a rejection of Trumpism.

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81
And voted for a rapist in November.

So you'll approve of the butt-fuckers pride flag, but not the Southern Pride flag? Huh.

The confederate flag is the flag of traitors to our nation who caused the deaths of over 600 thousand American lives.

The LGBTQ flag isn't the symbol of traitors to our nation.

The confederate flag is.

All your flag says is that you hate America and still can't accept that you lost.

So you'll approve of the butt-fuckers pride flag
The confederate flag is the flag of traitors

FO, imbecile, and all your deluded fantasies about gaydom and flags.

The Confederate Flag was a flag designed by southern states to represent THEM because they didn't like where the North was going and chose a different direction for THEIR LAND.

Had they won independence, it would be flying today part of a new country-- -- -- the EXACT SAME PRINCIPLE which was the basis for America breaking free from under Great Britain.

Our flag will never have any element in it representing gays, queers, and other sexually confused peoples.

So you'll approve of the butt-fuckers pride flag, but not the Southern Pride flag? Huh.

The confederate flag is the flag of traitors to our nation who caused the deaths of over 600 thousand American lives.

The LGBTQ flag isn't the symbol of traitors to our nation.

The confederate flag is.

All your flag says is that you hate America and still can't accept that you lost.

Actually, the rebels in the War of Northern Aggression were all exonerated of Treason. Most of them during the term of Democrat President Andrew Johnson and ending with the exoneration of Rebel President Jeff Davis who was exonerated by Ultraliberal Jimmy Carter.

Calling them "traitors" is just plain inaccurate.

Why do modern libs want to roll back reconstruction and instead sow division?

but she wasnt gay.....
Only human pride, women power and a rejection of Trumpism.

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81

Oh I see Gloveless, the entire pink pussy movement was started over Trump because Donald rejected human pride and suppressed women and MAGA took away woman's bodies too? :21: :21: :21:

I wonder if any of these hapless c*ntholes realize that it isn't THEIR voice but God's voice? That it isn't THEIR story but God's story? That it isn't their body but God's body? Just what are you and these loons uniting for, the right to murder 600,000 human beings a year???

None of this has anything to do with the Supreme Being, whom no one can know and for whom no one can speak. Stop being a drama queen.

but she wasnt gay.....

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81

Oh I see Gloveless, the entire pink pussy movement was started over Trump because Donald rejected human pride and suppressed women and MAGA took away woman's bodies too? :21: :21: :21:

I wonder if any of these hapless c*ntholes realize that it isn't THEIR voice but God's voice? That it isn't THEIR story but God's story? That it isn't their body but God's body? Just what are you and these loons uniting for, the right to murder 600,000 human beings a year???

None of this has anything to do with the Supreme Being, whom no one can know and for whom no one can speak. Stop being a drama queen.
That's where you are wrong. G-d is very accessible. But ONLY through His Son and the living born again relationship he yearns for with us.

but she wasnt gay.....

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81

I could care less about the christians and their god.

If they want to follow such a hateful, spiteful and untrusting god they have that right.

What they don't have the right to do is force that god on everyone else.

corporate_flag.jpg

but she wasnt gay.....

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81

If they want to follow such a hateful, spiteful and untrusting god they have that right.

I’m spiritual Agnostic. Who knows what comes next? Nobody. But I suspect something karma? ... & how one interacts with others is one of the buckets ;)

but she wasnt gay.....

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81

I’m spiritual Agnostic. Who knows what comes next? Nobody. But I suspect something karma? ... & how one interacts with others is one of the buckets ;)

No one knows what happens after you die.

I don't see this as a religious thing.

I see this as a human thing.

It takes a lot of hate to do what trump and his people are doing to the LGBTQ community.

but she wasnt gay.....

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81

No one knows what happens after you die.

I don't see this as a religious thing.

I see this as a human thing.

It takes a lot of hate to do what trump and his people are doing to the LGBTQ community.

i saw on Facebook that Donald got a blowjob from a RentBoy in back of limo after Adderall infused party - Soho - 1975. :lol:

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

Why don’t the LGBTQ go form their own country if the US flag isn’t good enough for them? Should every little group and tribe get their own flag? Where is the Afro-American flag? Why isn’t Biden flying it? Is he a bigot? Where is the Muslim-American flag? The Jewish-American flag?

Forum List

Back