Lewinsky reveals Bill Clinton urged her to lie under oath: 'I did feel uncomfortable about it'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Well hell, Monica, after the whole world knew for sure you were a cock sucker, a lie under oath should have been a walk on the park!....it was for Blow Job!!!!!

In the final part of the A&E docu-series "The Clinton Affair," Lewinsky revealed that Clinton convinced her to deny the affair if she was called to testify in the Paula Jones case. The 45-year-old recalled the former president telling her that she could avoid being deposed if she denied the affair in an affidavit.

Lewinsky said that Clinton had called her at 2:30 in the morning to let her know that she was on the witness list for the Paula Jones case. ..."

After being subpoenaed, the former White House staffer decided to talk to attorney Vernon Jordan, a close friend of Clinton.

In the documentary, Lewinsky claims that she managed to secure a meeting with Jordan on her own and from that meeting, she was introduced to lawyer Frank Carter.

"Frank Carter explained to me if I'd signed an affidavit denying having had an intimate relationship with the president it might mean I wouldn't have to be deposed in the Paula Jones case," she recounted.

"I did feel uncomfortable about it but I felt it was the right thing to do, ironically, right? So, the right thing to do, to break the law."

Following her decision to sign the affidavit, Clinton called Lewinsky to the White House for a somewhat private Christmas celebration. ..."

Scared and unsure what to do, the activist recalled how the FBI threatened to prosecute her mother and said that both women could face up to 27 years in prison for lying about the affair. ..."

"I just felt terrible ... and I was scared ... and I was mortified,' she said while trying to regain her composure," Lewinsky sobbed in her documentary confessional.

Read more at foxnews.com ...

"I did feel uncomfortable about it..."

The most powerful man in the world stuck a cigar in your c*nt. Now you have cold feet?

Of course he did....If the two of them wanted to lie about it, I guess that was their prerogative.

But neither one had any business trying to bully and intimidate Linda Tripp into doing their lying for them.

Linda Tripp deserved to be bullied. Not for the Lewinsky scandal. I mean in school, and everyday life.

Of course he did....If the two of them wanted to lie about it, I guess that was their prerogative.

But neither one had any business trying to bully and intimidate Linda Tripp into doing their lying for them.

Linda Tripp deserved to be bullied. Not for the Lewinsky scandal. I mean in school, and everyday life.

She was just jelly. Nobody wanted to poke her with a cigar. The best she ever got was a corn cob pipe.

So Democrats favor bullying young women in school and everyday life for telling the truth and encouraging others to also--who had been intimidated themselves by other Democrats?

Good grief, Aaron. You either are for bullying people or against it. That is incomprehensible, and you're not getting a pass from discerning people on that one, sir.

Well hell, Monica, after the whole world knew for sure you were a cock sucker, a lie under oath should have been a walk on the park!....it was for Blow Job!!!!!

In the final part of the A&E docu-series "The Clinton Affair," Lewinsky revealed that Clinton convinced her to deny the affair if she was called to testify in the Paula Jones case. The 45-year-old recalled the former president telling her that she could avoid being deposed if she denied the affair in an affidavit.

Lewinsky said that Clinton had called her at 2:30 in the morning to let her know that she was on the witness list for the Paula Jones case. ..."

After being subpoenaed, the former White House staffer decided to talk to attorney Vernon Jordan, a close friend of Clinton.

In the documentary, Lewinsky claims that she managed to secure a meeting with Jordan on her own and from that meeting, she was introduced to lawyer Frank Carter.

"Frank Carter explained to me if I'd signed an affidavit denying having had an intimate relationship with the president it might mean I wouldn't have to be deposed in the Paula Jones case," she recounted.

"I did feel uncomfortable about it but I felt it was the right thing to do, ironically, right? So, the right thing to do, to break the law."

Following her decision to sign the affidavit, Clinton called Lewinsky to the White House for a somewhat private Christmas celebration. ..."

Scared and unsure what to do, the activist recalled how the FBI threatened to prosecute her mother and said that both women could face up to 27 years in prison for lying about the affair. ..."

"I just felt terrible ... and I was scared ... and I was mortified,' she said while trying to regain her composure," Lewinsky sobbed in her documentary confessional.

Who in the mother fucking goddammned fucking fuck gives a flying fuck?

So Democrats favor bullying young women in school and everyday life for telling the truth and encouraging others to also--who had been intimidated themselves by other Democrats?

Good grief, Aaron. You either are for bullying people or against it. That is incomprehensible, and you're not getting a pass from discerning people on that one, sir.

I'm not a Democrat, and I specifically said she shouldn't be bullied for the Monica Lewinsky scandal. She should be bullied for everything else about herself.

Knees news?
Say no more
So bill like Don the con was a lowlife, Monica was stupid
I was amazed the pressure that was put on her.
I'm still looking for a guy who wouldn't lie under oath about sex.
And good ol republicans, "well I did it but I didn't lie under oath"!!!!

Knees news?
Say no more
Sounds like you're jealous. Never had a BJ From your secretary?
Highly recommended

It's nice to know what is important in these United states

Lying under oath was Bill's specialty. I would have loved to have witnessed Hillary's meltdown with Bill when this all came out. Priceless. Supposedly she threw an ashtray at him. Classy.

^^^ To me, if lying is something that he normally did, of course lying under oath would've been a snap for him and if he forced Monica to lie, in my opinion, that should be another something for him to be busted for.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

I wonder why Fallon hasn’t had her on his show, to ask her about Bubba’s penis. LOL.

The Late Night Talk show hosts only have on people that advance the liberal, progressive Democrat agenda. They want to forget, and want us to forget about Bill, and Monica.

Kimmel is the worst, followed closely by Colbert, and all the others. Fallon is probably the best of the worst, but still pushed the Russia, Russia, Russia fake mantra so he can go to Hell too.

Knees news?
Say no more
But he did it in the Oval office with an UNDERLING Employee...that would have been it for most men in the business world!

It's nice to know what is important in these United states
Yes, BUT Trump had TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM, on his pie!!!!....hypocrisy is all you ABNORMALS HAVE!!!

Lying under oath was Bill's specialty. I would have loved to have witnessed Hillary's meltdown with Bill when this all came out. Priceless. Supposedly she threw an ashtray at him. Classy.
but----'''TRUMP!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!
TRUMP!!!'''
'''he lies''--the Dems say
and most of the Dems voted for NO impeachment of Bill
so lying must be ok to Dems----or is it??
I'm confused now

Forum List

Back