LGBTQ Flag back on Display!

Hopefully President Biden lights up the White House like this again in June. Rump refused - whadda butthole. :)

Who are the two trump administration sources that claim melania wanted to queer the white house?

Did Donald allow this tradition to continue? NO - Apparently it also offended Mark Meadows! :laughing0301:

Looks like Biden is reversing Trumps Homophobic/Transphobic rule that prevented Pride being associated with the Red White and Blue.

Hopefully Biden takes more action and perhaps make adjustments to the current USA flag. Being that the USA is systemically racist and the flag represents that system, we should consider changing our flag.

I would love to see the LGBTQ flag with stars on it.
Jenner running for Governor in Cali. You voting for Jenner?

Hopefully President Biden lights up the White House like this again in June. Rump refused - whadda butthole. :)

What happens if it is not your party, but people get so tired of this they start voting in people who have potential to be despots? You would call that democracy right? At this point it is your party moving in that direction. And if the other side does not elect at least people like you have, which mean making the congress a full circus, then the worst can happen.

You can use Old Glory for toilet paper and fly it upside down but don't mess with the LBQ...flag.

Nothing brings me more joy than desecrating a "pride" flag. If you want to be sexually deviant, do it in your own home in private, but don't come outdoors proud of the fact that you are that mentally inferior that you haven't figured out that plugging another dudes ass with your stringbean cock is against every natural law known to man.

Did Donald allow this tradition to continue? NO - Apparently it also offended Mark Meadows! :laughing0301:
Dont avoid my question

who are the two trump insiders who claim melania wanted to decorate the white house in gay perversion colors?

Go bite someone else's ankle. ;)

little-over-center-ankle-biters-390x260.jpg
Ha!

you lose since you have no evidence to back up your story

It doesn't matter if it was an unnamed source. The fact remains, Trump didn't fly the flag or light up the White House. Obviously he was the decision maker, bigot that he is.

Who are the two trump administration sources that claim melania wanted to queer the white house?

"Ye olde Washington rainbow lights tradition"
How could we forget.

Dont avoid my question

who are the two trump insiders who claim melania wanted to decorate the white house in gay perversion colors?

Go bite someone else's ankle. ;)

little-over-center-ankle-biters-390x260.jpg
Ha!

you lose since you have no evidence to back up your story

It doesn't matter if it was an unnamed source. The fact remains, Trump didn't fly the flag or light up the White House. Obviously he was the decision maker, bigot that he is.
And when he does promote the Rainbow flag, leftists call it "Bizarre" and "spooky".
Endless moping.

Looks like Biden is reversing Trumps Homophobic/Transphobic rule that prevented Pride being associated with the Red White and Blue.
Hopefully Biden takes more action and perhaps make adjustments to the current USA flag. Being that the USA is systemically racist and the flag represents that system, we should consider changing our flag.

Yeah, out of 10,000 honorable things in this country, the flag ain't no good because it doesn't elevate perversion and mental illness to the level of national symbolism!

imagepride copy.jpg

but she wasnt gay.....
Only human pride, women power and a rejection of Trumpism.

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81

Oh I see Gloveless, the entire pink pussy movement was started over Trump because Donald rejected human pride and suppressed women and MAGA took away woman's bodies too? :21: :21: :21:

I wonder if any of these hapless c*ntholes realize that it isn't THEIR voice but God's voice? That it isn't THEIR story but God's story? That it isn't their body but God's body? Just what are you and these loons uniting for, the right to murder 600,000 human beings a year???

Forum List

Back